Boehner and GOP quietly cave

Why the hell not, your dear leader won't allow them to do their jobs anyway.
Again...just because I condemn the hate, vitriol and nonsense of the tea party....it doesn't mean I support Obama. Like I told you before....I am not a hypocrite like your ilk and I actually love my country despote who is President.

Yet you continue to support the lawlessness of this regime, go figure. And congress was attempting to carry out their constitutional duties, no hate or vitriol there, except in your imagination. Unfortunately they were too gutless to follow through on what they were duty bound to do.
What have I supported. Please be specific. There you go again, creating arguments I have never made. It is not my fault you and the rest of the tea party are politically ignorant. What has the tea party accomplished? Be specific. The truth...LOSERS....they have accomplished nothing more than being made a fool by an idiot of a President and liberals.

Really, how about you condemn your dear leaders illegal executive actions right now.

Also the only ones that were made a fool of were gutless john and 74 others that abandon their constitutional duty. Oh and the commiecrats that have never had an intension of doing their constitutional duty.
Sorry I am not full of piss and vinegar like yourself. I happen to believe in our form of government...through thick and thin. For better or worse. Obama sucks, but guess what, he is in the White House. Whining, complaining, crying...spewing vitriol, nonsense and hate is not gonna change that - in fact - it is what has empowered him. I am sorry you are too politically ignorant to realize that.

Can't do it can ya? I guess you're to one who is ignorant of the checks on the executive built in the Constitution. Congress has the power of the purse, they're just too gutless to use it.

NO-Stopping.jpg
RUSH: Hear me loud, folks, there's nothing stopping Barack Obama. He's got the remainder of these next two years. He's basically got 22 months to go. We're two months into two years, you better get ready. The Republican Party has made it clear they are not going to stop him. They're not gonna stop him via impeachment, and they are not going to stop him by taking his unconstitutional policies to a court to prevent him from enacting them.

Not a pleasant thought, but you never know, maybe his time will be cut short.

Again...just because I condemn the hate, vitriol and nonsense of the tea party....it doesn't mean I support Obama. Like I told you before....I am not a hypocrite like your ilk and I actually love my country despote who is President.

Yet you continue to support the lawlessness of this regime, go figure. And congress was attempting to carry out their constitutional duties, no hate or vitriol there, except in your imagination. Unfortunately they were too gutless to follow through on what they were duty bound to do.
What have I supported. Please be specific. There you go again, creating arguments I have never made. It is not my fault you and the rest of the tea party are politically ignorant. What has the tea party accomplished? Be specific. The truth...LOSERS....they have accomplished nothing more than being made a fool by an idiot of a President and liberals.

Really, how about you condemn your dear leaders illegal executive actions right now.

Also the only ones that were made a fool of were gutless john and 74 others that abandon their constitutional duty. Oh and the commiecrats that have never had an intension of doing their constitutional duty.
Sorry I am not full of piss and vinegar like yourself. I happen to believe in our form of government...through thick and thin. For better or worse. Obama sucks, but guess what, he is in the White House. Whining, complaining, crying...spewing vitriol, nonsense and hate is not gonna change that - in fact - it is what has empowered him. I am sorry you are too politically ignorant to realize that.

Can't do it can ya? I guess you're to one who is ignorant of the checks on the executive built in the Constitution. Congress has the power of the purse, they're just too gutless to use it.
Can't do what? Criticize idiotic Executive Orders or agree with your narrative that they are illegal? So illegal, that the tea party, the GOP and the liberals have fought them with more than hate rhetoric.

Can't do what? Criticize idiotic Executive Orders or agree with your narrative that they are illegal? So illegal, that the tea party, the GOP and the liberals have fought them with more than hate rhetoric.

Tell that to the judges that have slapped him down on many occasions, including this one. Is that hateful, why is it you commiecrats are the only ones saying people are haters? Strong policy disagreements and expecting people to be faithful to their oath of office are not hate. So how about you stop the hate and vitriol BS then you might gain a smidgen of credibility.

Tell that to the judges that have slapped him down on many occasions, including this one. Is that hateful, why is it you commiecrats are the only ones saying people are haters? Strong policy disagreements and expecting people to be faithful to their oath of office are not hate. So how about you stop the hate and vitriol BS then you might gain a smidgen of credibility.
:lol: you are so full of hate, you are delusional.

Why can't you see...YOU ARE LOSING. It is because of stupid politics, PERIOD. For 6 years...the same BS with the same results. Don't you think it is time to try something else...perhaps leading. Perhaps providing alternatives. Anything other than the failed strategy of vitriol, obstruction, sabotage and hate.

The president's EO has nothing to do with the merits of funding DHS, that's a simple fact of responsible governance most republicans fail to understand.

The matter of the president's EO is now being addressed by the courts, and while that process is unfolding it remains the responsibility of Congress to ensure government agencies are appropriately funded, not hold funding for agencies hostage for purely partisan reasons.

Or as already correctly noted Congress can pass comprehensive immigration reform.

Why can't you see...YOU ARE LOSING. It is because of stupid politics, PERIOD. For 6 years...the same BS with the same results. Don't you think it is time to try something else...perhaps leading. Perhaps providing alternatives. Anything other than the failed strategy of vitriol, obstruction, sabotage and hate.

Fuck off commie, you're nothing but a maobama boot licker, you have shown no love of country or the supreme law of the land. Maybe you'd be happier in N. Korea, they have a real dictator there, not just some want to be.

Fuck off commie, you're nothing but a maobama boot licker, you have shown no love of country or the supreme law of the land. Maybe you'd be happier in N. Korea, they have a real dictator there, not just some want to be.
You are absolutely pathetic. You truly are.

Wow......off your meds again, right?

You are absolutely pathetic. You truly are.

If anyone knows pathetic it would be you, now run along boy, maybe maobama will give you a piece of his scrotum cheese.

Just because lots of them carry a purse when they are feeling "pretty" doesn't mean they are capable of governing. There is more to their job than just saying crazy things and listening to teabaggers cheer.

Nope, I can only tolerate so much stupid, and nuts boy has provided a stupid overload.

Just because lots of them carry a purse when they are feeling "pretty" doesn't mean they are capable of governing. There is more to their job than just saying crazy things and listening to teabaggers cheer.

More stupid, I bet if you ask nicely nuts boy will share his scrotum cheese with ya.

Nope, I can only tolerate so much stupid, and nuts boy has provided a stupid overload.

You've been hanging off the edge there for a while buddy. Why don't you get some rest, because you are clearly delusional. Even more than most teabaggers.

More stupid, I bet if you ask nicely nuts boy will share his scrotum cheese with ya.

I'm not familiar with that, but I'm sure you know what you are talking about.

You've been hanging off the edge there for a while buddy. Why don't you get some rest, because you are clearly delusional. Even more than most teabaggers.

So now by commiecrat standards you're off the edge if you expect your elected leaders and congress to perform their duties in a faithful manner as set out in the US Constitution, I'd say that says a lot more about you than it does me.

I'm not familiar with that, but I'm sure you know what you are talking about.

Ask nuts boy, he'll splain it to ya.

So now by commiecrat standards you're off the edge if you expect your elected leaders and congress to perform their duties in a faithful manner as set out in the US Constitution, I'd say that says a lot more about you than it does me.

No, you're off the edge if you fall for all the crazy right wing conspiracy theories, and think calling someone a traitor will convince them that you are right.

No, you're off the edge if you fall for all the crazy right wing conspiracy theories, and think calling someone a traitor will convince them that you are right.

Conspiracy theories, hardly, I used examples where your dear leader was slapped down by the courts, like 9 9-0 decisions by the supreme court, several majority decisions, and lower court rulings. Are all those judges in on your imagined conspiracies?

Conspiracy theories, hardly, I used examples where your dear leader was slapped down by the courts, like 9 9-0 decisions by the supreme court, several majority decisions, and lower court rulings. Are all those judges in on your imagined conspiracies?

It's not my fault you don't even know how crazy the things you say are.

Forum List

Back