Boehner and GOP quietly cave

Nope, I can only tolerate so much stupid, and nuts boy has provided a stupid overload.

You've been hanging off the edge there for a while buddy. Why don't you get some rest, because you are clearly delusional. Even more than most teabaggers.

So now by commiecrat standards you're off the edge if you expect your elected leaders and congress to perform their duties in a faithful manner as set out in the US Constitution, I'd say that says a lot more about you than it does me.

No, you're off the edge if you fall for all the crazy right wing conspiracy theories, and think calling someone a traitor will convince them that you are right.

Conspiracy theories, hardly, I used examples where your dear leader was slapped down by the courts, like 9 9-0 decisions by the supreme court, several majority decisions, and lower court rulings. Are all those judges in on your imagined conspiracies?

It's not my fault you don't even know how crazy the things you say are.

Adhom attacks and no rebuttal with facts, why am I not surprised? You're just like nuts boy, all hat an no cattle.

You've been hanging off the edge there for a while buddy. Why don't you get some rest, because you are clearly delusional. Even more than most teabaggers.

So now by commiecrat standards you're off the edge if you expect your elected leaders and congress to perform their duties in a faithful manner as set out in the US Constitution, I'd say that says a lot more about you than it does me.

No, you're off the edge if you fall for all the crazy right wing conspiracy theories, and think calling someone a traitor will convince them that you are right.

Conspiracy theories, hardly, I used examples where your dear leader was slapped down by the courts, like 9 9-0 decisions by the supreme court, several majority decisions, and lower court rulings. Are all those judges in on your imagined conspiracies?

Adhom attacks and no rebuttal with facts, why am I not surprised? You're just like nuts boy, all hat an no cattle.

Sorry, but all you rate is a little bit of ridicule. If you want to know why, then go back and read some of the dumb stuff you already posted.

Sorry, but all you rate is a little bit of ridicule. If you want to know why, then go back and read some of the dumb stuff you already posted.

You commiecrats never disappoint, all hot air. Go away boy.

I don't see many of my conservative brothers and sisters responding here and I can't blame them. My liberal friends are popping corks and laughing their asses off and rightly so. Most everything said here is true, as my wife likes to say you can break my arm but don't embarrass me.

But this is an in house failure. A failure of leadership, but most of all a failure of strategy which highlights the fact that neither the best or the brightest are inhabiting the high council of republican leadership. The majority of the country is against obamas executive orders, the whole country is against illegals getting free money fron the earned income tax credit and you can't design legislation that takes advantage of this? Louis Gomert predicted this would happen during his run for leader. He foretold exactly that republicans would be backed into a corner by linking DHS and the executive orders. Sure enough the idiots that overwhelmingly won the last election snatched defeat from the jaws of victory and looked about as incompetent as possible in doing so.

I have to admit that I am getting stupidity fatigue. It is not the tea party or even Obama antipathy that is the problem it is the total lack of legislative IQ amongst republican leadership that is the problem. They are scared, they are impotent, they lack any creativity, and I believe most in power don't even believe in their cause. What happened to a small skirmish every week, what happened to a bill a week, what happened to progress the American people want, what happened to republicans breaking the Harry Reid logjam, what happened to reining in the presidents actions, what the hell have the republicans done to distinguish themselves in two months, which daft republicans didn't think there was going to a magnifying glass on their activities by the press during their honeymoon, and lastly which repubs in particular are responsible for allowing this chain of events to get started in the first place and then go on until suicide was the only option?

I can't believe I am saying this but Rightwinger is right. Get your god damn immigration bill up there. Get your replacement for obamacare up there. Get your infrastructure bill up there. Get your reining in the EPA bill up there. And if Boehner can't do it, get rid of him. If McConnell won't do what the democrats did to pass bills than get rid of him. For people like me who voted for republicans to restrain Obama all I am seeing is a president/dictator who is emboldened by the ineptness of the opposition to such an extent that now he is contemplating executive orders for international treaties and even new taxes. Lawlessness is becoming epidemic and the woman waiting in the wings to take obamas place is as dismissive of the rule of law as the one in office now.

I am embarrassed and fearful for my country!

Good posting. I agree with the bolded. Well said, Shrimpbox, well said.

I can agree with the LOYAL opposition trying all sorts of tactics to get what it wants and above all else, what it feels is right, but not at the cost of our national security. That is just a bridge too far and shows stupidity on an order that no one thought imaginable in the hall of our Congress.

I also agree: let the GOP put up it's own immigration bill. It's going to need to, because the Latino community in the USA just witnessed, in real time, that so much hate of Latinos eminates from certain Republicans that they were willing to throw our national security overboard in order to show Latinos just how much they hate them. And you can be guaranteed that the next GOP presidential candidate will count himself lucky just to get 20% of the Latino vote, at the rate that the GOP is going. The ONLY way that the GOP can counter this is to actually put up it's own immigration legislation with elements inside the bill that will cause Latinos to think that maybe this or that is a good idea.

Really, Boehner just shot the entire GOP in the foot, many time over, last week and this week.

Not to mention that this is one of the few times where Louis Gohmert was right.

Maybe the aliens from outer space are about to land, after all...

Quote-3.3.15.jpg

when this comes back to bite the GOP in the ass remember you said that ^^^^^^^^^^^^

LMAO

How can it get much worse?

Guess you didn't watch the speech. Netanyahu was full of praise for Obama at the beginning, true praise. So, logically, you should hate Netanyahu now.

Now, go back to sucking on that gubbermint tit, you mindless twat.

It should've added that he hasn't returned the 6 billion we provide every year. Way to stand up on your own two. Talk tough but do nothing

When an award is given for liberal stupidity on USMB, you will be in the top 5 in contention!

Only a fraction of the aid given stays in Israel. By far the largest share remains with American defense contractors. Peter McPherson, former administrator of the Agency for International Development, estimated that every billion dollars of aid to Israel creates 60,000 to 70,000 jobs in the United States.

Compared to the $2.0 billion yearly military aid to Israel, the U.S. contributes more than $130 billion(!) every year to the defense of Europe and more than $30 billion to the defense of Japan, Korea, and the Far East. Over 300,000 U.S. troops are stationed with NATO and over 30,000 U.S. troops in the Far East. In contrast, not one single U.S. soldier needs to be stationed and put at risk in Israel. U.S. military analysts estimate that the U.S. would have to spend the equivalent of $150 billion a year in the Middle East to maintain a force equivalent to Israel’s.

Uuuummm, looks like at least some of the GOP is learning from past mistakes. Guess Boehner and many other Republicans knew who would be blamed if there was a shutdown.
I'm surprised you three aren't bemoaning Boehners move.......... :eusa_whistle:

:lol:

The reason why we have no problem with what boehner did is because we put America first. Not any party.

I know that's what you conservatives do but stop projecting what you would do on everyone you disagree with.

We're happy that the funding went through on a clean bill. We're happy about it because it means that the DHS is properly funded through the rest of the fiscal year.

It's not about a gotcha. It's about the safety of America.

The reason why we have no problem with what boehner did is because we put America first. Not any party.

Bullshit. The only reason this is news in the first place is because the GOP was holding DHS funding hostage for political reasons.

That's all the GOP does these days. Force one crisis after another at the expense of the country for political bullshit.

Uuuummm, looks like at least some of the GOP is learning from past mistakes. Guess Boehner and many other Republicans knew who would be blamed if there was a shutdown.

I know that's what you conservatives do but stop projecting what you would do on everyone you disagree with.

We're happy that the funding went through on a clean bill. We're happy about it because it means that the DHS is properly funded through the rest of the fiscal year.

It would have been properly funded WITHOUT the money for the INVADERS...are you really this naïve?

Bullshit. The only reason this is news in the first place is because the GOP was holding DHS funding hostage for political reasons.

Yes, not funding Undocumented Invading DemocRATS! Nice try, moron!

What, your NEWS SOURCE has dried up?

3Iptfih.jpg

Last edited:

Us conservatives??
You honestly believe it's about the safety of America????!!!!!!!!! You honestly think that ANY politician or political party is altruistic in any of it's motives??!! Talk about gullible!
:lmao:

There was an election in 2014, Obama and his Jihad on the Constitution were on the ballot and they lost massively.

So naturally the first thing Obama's second favorite House Speaker does is to continue to acquiesce and not offer and principled opposition.

Boehner needs to be removed

That's all the GOP does these days. Force one crisis after another at the expense of the country for political bullshit.
Yeah and the DNC is never political, never manipulates issues, never blocks passage of bills, is altruistic in all it's political dealings............ never...... well you get the point......... Maybe......... :lmao:

You do understand how our political process works....... right?
Or would you prefer a one party system.........?
:eusa_whistle:

There was an election in 2014, Obama and his Jihad on the Constitution were on the ballot and they lost massively.

So naturally the first thing Obama's second favorite House Speaker does is to continue to acquiesce and not offer and principled opposition.

This is delightful to read. Have you ever considered doing stand-up comedy?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Yeah and the DNC is never political, never manipulates issues, never blocks passage of bills, is altruistic in all it's political dealings............ never...... well you get the point......... Maybe........
Yeah I get the point that all you have in rebuttal is a tu quoque fallacy.

This is delightful to read. Have you ever considered doing stand-up comedy?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

It would be funnier having you on stage and throwing darts at you.... But it wouldn't do a thing for your 2 digit IQ!

Forum List

Back