Body Cam Video In Utah Police Shooting Released - Another Good Shoot

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"The last words Michael Chad Breinholt heard were, “You’re about to die, my friend.” Then a West Valley City police sergeant pulled the trigger. The body camera footage from Aug. 23, 2019, shows he was intoxicated at the police department. With his hands cuffed behind his back, he briefly wrestled with two officers. One screamed that Breinholt was grabbing his holstered gun. Sgt. Tyler Longman rushed into the room, made his declaration and fired. “He took the time to think about that, to say those words,” Neese said in a recent interview. “And then aim and shoot. And kill Chad.”

By all indications, this looks like the kind of shooting you live for....a straight bullet to the head preceded by "you're gonna die, my friend" -- just like a Dirty Harry movie -- although, I would have came up with a better catch phrase. So this guy shows up drunk at his girlfriend's job -- he was also high on pills in an apparent suicide attempt -- another reason this is a good shoot...if the guy wanted to die, the officer helped him....

While at the police station..he was cuffed yet still acting like a drunk....not following police orders....Even tho he was searched and no weapons were found -- he kept saying he had a gun in his pants, a gun in his shoes and a gun in the seat he was sitting in....he then wrestles with a cop; tries to grab that officer's gun ....luckily another cop comes in -- aims the gun against the drunk guy's head and POW! -- the guy was dead.....this was 2 years ago and the officer has faced no disciplinary action which is proof positive that this was a good shoot.

"The last words Michael Chad Breinholt heard were, “You’re about to die, my friend.” Then a West Valley City police sergeant pulled the trigger. The body camera footage from Aug. 23, 2019, shows he was intoxicated at the police department. With his hands cuffed behind his back, he briefly wrestled with two officers. One screamed that Breinholt was grabbing his holstered gun. Sgt. Tyler Longman rushed into the room, made his declaration and fired. “He took the time to think about that, to say those words,” Neese said in a recent interview. “And then aim and shoot. And kill Chad.”

By all indications, this looks like the kind of shooting you live for....a straight bullet to the head preceded by "you're gonna die, my friend" -- just like a Dirty Harry movie -- although, I would have came up with a better catch phrase. So this guy shows up drunk at his girlfriend's job -- he was also high on pills in an apparent suicide attempt -- another reason this is a good shoot...if the guy wanted to die, the officer helped him....

While at the police station..he was cuffed yet still acting like a drunk....not following police orders....Even tho he was searched and no weapons were found -- he kept saying he had a gun in his pants, a gun in his shoes and a gun in the seat he was sitting in....he then wrestles with a cop; tries to grab that officer's gun ....luckily another cop comes in -- aims the gun against the drunk guy's head and POW! -- the guy was dead.....this was 2 years ago and the officer has faced no disciplinary action which is proof positive that this was a good shoot.

After you cheered the cop who shot Ashli Babbitt, you don't have shit to say about this. You like it.

The video won't play. Sounds fishy to me when I read

With his hands cuffed behind his back, he briefly wrestled with two officers. One screamed that Breinholt was grabbing his holstered gun. Sgt. Tyler Longman rushed into the room, made his declaration and fired.

His hands were handcuffed behind his back and they had to shoot?

After you cheered the cop who shot Ashli Babbitt, you don't have shit to say about this. You like it.

Ashley was part of a mob and her hands were not cuffed.

I already know you enthusiastically support cops killing unarmed protesters. No need to reiterate.

Video shows nothing. The cop yells “he’s got my gun” and the footage is very chaotic and up close, you can’t see his hands. If he was touching the gun then it was justified. Mental state and intoxication level is irrelevant.

I already know you enthusiastically support cops killing unarmed protesters. No need to reiterate.

Only if they are trying to overthrow our free and fair elections. Only if they are trying to cause a constitutional crisis.

The German's should have shot all the Nazi's after the Beer Hall Putsch.

The video won't play. Sounds fishy to me when I read

With his hands cuffed behind his back, he briefly wrestled with two officers. One screamed that Breinholt was grabbing his holstered gun. Sgt. Tyler Longman rushed into the room, made his declaration and fired.

His hands were handcuffed behind his back and they had to shoot?

They were setting it up. They frequently yell for you to stop resisting as they try to dislocate your arm. If you fight back due to the pain they beat your ass silly.

That crazy bitch deserved to get shot.

A mob, a protest, a riot and insurrection is all about who controls the nation. We know who does.

Forum List

Back