Bobby Jindal preformed "Exorcism". Qualification for President?

R

rdean

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFiu-KrwdXI]Ivy League Exorcist: The Bobby Jindal Story - YouTube[/ame]

Ivy League Exorcist: The Bobby Jindal Story - in his own words.

"Sulfer" at 5:52 - frightening!

Wow, this is even better than being the only Catholic in the world who doesn't believe in "evolution".

Piyush is the new GOP Messiah.

Exorcises the Devil.

Denies health care to the poorest of his state.

Believes "science" is a "faith".

Yea, has all the qualifications Republicans look for in a candidate.

What is a 'preformed exorcism?'

I don't know. I never did one. Perhaps you should write Bobby Jindal and ask him?

I bet Sarah Palin knows.

Last edited by a moderator:
How does one pre-form an exorcism?

Believe me I got you the first time. Then you added in a hyphen.

But the question remains, "Would America ever vote for the man who saved Linda Blair"?

ExorcistLindaHead447.jpg

But the question remains, "Would America ever vote for the man who saved Linda Blair"?

ExorcistLindaHead447.jpg

People won't vote for Bobby Jindal for the same reasons that they didn't vote for Mitt Romney. Obama won because the stupid and lazy now outnumber the smart and productive. Democrats will win as long as people are stupid and lazy. I don't see that changing any time soon.

ExorcistLindaHead447.jpg

People won't vote for Bobby Jindal for the same reasons that they didn't vote for Mitt Romney. Obama won because the stupid and lazy now outnumber the smart and productive. Democrats will win as long as people are stupid and lazy. I don't see that changing any time soon.

Typical Republicans. They don't look particularly "smart" or "productive".

rednecks.jpg

The reason that Republicans won't answer the question on whether they would vote for someone who performs exorcisms is because the fact they perform exorcisms would make it MORE likely they would vote for that person.

Ivy League Exorcist: The Bobby Jindal Story - YouTube

Ivy League Exorcist: The Bobby Jindal Story - in his own words.

"Sulfer" at 5:52 - frightening!

Wow, this is even better than being the only Catholic in the world who doesn't believe in "evolution".

Dear RDean: This video wouldn't play. Maybe it's possessed.
But in general, what exorcism involves is identifying past spiritual history that someone is carrying, and praying to forgive and remove the negative energy, influences and attachments in the person's mind and spirit. When applied correctly, the person is healed, because the blockages are removed that otherwise prevent the mind and body from healing themselves as they are designed. it is completely natural. What is unnatural is the blocked mental and spiritual energies that are burdening that person, which can result in addictions, mental or physical illness, and other distress which is healed when the obstructive conditions are identified and removed.

[the analogy I would use to describe it, is like the invisible microbes that can cause infection in a wound; even though you cannot see these things, the virus or bacteria must be removed or killed in order to stop the infection, and the wound must also be cleaned up and healed. With spiritual wounds, viral energy can also infect them where the person becomes possessed with rage or voices or other demonic obsessions, and both the viral energy or entities must be removed, and the wounds must be healed to clean it all out. Where it is tricky is that spiritual wounds can be carried from one generation to the next, and manifest in people not directly affected in this lifetime; so both teh Buddhists and Christians teach the "generational" curses or karma from the past that still affect people.]

The best book I found describing this process is Scott Peck's "Glimpses of the Devil," where he did not believe this spiritual process was real until he witnessed for himself the difference it made in treating two schizophrenic patients who were incureable until after the exorcism was applied. Also "Healing" by Francis MacNutt is very clear in describing the differences between individual prayer and intervention prayer through deliverance and exorcism.

This is real and just needs more formal medical and scientific research done before it is accepted as mainstream as a valid form of therapy for certain cases that require it. In Britain, deliverance and exorcism was being studied for acceptance as valid therapy. If you know anyone who's been through it, you would know it is real; so it's just a matter of time before everyone either experiences it, or know someone who was cured by this process.

Last edited:
Dude is a dumbass. But now he has more qualifications than our current POTUS

Typical Republicans. They don't look particularly "smart" or "productive".

rednecks.jpg

Most people dont look productive when they are out having fun. Doesn't mean they aren't productive when they are out working. I would think even a fool would realize that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back