Bobby Jindal picks an unfortunate fight over intelligence

I have more respect for someone who is organically stupid than Jindal.

How pathetic, but you reap what you sow when you go with the Party of Stupid.

Jindal is NOT a Democrat. Get your facts straight.
Bobby Jindal Republicans must stop being the stupid party - Telegraph

Bobby Jindal: Republicans must 'stop being the stupid party'
Bobby Jindal, the Louisiana governor seen as a potential Republican candidate for the 2016 US presidential race, has warned that his party must "change just about everything" if it is to return to the White House.

oh well, I guess he figured they have so go cry us a river over it

I have more respect for someone who is organically stupid than Jindal.

How pathetic, but you reap what you sow when you go with the Party of Stupid.

Jindal is NOT a Democrat. Get your facts straight.

can you believe these people. Jindal had the NERVE to attack Obama's intelligence
I'm rolling on the floor

are you handing out gob'ment cheese to the kids in your trailer park who come around trick or treating

No, but I hear Michelle is!

Speaking of Obola's intelligence, why wont he release his college transcripts and admissions? We need to see what's on them.

Speaking of Obola's intelligence, why wont he release his college transcripts and admissions? We need to see what's on them.

And we need live footage of his next colonoscopy.

Doubt it, if some of you could you would be there for it and would tell us all about it. Probably ask to take one of the polyps home so you can have a "piece" of him forever.

Speaking of picking fights, and intelligence.

"To be very, very honest with you, the South has not always been the friendliest place for African-Americans, It’s been a difficult time for [President Obama] to present himself in a very positive light as a leader. It’s not always been a good place for women to present ourselves. It’s more of a conservative place, so we’ve had to work a little bit harder on that."

-Mary Landrieu

To her dismay, Bobby Jindal is from India.

D-Slaves-600-CI.jpg
You realize cartoons like this are not helping Republicans with minority voters, right?

Neither does pandering to them. If anything it just keeps their base from voting. Every time the Republican party moves to the left to be more "cool" they get their ass handed to them in elections.

The people of Louisiana don't appreciate Landrieu's statements since she's looking for their vote and all. This is enough to lose her the election.

As a further beneficial effect most other democrats agree with her.

You know, there are a lot of moderate Republicans here in GA, as well as in the south in general. This race baiting will drive them away. Especially after what Landrieu said about Southerners. Essentially we are misogynistic racists who want police to slaughter innocent black kids on the streets if we vote for Republicans. What kind of idiots do you think we are?

How desperate are you liberals huh?

I see nothing wrong with Landrieu's comments on the South. She said it has "not always" been friendly to African-Americans. What about what she said is untrue?

Judging by his actions in office, obama makes even the likes of Biden look like a genius.

Bobby is a real piece of work. Before he ran for governor, he ran for Mayor of our little suburb of Kenner, LA, and lost. I remember passing him and his wife and kids all standing in the hot sun all day the day before the election, waving at everyone with big smiles, while trying not to look miserable. Bobby actually thinks that he runs LA, but he was actually chosen by the republican powers that be in the legislature, because he is genuinely clueless about the backstage corruption going on in Baton Rouge.

Forum List

Back