Bobby Jindal: I’m Holding Firm Against Gay Marriage

Born again fundie, exorcism ...

Nothing to admire about an ignorant bigot promising to stay ignorant and bigoted - just so he can get re-elected and continue to feed at the public trough.

You professed an admiration for someone who says what they believe, without regard to WHAT that person is saying.

So, yes, Hitler fits that description precisely.

LOL!

How so Gilligan?

And be specific. At least as specific as your intellectual limitations will allow.

Encouraging MORE marriage is immoral?

encouraging and sanctioning perversion is immoral.

So in your world homosexuality in any context would be a crime?

of course not. mental unbalance is not a crime. If it was, all liberals would be in jail.

Next you'll be telling us that masturbation is mentally unbalanced because your hand is not a vagina and can't get pregnant.
Does anyone need anything else with regard to whether of not Gilligan here, is saddled with mental disorder?

Anyone?

Anyone at all... ?

Masturbation doesn't fit your definition of normal sex, does it?

You declared Jesus abnormal because he was celibate. Might as well add the masturbators.

encouraging and sanctioning perversion is immoral.

of course not. mental unbalance is not a crime. If it was, all liberals would be in jail.

Next you'll be telling us that masturbation is mentally unbalanced because your hand is not a vagina and can't get pregnant.
Does anyone need anything else with regard to whether of not Gilligan here, is saddled with mental disorder?

Anyone?

Anyone at all... ?

How so?

You declared Jesus abnormal because he was celibate.

ROFLMNAO. Gilligan that was YOU who claimed that Jesus was a sexual deviant because he was celibate. Ya imbecile... I'm the one that soundly refuted that drivel.

Gilligan if you can't keep track of your deluded prattle you can't expect others to take responsibility for it.

Perhaps you should limit your participation to the "FIRE-HOT" thread.

With that said ... You concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Anyone?

Anyone at all... ?

How so?

ROFLMNAO. Gilligan that was YOU who claimed that Jesus was a sexual deviant because he was celibate. Ya imbecile... I'm the one that soundly refuted that drivel.

Gilligan if you can't keep track of your deluded prattle you can't expect others to take responsibility for it.

I'm sorry I must have missed the post where you retracted your claim that one man / one woman was the only natural sexual orientation.

Good flip flop.

I don't understand why people are so scared of two males or females getting married, unless you're a religious nut or homophobic bigot.

You mean like the Islamists? Scared? scared of what? I notice there aren't too many "gay marriages" within ISIS, are there? Looks like your disagreement is with them, right?

Glad you admit that social conservatives beliefs are more closely aligned with ISIS.

Anyone?

Anyone at all... ?

How so?

Do celibates reproduce? Do they follow the intentions of Nature?

I don't understand why people are so scared of two males or females getting married, unless you're a religious nut or homophobic bigot.

You mean like the Islamists? Scared? scared of what? I notice there aren't too many "gay marriages" within ISIS, are there? Looks like your disagreement is with them, right?

Glad you admit that social conservatives beliefs are more closely aligned with ISIS.

LOL... Yet AMERICANS; which is to say "social conservatives", are fighting to destroy ISIS while the Ideological left created and works to sustain ISIS as well as every other facet of evil.

LOL... Yet AMERICANS; which is to say "social conservatives", are fighting to destroy ISIS while the Ideological left created and works to sustain ISIS as well as every other facet of evil.

Obama is bombing ISIS. You made the entire board stupider with your comment. Thanks.

Do celibates reproduce? Do they follow the intentions of Nature?

Not reproducing does not deviate from the human physiological design, Gilligan.

Celibacy is a decision, culled from reason... To not engage the mind in matters: sexual. Freeing the mind to pursue ... well... everything else.

Of course, in fairness to you, as an imbecile... There was no way you could have known that.

Last edited:
Obama is bombing ISIS. You made the entire board stupider with your comment. Thanks.

ROFLMNAO . Hysterical.

Imagine a fool so sublimely ignorant of the truth, that it actually feels that 'bombing' is an effective opposition to anything.

NOW... if the goal of "Bombing ISIS" were the tossing of sand and rendering into rubble irrelevant hovels scattered across the deserts of the Middle East... WELL! That would be a profoundly effective strategy.

But ISIS is not sand and ISIS is not a collection of irrelevant hovels... and ISIS is not a few dead Muslims... who happened to be standing on that sand and in those hovels. ISIS is an idea... possessed and spread, EXCLUSIVELY, by and through Muslims.

Now, take a moment and provide for the board's amusement your inability to post a single profession from obama or any other member of the Cult, criticizing Islam; which is the cult comprised ENTIRELY and EXCLUSIVELY BY: MUSLIMS.

(Enjoy Reader... this giggle, is on me.)

Last edited:

ROFLMNAO . Hysterical.

Dispute that with a single fact. I guess John McCain is leading that US-led coalition. No, no. It's Bobby Jindal. Wait, it's probably Ted Cruz. Or... it's the the the President of the United States who happens to be Barack Obama? No, no. The fact that the POTUS leads our military has too much of a basis in reality. We ignore reality. Fucking tard.

ROFLMNAO . Hysterical.

Dispute that with a single fact. I guess John McCain is leading that US-led coalition. No, no. It's Bobby Jindal. Wait, it's probably Ted Cruz. Or... it's the the the President of the United States who happens to be Barack Obama? No, no. The fact that the POTUS leads our military has too much of a basis in reality. We ignore reality. Fucking tard.

Already done scamp: See: Post #174

You professed an admiration for someone who says what they believe, without regard to WHAT that person is saying.

LOL!

How so Gilligan?

And be specific. At least as specific as your intellectual limitations will allow.

Gilligan, your concession to the above standing point(s) is hereby: Duly Noted and Summarily Accepted.

(And may I just add what a profound intellectual limitation you have going there... Again, consider the "FIRE HOT!" thread. It's there specifically for people just like you... .)

Of course he is....gay marriage will make him choose to be gay (openly).

ROFLMNAO!

Yes... because everyone is secretly a sexual deviant!

LOL! (Reader, that is a classic demonstration of the reasoning which comes out of the Mental Disorder that presents as sexual deviancy. And THAT is how "Homosexual is Harmful".

No one is going to vote against anyone because of gay government marriage

ROFLMNAO!

LOL! (Reader, that is a classic demonstration of the reasoning which comes out of the Mental Disorder that presents as sexual deviancy. And THAT is how "Homosexual is Harmful".

Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.

ROFLMNAO!

Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.

What does government marriage have to do with religious marriage? Do you consider government to be the determiner if you are "married" or not in the eyes of God?

Jindal stated his beliefs on a very sensitive issue. That took guts. Whether it helps or hurts him politically is yet to be seen. But you have to admire a politician who is not afraid to say what he believes.

You must adore Hitler then.

you equate a murdering, lying, hater with someone who is willing to state his opinions openly????

Did you miss your meds this morning?

Actually Hitler lied all the time, so he wasn't saying his actual views. You think he was truthful? You are seriously an idiot

Forum List

Back