Bob Mueller Probably Already Has Trump’s Tax Returns

We’ll eventually find out why the thin skinned whiny little bitch was so afraid to release them.

Bloomberg reported on Tuesday morning that Special Counsel Robert Mueller issued a subpoena to Deutsche Bank, Germany’s largest lender, several weeks ago. The bank agreed to submit documents “on its relationship with [President] Trump and his family,” which go back almost 20 years, according to an anonymous source.

Deutsche’s connections to Russia aren’t merely hypothetical: The bank has previously paid $670 million to U.S. and U.K. regulators over its role in a Russian money-laundering scheme, but a Department of Justice inquiry into a $10 billion scheme has stalled for unclear reasons.

Report: Mueller Subpoenas Deutsche Bank Records Relating to Trump

Why Robert Mueller Probably Has Trump's Tax Returns - U.S. News & World Report - Congressional Black Caucus 2017 News and Events

Report: Robert Mueller likely already has Donald Trump’s tax returns
I think Trump is hiding a lot as far as his financial issues. We have a right to know. He is the only modern day president who has hidden his financial information, and it is very suspicious he has done that especially as it may relate to his links to Russia.

At this point in time your claim of political damage is moot, he's already been elected.
That's an odd response. Clearly we are speculating about what Trump perceived at the time this choice was made. As such, I will assume you are implying that the master chess player Trump knew it would not do any significant political damage, correct me if I am wrong, and that he was merely thumbing the tradition. Or fisting it, really. Because that's his style..

History proves it didn't do any damage, so any calculations he might have made at the time have proven correct. He was playing to win, checkmate.

Hillary is not the issue! Stop deflecting!

History proves it didn't do any damage, so any calculation he might have made at the time have proven correct.
Yes, thank you. We can all read box scores. We are talking about the ideas behind the calculation, I thought.

I have you as saying he just didn't do it, only because he didn't have to. And either by excellent calculation or by complete accident, it didn't do enough damage to cost him the election. Plausible? Sure, it could happen, in reality.

Now, a follow up question. You got this far because you had the guts to answer the first question. Good job. Weatherman2020 ? Too much of a sissy to make it through the first round.

So, the question: Do you actually believe that? You don't have to be 100% sure. 50.000001% is a yes.

So.... yes or no?

At this point in time your claim of political damage is moot, he's already been elected.
That's an odd response. Clearly we are speculating about what Trump perceived at the time this choice was made. As such, I will assume you are implying that the master chess player Trump knew it would not do any significant political damage, correct me if I am wrong, and that he was merely thumbing the tradition. Or fisting it, really. Because that's his style..

History proves it didn't do any damage, so any calculations he might have made at the time have proven correct. He was playing to win, checkmate.

You might want to read that again, the bitch isn't mentioned anywhere in this string.

History proves it didn't do any damage, so any calculation he might have made at the time have proven correct.
Yes, thank you. We can all read box scores. We are talking about the ideas behind the calculation, I thought.

I have you as saying he just didn't do it, only because he didn't have to. And either by excellent calculation or by complete accident, it didn't do enough damage to cost him the election. Plausible? Sure, it could happen, in reality.

Now, a follow up question. You got this far because you had the guts to answer the first question. Good job. Weatherman2020 ? Too much of a sissy to make it through the first round.

So, the question: Do you actually believe that? You don't have to be 100% sure. 50.000001% is a yes.

So.... yes or no?

Why not, it happened in reality. I'm not going to debate what could have happened in history, when we already know what happened.

So.... yes or no?

Why not, it happened in reality. I'm not going to debate what could have happened in history, when we already know what happened.

So, your answer is "yes". You say, straight-faced, that you believe Trump simply didn't release his tax returns only "Because he didn't have to". And for no other reason.

So.... yes or no?

So, your answer is "yes". You say, straight-faced, that you believe Trump simply didn't release his tax returns only "Because he didn't have to". And for no other reason.

What part of the second sentence in my last post did you not understand?

That's not an appropriate response. I didn't intiate any debate. I only recounted your position. It's clear, by the way. And it may get tested soon, so you might not want to fall in love with it. That's friendly advice.

My hypothetical is more probable than yours.
That's nice, but I asked "please" for something plausible.
So did I.
Nah, you pussed out, like you always do. At least OKTexas managed to come up with something. He didn't go into the "Trump tailspin"..... yet....
Hilarious you idiots are not even talking about election collusion anymore. It's just one lie after another with you leftards.

Yes, selling goods and services at market prices is not a crime. Doesn't matter who it is.

how about buying and selling goods for grossly inflated prices (like the property trump sold to Dmitry Rybolovlev)

Why did a Russian pay $95M to buy Trump’s Palm Beach mansion?

how about significant business with Russians while trump lied throughout the campaign about not knowing any Russians? (apparently even a misstatement during a sunday morning show by an aid was worth two years of investigations by gop hacks).

OH BOY!!!!!!!!!! DEFLECTION, weren't we talking about emoluments?

But isn't that the whole point of real estate investing, buy low, sell high? Are you jealous or what?

Shen you sell it an inflated price to a Russian drug kingpin, its called money laundering, dipsdhit

Wow, how long did he go to jail for that? LMAO

Funny chit? Laundering money for the Russian mob is funny? You are truly an ass.

As for Trump going to jail, give it time.

Trump didn't figure that running for President puts all his crooked shit in the limelight.

He can fool the mentally challenged Trumpettes, but most Americans see just how big a crook he is.
well I'd say the DC swamp shit has come to the surface while zip has been exposed on the mueller shit. How about some more senators and reps scandals will we see in the next year? I can't wait and I have my popcorn.

Bob Mueller does and unlike this fake president, he’s a professional.

You made a definitive statement insinuating you know something we don't. Tell us oh wise one, what evidence does Mueller have? Don't use any equivocal wording.

Trump ADMITTED obstruction of justice live on TV when he tried to get Flynn’s case dropped.
You’re way behind in the news aren’t you.
But there’s so much more..

What more evidence of Trump-Russia collusion do you need?

Suggesting a case be dropped is in no way obstruction of justice.
especially when he's the boss.

he is not the "boss" of the FBI or special prosecutor or any of the other enforcement arms of our government, you brain dead trumptard.
there you go, see I can't make this kind of stupid up.

We’ll eventually find out why the thin skinned whiny little bitch was so afraid to release them.

Bloomberg reported on Tuesday morning that Special Counsel Robert Mueller issued a subpoena to Deutsche Bank, Germany’s largest lender, several weeks ago. The bank agreed to submit documents “on its relationship with [President] Trump and his family,” which go back almost 20 years, according to an anonymous source.

Deutsche’s connections to Russia aren’t merely hypothetical: The bank has previously paid $670 million to U.S. and U.K. regulators over its role in a Russian money-laundering scheme, but a Department of Justice inquiry into a $10 billion scheme has stalled for unclear reasons.

Why Robert Mueller Probably Has Trump's Tax Returns - U.S. News & World Report - Congressional Black Caucus 2017 News and Events

Assumptions, speculation and innuendo, you got any real evidence?

Bob Mueller does and unlike this fake president, he’s a professional.
Where is it?

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Idiot keeps asking for Mueller’s evidence after we’ve had to explain to him over and over he’s not releasing ANYTHING until HE’S good and ready. 4 of Trump’s finest have already bit the bullet and more to come.
Trump’s fastly gaining on Reagan as the most corrupt administration in history and AFTER ONLY ONE YEAR!
Ha!
well we've told you over and
200.webp
it isn't worth it.

From the article:

"Donald Trump was willing to risk losing the election by refusing to release his tax returns, which made him look incredibly suspicious. That meant Trump knew that whatever he was hiding in his returns was even worse than the political problem he created for himself by keeping it hidden. That’s long pointed to Trump’s returns containing evidence of serious criminal behavior on his part, or evidence that he’s a financial puppet of the Russian government."

Uh, they forgot an important option: He's been living on comps for years, is mortgaged to the eyeballs, has little cash flow, and can barely service his own debt. The embarrassment of any or all of these being true would, indeed, be even worse (in Trump's eyes) than the political damage done by not releasing his tax returns.
and there he is in the President's chair in the White House. wow.

From the article:

"Donald Trump was willing to risk losing the election by refusing to release his tax returns, which made him look incredibly suspicious. That meant Trump knew that whatever he was hiding in his returns was even worse than the political problem he created for himself by keeping it hidden. That’s long pointed to Trump’s returns containing evidence of serious criminal behavior on his part, or evidence that he’s a financial puppet of the Russian government."

Uh, they forgot an important option: He's been living on comps for years, is mortgaged to the eyeballs, has little cash flow, and can barely service his own debt. The embarrassment of any or all of these being true would, indeed, be even worse (in Trump's eyes) than the political damage done by not releasing his tax returns.

Pure speculation.

Absolutely. Now, you're turn. You're not above speculation; I've seen it myself. Why do you think Trump won't release his tax returns? Come on, have fun with it. But make it something plausible, please.

Because he doesn't have to. He provided all the required forms.

Only because he doesnt have to? Hmm, okay. That doesn't seem like it would outweigh any possible political damage, in any rational sense. But, it does seem "toddlerish". Therefore, plausible. I award you 3 points out of a possible 10.
and yet he won. son, give it a rest already, the election is over and every person who voted for him knew this. You are bringing up two fking year old news stories that didn't have any meaning in a presidential election. my god man, find something new.

I think Trump is hiding a lot as far as his financial issues. We have a right to know. He is the only modern day president who has hidden his financial information, and it is very suspicious he has done that especially as it may relate to his links to Russia.
who cares, the people didn't he won. fk get some new news.

That's not an appropriate response. I didn't intiate any debate. I only recounted your position. It's clear, by the way. And it may get tested soon, so you might not want to fall in love with it. That's friendly advice.
if you didn't wish to debate, why are you here?

So.... yes or no?

well he told us he was under audit. He still is.

So.... yes or no?
And either by excellent calculation or by complete accident, it didn't do enough damage to cost him the election. Plausible? Sure, it could happen, in reality.

Plausible? he fking won the election and the entire population knew he didn't release his taxes. your entire theory is flushed with poop. People didn't fking care. It seems you're trying to sell pet rocks.

huh, no one invoked that name but you

Forum List

Back