Bob Barr Forms Presidential Exploratory Committee

Discussion in 'Congress' started by JeffWartman, Apr 7, 2008.

1. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,415
    It is about REALITY. Obama is dangerous for this country so I will vote McCain. Take Obama out and then I have two liberals to chose from that won't ruin this country, are not racist and don't hate the United States or the majority of the people in this country.

But you go ahead and keep believing voting for someone that has no chance is a good idea.

2. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,776
    Would it not be worth your while to inform?

3. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,414
    Both libertarianism and conservatism are bound to fail because they are inexplicit attempts to preserve white America. That's what's really motivating calls for less government (when the government sends in troops to 'integrate' schools at bayonet point, that's something you want less of), lower taxes (the system is basically a wealth transfer from white to black), less immigration (obviously) and some tangentials like abortion, gay marriage, etc., which aren't as directly related but along for the ride (and thus get dumped by libertarians).

Bob Barr has a little pro-white in him (Google the trouble he's gotten into for that - speaking to the Council of Conservative Citizens) so I know that's part of what's motivating him. But, of course, he knows as well as anyone you can't run as a member of the White Party, USA because in the current climate, you'd go down like a lead balloon.

Solution: begin the process of more explicit advocacy for whites. Stop hiding (so much) behind principles that are oblique. Paulitics, are you aware of who Sam Francis was, btw?

4. RetiredGySgt

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,415
    What BULLSHIT. Conservative thought and belief politically is NOT white power.

5. Paulie

Paulie Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,743
    When you, and the rest of the electorate, vote for the lesser of evils instead of perhaps a 3rd party candidate that actually reflects your views the closest, you give away another piece of your country to scumbags.

The only one telling you that 3rd party candidates can't win is the MSM. They do it every single election cycle. They place the "dark horse" and "long shot" labels upon the ones who actually seem to have SOLUTIONS, while they pimp the ones that are DC darlings.

You must be aware of that by now. So must most of the electorate. But for some strange reason, every year without fail, another establishment scumbag gets elected.

You say Ron Paul is a kook, meanwhile his domestic policy is about as close as YOU will personally get to what I've seen you call for. You disagree with him on foreign policy, ok, I get that. But all you're really doing is trading the domestic policy you'd like, for a foreign policy you'd like. You won't like Paul's foreign policy, and you won't like McCain's domestic policy. But you choose the one with the foreign policy you like. So you're voting to build OTHER nations, instead of rebuild our own. Makes complete sense.

Until the electorate grows a collective set of balls and strays from the norm, we're always going to be arguing over what EVILS to choose from instead of rejoicing over a true victory for the PEOPLE.

6. William Joyce

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,414
    But in so many respects, it is. It's the thing conservatives are loathe to admit. The reason they go apeshit when accused of being racists is... there's a kernel of truth to it. I say let's make popcorn!

7. RetiredGySgt

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,415
    Sure thing, except you do not even care about white people, you are one of those people that if you got your "white only" country would be busy making new laws determining who was white enough and who was not white enough.

You hate because thats what you are, a hateful person that hates other people just because of the color of their skin or the ancestory.

8. JimH52

JimH52 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,964
    I remember Bob Barr. If I recall correctly he was a raving lunatic.

9. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,941
    Pretty much...

plus he was one of the rabid house managers during clinton's impeachment

10. William Joyce

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,414
    Uh huh. Actually, I think whites in general steer clear of blacks in general because their behavior is terrible. I don't think skin color is the driving issue. When a white computer programmer gets mugged by six black teenagers in NYC, it's not 'skin color' that bothers him, dude. It's that part where they force him to the ground and beat him senseless over a wallet with 20 bucks in it.