BoA horror story...HO beware!

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
so there is all this news about bank of america and foreclosures....homeowners be warned.

i had a mortgage wit boa. so one day i go in and pay my house payment....the next day i go online to check my accounts....oddly enough the house payment has not been accured....i wait a week...still not accured...so i call the bank...my house payment has been mistakenly put in 'suspense' ....say what....but they would correct it as soon as the computers updated at midnight...soooooooo my next payment comes due....no accurement of last payment but in good faith i make another payment and talk to the bank again. I was assure it would be taken care of at midnight when the computers upgraded.
a week goes by...neither payment is accurred....now i am getting a wee bit concerned and making calls..everyone assures me it will be taken care of....another month and half goes by...still no accurement of the 2 payments....so i make a half payment....on mortgage...

nothing is accured. now i am showing being nearly 90 behind in mortgage..one of them wtf moments...so i go in to pay off my mortgage and get this over with....they wont give me a balance....they want me to pay what they say i owe...(without the 2.5 payments) well i bow up and tell them no.

after a lot of calls i finally get some big wheel and explain it to him....i am sitting on the side of the road talking on a cell..when he says....'i will take care of this immediately' well maybe i shouldn't have said this....but i told him ' i dont believe a fucking word you are saying, everyone has told me this would be taken care of and done fuck all.' maybe big wheels dont hear the word fuck from their customers much..but he got it taken care of...and mailed me a letter saying it was all their fault and i was never behind on payments...

banks suck watch them and keep your papertrail.

so there is all this news about bank of america and foreclosures....homeowners be warned.

i had a mortgage wit boa. so one day i go in and pay my house payment....the next day i go online to check my accounts....oddly enough the house payment has not been accured....i wait a week...still not accured...so i call the bank...my house payment has been mistakenly put in 'suspense' ....say what....but they would correct it as soon as the computers updated at midnight...soooooooo my next payment comes due....no accurement of last payment but in good faith i make another payment and talk to the bank again. I was assure it would be taken care of at midnight when the computers upgraded.
a week goes by...neither payment is accurred....now i am getting a wee bit concerned and making calls..everyone assures me it will be taken care of....another month and half goes by...still no accurement of the 2 payments....so i make a half payment....on mortgage...

nothing is accured. now i am showing being nearly 90 behind in mortgage..one of them wtf moments...so i go in to pay off my mortgage and get this over with....they wont give me a balance....they want me to pay what they say i owe...(without the 2.5 payments) well i bow up and tell them no.

after a lot of calls i finally get some big wheel and explain it to him....i am sitting on the side of the road talking on a cell..when he says....'i will take care of this immediately' well maybe i shouldn't have said this....but i told him ' i dont believe a fucking word you are saying, everyone has told me this would be taken care of and done fuck all.' maybe big wheels dont hear the word fuck from their customers much..but he got it taken care of...and mailed me a letter saying it was all their fault and i was never behind on payments...

That bank is the worst in the country. Everyone has problems with them. I would never deal with them.

You better make certain that those "delinquent" payments weren't reported to the credit bureaus, because I know of people who were reported who just missed one payment.

BoA is HORRIBLE. I dealt with their moneymaking end, the loan department. You'd think if they could get anything right it would be making new loans, right? That's where they make their money after all. Pffft.

I have horror stories out the you know what of people being called in the middle of closing to be told the BoA underwriters missed something and surprise! Their loan approval was yanked at the closing table....the runarounds...the tap dancing on layer after layer of foreheads just to get an answer to a very simple question....the exorbitant amount of time to get anything accomplished....the docs that would have to be sent back for redrawing three and four times due to serious errors....how they stay in business is beyond me. If you can ditch them, ditch 'em fast.

That bank is the worst in the country. Everyone has problems with them. I would never deal with them.

You better make certain that those "delinquent" payments weren't reported to the credit bureaus, because I know of people who were reported who just missed one payment.

BofA does indeed suck, but Wells Fargo is even worse.

There have been so many acquisitions that the back office computer systems are a hodge podge mess that don't properly update one another. The customer service people act more like palace guards to prevent access to information than they do customer advocates.

this kind of crap really is a special kind of pain....iks worse than physical pain, you can get some ice or out heat on it....stitch it up, but this is waaay beyiond that...... waterbaording? Ha!, bank/mortage phone torture.

You are helpless, while some dope in an office can *&$!@!! you for the next 7 years by registering you as a chronic late or defaulter to TRW and your credit rating bites the dust, and in the end another added piece to the the torture is, you never ever see a face.....you can go to the bank, but they're just locals, they really don't know squat.

Some faceless cube dweller with the IQ of veal has that it in their hands..."hey, Starbucks time folks", your paperwork will have to wait.

I think there is a special place in hell for these weasels...I certainly hope so....sorry for th crap Strollin, I feel for you, seriously.

Forum List

Back