BNP on Question Time: Nick Griffin uses BBC appearance to attack Muslims and gays

Discussion in 'Europe' started by actsnoblemartin, Oct 23, 2009.

1. actsnoblemartin

actsnoblemartin I love Andrea & April

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +407
  2. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    The British National Party (BNP) are a bunch of racists assholes. However, I support their right to voice those idiotic views so that others can see them for the racist assholes they are.

In Britain - and Europe generally - there is a pervailing view that we should silence these people. I applaud the BBC for allowing that asshole Griffiths on QT so that people can judge him for themselves.

3. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    I am an American supporter of the BNP and have met Nick Griffin. I am absolutely THRILLED that the BNP has been so successful over the years, and doubly thrilled that that anti-white assholes are wetting themselves over their rise. Ballerinas, bobbies, peers and Cockney workmen are all part of the BNP -- sorry, California girl!

Occidental Observer

4. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    I'm well aware of their membership, and their growing popularity. Hell, the whole Uk knows who their members are - some funny dude got hold of their membership list and published it. That resulted in some members losing thier jobs - including police officers. For the record, I thought that was outrageous - talk about 'thought police'!

That does not change who the BNP really are. They are a party of thugs and racists. However, I support the rights of those people to voice their views - so that intelligent debate can show them for what they are.

5. Hinemoa

Hinemoa BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5
    You might be surprised by how much support 'some' of their views have. They actually stand up and say what a majority of people think on certain subjects.