Blue wave coming this November 2018

I said over and over it would be a Blue Wake and not Wave. I was wrong. It wasn’t a Wave either. Kind of a tie. That’s progress from the stunning loss to Trump. I thought they would behave better now but clearly missing the Wave is just too emotionally distressing
they're going to pick up 37 seats in the House instead of 25, they picked up 7 governorship from Republicans who held them, with 1 or 2? recounts coming, they won 328 legislative seats back from Republicans in the States.... and it could end up they lose 1 seat in the Senate...

it was definitely a Blue wave! Not a tidal wave, but a wave! imo

NOOOO, it was not like a break even

I said over and over it would be a Blue Wake and not Wave. I was wrong. It wasn’t a Wave either. Kind of a tie. That’s progress from the stunning loss to Trump. I thought they would behave better now but clearly missing the Wave is just too emotionally distressing
they're going to pick up 37 seats in the House instead of 25, they picked up 7 governorship from Republicans who held them, with 1 or 2? recounts coming, they won 328 legislative seats back from Republicans in the States.... and it could end up they lose 1 seat in the Senate...

Republican and Rrumpicans here on USMB are in deep denial. While results of winners may not show the blue wave in Senate races, the numbers do.

Republican and Rrumpicans here on USMB are in deep denial. While results of winners may not show the blue wave in Senate races, the numbers do.

Great, your participation trophy is in the mail.

These special elections are the writing on the wall for Republicans this coming November.

35 House Republicans have already announced their early retirements and will not be seeking reelection in November. The 18th District of Pennsylvania, a predominately Republican strong hold and big steel district that Trump won by 20 points in 2016, elected a Democrat, Connor Lamb, for the first time in decades. Virginia/New Jersey have new Democrat governors. 15 state house seats in Virginia were up for grabs, Democrats winning all of them, and 11 of those seats went to women. Doug Jones wins in Alabama. Black women came out in numbers never seen before to make that happen. A State Supreme court position in Wisconsin was won by a Democrat woman. They found that she won a dozen rural counties that are normally won by Republicans. The 10th district state house seat in Wisconsin was lost to a Democrat for the first time in 17 years. Scott Walker tweeted out this is a wake up call for Republicans. It is. Paul Ryan quits. The DNC has announced it's running candidates for every congressional seat in Texas. TED CRUZ is up for reelection facing a 30/40% Hispanic voting population there, and his Democrat opponent Beto O:Rouke is now within 3 points and is outfunding Cruz. These books, Russian Roulette, A Higher Loyalty & Fire and Fury, remain as top sellers on Amazon, when most people ignore Presidential tell all books. Russia investigation in the nightly news every night, and one sex scandal after another. Mitch McConnell stated he knows there is a storm coming but can't tell if it's a cat 3, 4 or 5. Then these massive protests that have never before been seen in this nation, spell a disaster for Republicans all across this country in November.
O'Rourke stomps Cruz in latest round of fundraising
Democrats make significant gains in Virginia legislature; control of House in play
Scott Walker on Twitter
McConnell on midterms: 'We don't know whether it's going to be a Category 3, 4 or 5'
A record-breaking 31 House Republicans won't seek re-election in 2018
How Democrats Are Working to Build Statewide Victory

The 2nd annual womans march held on January 20, 2018.

More Than 4,000 Women Say They Want to Run for Office Since Trump's Election

1st Woman's march held the day after Trump was inaugurated. January 20, 2017
170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

For more pictures go to this link on this board, and scroll through the many pages, you may find your home state there.
Woman's march pictures

The normal street protests over Trump.
downing-street-protest-3.jpg

For more pictures go to this link.
trump street protests - Yahoo Image Search Results

March for our lives protests held on March 18, 2018.
march-for-our-lives-washington-15-gty-er-180324_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg

Also going on in 800 cities across this nation.

A sleeping giant has been awoken. It's coming.

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg
This thread aged well.

Great, your participation trophy is in the mail.
:lol::lol:

Smart-ass!!!

House is well over 30 pick ups
Major accomplishment

Wins at the state houses are what they were looking for

Crap like this is why Trump now has a real approval rating of 29%.

Not sure I would call it a wave. This was a pretty predictable outcome considering the massive losses that the dems took over Obama's term. This was a correction to that but pales in comparison. It's importance though cant be understated.

Partisan composition of state legislatures - Ballotpedia
2018 election analysis: State government trifectas - Ballotpedia

Republicans still hold a majority of legislative chambers by a 2 -1 majority and lost a grand total of 4 trifectas in state government from 26. In all honesty, the democrats failed once again in my opinion. The focus is almost all on the congress but what is really important here is not the feds but the states that are unified in government. The dems have one more chance to change the makeup here and gain more influence over the 2020 redistricting - something that is VITAL to the parties continued health. Allowing the republicans to control almost half of all the redistricting in the country is a fatal mistake the dems made 10 years ago. They HAVE to do better on the local level.

The one thing going for them is going to be presidential years tend to be more successful for democrats in a general sense. If they do not make significant gains in local races then they are going to to face another decade like the last one and that was not good for democrats overall representation.

No wave
Dems did OK and Republicans not quite so. A one foot swell but no Wave

These special elections are the writing on the wall for Republicans this coming November.

35 House Republicans have already announced their early retirements and will not be seeking reelection in November. The 18th District of Pennsylvania, a predominately Republican strong hold and big steel district that Trump won by 20 points in 2016, elected a Democrat, Connor Lamb, for the first time in decades. Virginia/New Jersey have new Democrat governors. 15 state house seats in Virginia were up for grabs, Democrats winning all of them, and 11 of those seats went to women. Doug Jones wins in Alabama. Black women came out in numbers never seen before to make that happen. A State Supreme court position in Wisconsin was won by a Democrat woman. They found that she won a dozen rural counties that are normally won by Republicans. The 10th district state house seat in Wisconsin was lost to a Democrat for the first time in 17 years. Scott Walker tweeted out this is a wake up call for Republicans. It is. Paul Ryan quits. The DNC has announced it's running candidates for every congressional seat in Texas. TED CRUZ is up for reelection facing a 30/40% Hispanic voting population there, and his Democrat opponent Beto O:Rouke is now within 3 points and is outfunding Cruz. These books, Russian Roulette, A Higher Loyalty & Fire and Fury, remain as top sellers on Amazon, when most people ignore Presidential tell all books. Russia investigation in the nightly news every night, and one sex scandal after another. Mitch McConnell stated he knows there is a storm coming but can't tell if it's a cat 3, 4 or 5. Then these massive protests that have never before been seen in this nation, spell a disaster for Republicans all across this country in November.
O'Rourke stomps Cruz in latest round of fundraising
Democrats make significant gains in Virginia legislature; control of House in play
Scott Walker on Twitter
McConnell on midterms: 'We don't know whether it's going to be a Category 3, 4 or 5'
A record-breaking 31 House Republicans won't seek re-election in 2018
How Democrats Are Working to Build Statewide Victory

The 2nd annual womans march held on January 20, 2018.

More Than 4,000 Women Say They Want to Run for Office Since Trump's Election

1st Woman's march held the day after Trump was inaugurated. January 20, 2017
170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

For more pictures go to this link on this board, and scroll through the many pages, you may find your home state there.
Woman's march pictures

The normal street protests over Trump.
downing-street-protest-3.jpg

For more pictures go to this link.
trump street protests - Yahoo Image Search Results

March for our lives protests held on March 18, 2018.
march-for-our-lives-washington-15-gty-er-180324_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg

Also going on in 800 cities across this nation.

A sleeping giant has been awoken. It's coming.

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg

Another stupid left winger opposed.

Even before the midterms, I've been saying the Blue Wave will come in 2020.

Two more years of Mafia Don. He's caused much damage so far, imagine how awful things will be in two more years?

Ruth does not last another year.

Sotomeyer has a stroke.

The red wave will continue.

Trumpicans here on USMB are in a deep denial mode. Seven states turned from Republican to Democrat and taking over rhe US House of Rep's really is a big deal no matter how Trump and his followers try to play it down.
Obviously it’s not or you wouldn’t desperately be attempting to convince everyone that it was a big deal. :laugh:

MaObama lost 69 seats total in his first mid-term. Trump actually gained seats in the Senate. There is a reason we are celebrating and you are panicking right now.

Wins at the state houses are what they were looking for
Um....since when? You wing-nuts vehemently deny the 10th Amendment. You insist the federal government had unfettered and unlimited power over all. You refuse to even recognize state and local governments.

Stop moving the goalposts every time you get your ass kicked.

Forum List

Back