Bloomberg To Force Flu Vaccines For All NYC Children...

And those are the ones that were REPORTED! When I wound up in the ER, I'm not sure they knew I had just had a damned flu shot! (I don't know if my wife told them, she doesn't remember, and I was pretty much out of it.) How many people get sick and don't make the connection?

There is no connection. You don't catch the flu from the influenza vaccine, and it doesn't give you autism, or GBS.

And fewer people die of that than of influenza. So if we're talking about panicking over a ridiculously minute likelihood of something...looks like you're even more hysterical than I am.

At least there's actual proof that immunization prevents disease.

I had two flu shots. My first made me sick, my second damn near killed me.

Sure they did.

I take issue with any and all mandates the government makes.

I take issue with any politician who believes he knows what's better for me and my family than I do.

I take issue with anyone attempting to take my freedoms away.

SO in 40 years you have never had a flu shot and exhibited good health. The one time you get the flu you immediately forget the past 40 years of good health and rely on a vaccine that will not prevent you from getting the flu again. Where is the logic?

The logic is weighing the choices- take a flu shot and likely bypass 5 days in bed and possible death, or keep taking my chances.

Seems pretty logical to me.

My last flu shot hit me worse than any case of the flu I have ever had.

Same thing resulted the last time I had a flu shot. But it was years ago when they used a live virus.

Good grief.

Anyway, get your flu shots. They don't cause the flu, they don't cure world hunger, they are not some sort of conspiracy to implant your children with little spaceships manned by tiny shrunken scientists or to make you vote Democrat. Influenza is a terribly dangerous disease, there are many strains of it, and you should vaccinate against the ones you can, to protect those among us who are most vulnerable and who can't necessarily be vaccinated...young children.

Well then you and Bloomberg shouldn't mind giving the People the right to decide. True Freedom & Liberty is a tough thing. With it, comes the right to disagree with a particular agenda. Hopefully one day, the Nanny/Police Staters' reign of terror will end. Our Nation is not about using Government to force others to submit to personal whims and agendas.

Give me a break, loon. You can have all the infected liberty you like out on the back 40.

You live in the middle of a pest hole, you don't have the liberty to infect everybody else with a virus that is easily prevented/retarded by a simple shot.

Get over it.

Give me a break, loon. You can have all the infected liberty you like out on the back 40.

You live in the middle of a pest hole, you don't have the liberty to infect everybody else with a virus that is easily prevented/retarded by a simple shot.

Get over it.

Your argument is crumbling. And it's also a pretty disturbing argument. You keep repeating your "you don't have the right or liberty to infect me or anybody else." All i can say is, i hope one day you'll realize what a Slippery Slope mentality that is. But your argument really crumbles simply because you will choose to immunize yourself and your family. So going by your own logic, doing so protects you from infection. There would be no need to force someone else to be immunized. You and your family would be fully protected. We have to be very careful using Government to intimidate and force others to support and follow our agendas. That's not really what our Nation is about.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back