Blood Lions: A Call to Stop Canned Lion Hunting

the bottom line is you hunters are hypocrites and scumbags. Let me come over and shoot your cat or dog or pet and eat it or stuff it- if you say no, why not?

No that is not the bottom line. That is just the ravings of a stupid ass who cant think for himself.

What the fuck gives you the right to tell me or anyone what we should or should not do?

Go fuck yourself, dear.

Bob thanked me for harvesting him honorably...
You know how I know that?
The wind told me...

The death of a beloved lion named Cecil, at the hands of an American hunter in Zimbabwe, struck a nerve around the globe.

Oh bullshit. The locals sure didn't love that damned lion. Only a bunch of narcisistic Westerners who thin Nature is accurately portrayed in Disney movies had any affection for a predatory beast.

The only place for a lion is in a zoo or dead. Anyone who thinks different is either not a local or is a fool.

the only place for a lion is in the wild and not in a zoo for your entertainment you fool. Do you have a pet? I bet you do- why don't you shoot and then eat your pet or put it on a wall?

If I had to I would, so what?

Lions are killers and killers belong in cages or dead.

And the vapid opinions of ass hats like you that don't have to live among African lions is
horse shit.

lions are wild and of course they kill to survive asshat. Is that your reply- really? Lions kill other animals to eat and survive?

The death of a beloved lion named Cecil, at the hands of an American hunter in Zimbabwe, struck a nerve around the globe.

Oh bullshit. The locals sure didn't love that damned lion. Only a bunch of narcisistic Westerners who thin Nature is accurately portrayed in Disney movies had any affection for a predatory beast.

The only place for a lion is in a zoo or dead. Anyone who thinks different is either not a local or is a fool.

the only place for a lion is in the wild and not in a zoo for your entertainment you fool. Do you have a pet? I bet you do- why don't you shoot and then eat your pet or put it on a wall?

And the vapid opinions of ass hats like you that don't have to live among African lions is
horse shit.

lions are wild and of course they kill to survive asshat. Is that your reply- really? Lions kill other animals to eat and survive?
The lions are only a danger to local black people, so it musnt be a serious factor, right, PC Nazi?

You are such a god damned racist cretin.

humans dont need to kill animals, period, esp. wild ones for trophies or "sport". It has nothing to do with conservation. And everything to do with ego.

In your brain dead personal opinion, jack ass. And that is nada to any rational person.

Go fuck yourself.

horse shit.

The lions are only a danger to local black people, so it musnt be a serious factor, right, PC Nazi?

THERE A DANGER HOW AND WHY? BECAUSE LOCALS ARE BUILDING and building and taking away their natural HABITAT- NOW GO EDUCATE YOURSELF,SON... and get back to me- I've been studying this in depth five plus years and will be working over there.

humans dont need to kill animals, period, esp. wild ones for trophies or "sport". It has nothing to do with conservation. And everything to do with ego.

In your brain dead personal opinion, jack ass. And that is nada to any rational person.

Go fuck yourself.

humans dont need meat asshole. Have you ever watched what these animals go through to end up on your table? I think not because you only give a shit about yourself.

Tell that to bob(see: avatar) he is in a much happier place... In my rec room.
And I didn't even have to feed or water him.
We are watching ted nugget catch the spirit of the wild as we speak...
Bob is very amused...

Last edited:

Go fuck yourself.

humans dont need meat asshole. Have you ever watched what these animals go through to end up on your table? I think not because you only give a shit about yourself.
Bob disagree's...
He asks why did he get shot? Other than for his tasty flesh and I did him a great honor by mounting him on the wall.
He is a very happy mule deer I do have to say...

Last edited:

Go fuck yourself.

Bob disagree's...
He says why did he get shot? Other than for his tasty flesh and do him a great honor by mounting him on the wall.

You know how I know this?? The wind told me...

Go fuck yourself.

Bob disagree's...
He says why did he get shot? Other than for his tasty flesh and do him a great honor by mounting him on the wall.

You know how I know this?? The wind told me...
That being an ancient Indian trick... Kinda like ventriloquism but, of course without the doll... Because that would look silly...

image.jpg
This is junior, why do I call him junior? Well, he is smaller than bob... By quite a bit.

Last edited:

horse shit.

THERE A DANGER HOW AND WHY? BECAUSE LOCALS ARE BUILDING and building and taking away their natural HABITAT- NOW GO EDUCATE YOURSELF,SON... and get back to me- I've been studying this in depth five plus years and will be working over there.
Tell me how the bush meat is over there when you get there...

image.jpg
Meet Tim he greets everyone who comes to the front door... Like all my other pets he is very maintenance free. He "stays" very well and best of all there is no cleaning up after Tim.
I may have you meet the rest of my pets in my office building, if I have time. There are over two dozen of the little rascals there...

Last edited:

horse shit.

You need to study the topic some more, dude, and find the reason you think you can tell anyone else who to live.

Truth is bubba you don't have that right, now go along and play in a street, puto.

Go fuck yourself.

We evolved eating meat, stupid twit. Ever notice the canines in your mouth, dullard?

I think it has been proven the so called "reality" show that is blood lions... Has been proven to be an outlier... Meaning someone's emotions got in the way of legitimate concerns, there for making just another scripted reality show.
One sided shows can't be taken seriously...

I've hunted for decades. Never shot any animal, and I've shot hundreds, that I didn't eat and or shared.
The only thing I can point out is these 'trophy' hunters pay HUGE $ to hunt big game in Africa. Governments in Africa get a LOT of that money in license fees, which in theory ought to be going towards conservation though I doubt much of it does.
'Trophy' hunters disgust me.

Forum List

Back