Block Loretta Lynch!

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
Obama wants to make Congress irrelevant. Harry Reid is happy to join in. But the Founders saw to it that each branch had checks and balances on the other. The advise and consent clause is one such.
With Democrats holding up bipartisan legislation on human trafficking (yes, Democrats favor human trafficking), the appropriate response is to block all of Obama's appointments until he realizes that he must work with Congress.
Thus Lynch will twist in the wind until Democrats come around to reality.

President Obama needs to turn Eric Holder from being a lame duck to an active Attorney General

Have him actively attack gun violations and enforce the letter of the law

Then see how quickly Republicans approve Lynch

Obama wants to make Congress irrelevant. Harry Reid is happy to join in. But the Founders saw to it that each branch had checks and balances on the other. The advise and consent clause is one such.
With Democrats holding up bipartisan legislation on human trafficking (yes, Democrats favor human trafficking), the appropriate response is to block all of Obama's appointments until he realizes that he must work with Congress.
Thus Lynch will twist in the wind until Democrats come around to reality.

We have an attorney general. Eric Holder, who is going to stay until his successor is confirmed.

lol

The Republicans lied about what they changed in the Bill. Democrats in committee were guilty of not reading the Bill. Take out the language and bring them both up for a vote.

Quit being partisan assholes.

President Obama needs to turn Eric Holder from being a lame duck to an active Attorney General

The ATF will not prosecute felons who attempt to buy guns and lie on their 4473s. The only politician to make this an issue was Rep Tray Gowdy.
You lose.

The Republicans lied about what they changed in the Bill. Democrats in committee were guilty of not reading the Bill. Take out the language and bring them both up for a vote.

Quit being partisan assholes.
Democrats lied about it. They claimed they hadnt seen it. Of course they had. They claimed it wa sa change. I t's been US policy for over 30 years.
Democrats lie. Because they are lying scumbags.

The GOP has decided to keep Holder in office after all the ranting, pissing, and moaning about him that they've done in the past.

Classic derangement.

The ATF will not prosecute felons who attempt to buy guns and lie on their 4473s. The only politician to make this an issue was Rep Tray Gowdy.
You lose.
My son, and his Academy store, reported hundreds of buyers they rejected for due cause, and, BATF did NOTHING.

The GOP has decided to keep Holder in office after all the ranting, pissing, and moaning about him that they've done in the past.

Classic derangement.
Only someone guzzling Democrat piss would think like that.
By that measure Obama must be desperate to get rid of Holder.

You lose.
My son, and his Academy store, reported hundreds of buyers they rejected for due cause, and, BATF did NOTHING.
I was wrong. I admit to this board that I was wrong. When I wrote Trey Gowdy was the only pol to call the ATF on their non enforcement of the law.
I misremembered. It was actually Ted Cruz, future US president.

It's amusing to see Rabbi endorsing minorities in Congress blocking actions supported by the majority.

We'll see how fast he flip flops when Democrats start blocking GOP actions.

You lose.

Trey Gowdy for POTUS! ( down the line )

Classic derangement.

Obama needs to make it clear he is perfectly happy with Holder if Republicans want to block Lynch

Make a pitch to Holder and get him to agree to stay on for two years. Then watch Republicans agree to Lynch

It's amusing to see Rabbi endorsing minorities in Congress blocking actions supported by the majority.

You missed the entire point of this thread. This is a habit with you.

You missed the entire point of this thread. This is a habit with you.

No I didn't. Your habits are lying and being wrong and making an ass of yourself.

Classic derangement.

Obama needs to make it clear he is perfectly happy with Holder if Republicans want to block Lynch

Make a pitch to Holder and get him to agree to stay on for two years. Then watch Republicans agree to Lynch
Holder rresigned for a reason. Probably to avoid prosecution.

You lose.

Trey Gowdy for POTUS! ( down the line )

Would he be our first banjo playing POTUS?

Classic derangement.

He's still in office, dimwit.

Classic derangement.

He's still in office, dimwit.
You're so fucking stupid. I wonder if you can handle a fork and knife on your own.
Attorney General Eric Holder announces resignation - CNN.com

Forum List

Back