Blm Protester Gets Run Over (video)

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
A protester was hit by a car in Ferguson, Missouri on Tuesday during a demonstration marking the second anniversary of Michael Brown's death.
Witnesses said that a car sped through a group of protesters who were blocking a street during the demonstration marking two years since the unarmed black 18-year-old's fatal shooting by a white police officer.
They said the car struck a young man so hard that he flew into the air. As the car drove away, shots were fired

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

A protester was hit by a car in Ferguson, Missouri on Tuesday during a demonstration marking the second anniversary of Michael Brown's death.
Witnesses said that a car sped through a group of protesters who were blocking a street during the demonstration marking two years since the unarmed black 18-year-old's fatal shooting by a white police officer.
They said the car struck a young man so hard that he flew into the air. As the car drove away, shots were fired

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
Good

• Banned
It is a good way to stop these protests

One eyewitness stated that he bounced off the pavement head first five times like a human lawn dart, got up, brushed himself off, and said, "I'm cool........I'm cool.......I'm cool.........".

• Banned
I like how the cops just watched

Forum List

Back