blm going at cops in new york

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

man the cops cant even hand out bikes and helmets to kids with out being bothered.

blacks/BLM are failures -----they graduate at lower rates and commit crime at higher rates = failures

Who likes BLM?

I know we have some people of struggle and triumph on this board, a.k.a. Basketball Americans.

Can you fine folks enlighten us about the benefits, and rewards that BLM brings?

Are all BLM protesters fat and ugly....or did their hatred change the way they look?....

10 years ago they would have been arrested and punished. Now they do whatever the hell they want almost without consequences.

Even during their riots where they shoot fireworks at cops and throw bottles they would have got their asses stomped and prosecuted for assualting the police. Now they get applauded for it.

man the cops cant even hand out bikes and helmets to kids with out being bothered.
Well-balanced article. Sounds like the police department in Schenectady had a good community relations event after all, minority blm protestors or not. Good job, Chief Clifford!

NYC cops are notorious for accidentally shooting bystanders instead of hitting the perp.

This would be a good opportunity for those cops to get some real-time practice on moving targets. I'd even gladly donate the ammo if they're running short of it.

blacks/BLM are failures -----they graduate at lower rates and commit crime at higher rates = failures
1630105346619.png

Really? Do I look black to you?

Forum List

Back