Blizzard in USA – Extreme Cold in Asia

I forgot conservatives are still stuck on "fire is hot, will burn" They lack the intellectual capacity to move beyond simple cause and effect. More than 1 layer of consequence confuses them.
no we are still trying to figure out how 58 is greater than 62, and that hasn't yet been defined. Now we have a blizzard reported in China and you want to talk Arctic sea ice. Sorry, but there is no correlation. The blizzard is odd in China where there has been ice in the Arctic for at least the year correct?
and what does this screed have to do with the OP ?
the same thing I supposed as arctic sea ice melt.
Here let me at least help you out.

Melting Arctic ice changing weather patterns, scientists say
well son, How does this explain why from 1977 through 1985 The Northeast received the same record weather in Winter?
It doesnt explain that. It explains what melting ice does to weather patterns. Cant you read?

And how to accurately measure snow in Baltimore.
and what does this have to do with the OP?

Here is a quote from First Post # 1

Snow Is An Indicator Of Global Warming Or Something @ Snow Is An Indicator Of Global Warming Or Something | John Hawkins' Right Wing News
I forgot conservatives are still stuck on "fire is hot, will burn" They lack the intellectual capacity to move beyond simple cause and effect. More than 1 layer of consequence confuses them.
no we are still trying to figure out how 58 is greater than 62, and that hasn't yet been defined. Now we have a blizzard reported in China and you want to talk Arctic sea ice. Sorry, but there is no correlation. The blizzard is odd in China where there has been ice in the Arctic for at least the year correct?

BTW are you someone who thinks 58 is greater than 62? Just so I can get a benchmark on where you stand.

It is just you and the CATO Institute that stand for Truth Justice and "Real Science"...the rest are corrupt commies.......in the service of the Global warming conspiracy
I just know that 62 is greater than 58. And the ice melt is normal, and most likely why the weather pattern seen the last two years is consistent with the 1977 to 1985 patterns. hmmmmmm how the fk can that be?

BTW are you someone who thinks 58 is greater than 62? Just so I can get a benchmark on where you stand.

It is just you and the CATO Institute that stand for Truth Justice and "Real Science"...the rest are corrupt commies.......in the service of the Global warming conspiracy
I just know that 62 is greater than 58. And the ice melt is normal, and most likely why the weather pattern seen the last two years is consistent with the 1977 to 1985 patterns. hmmmmmm how the fk can that be?
No the ice melt is not normal. Its obvious you are not reading the articles posted.

well son, How does this explain why from 1977 through 1985 The Northeast received the same record weather in Winter?
It doesnt explain that. It explains what melting ice does to weather patterns. Cant you read?
well there is no difference in the weather pattern in the northeastern hemisphere today then there was in 1977 and your argument is there is much more ice melt today, so the observed patterns don't line up with your fkn argument s0n!

well there is no difference in the weather pattern in the northeastern hemisphere today then there was in 1977 and your argument is there is much more ice melt today, so the observed patterns don't line up with your fkn argument s0n!
OK. If you say so. :laugh:

No the ice melt is not normal. Its obvious you are not reading the articles posted.
sure it is, it melts in the summer months and refreezes in the winter months. you should really learn about the way the earth moves and it's two solstice and patterns around those two unique points twice a year. Damn s0n, learn yourself some earth knowledge would ya?

sure it is, it melts in the summer months and refreezes in the winter months. you should really learn about the way the earth moves and it's two solstice and patterns around those two unique points twice a year. Damn s0n, learn yourself some earth knowledge would ya?
You are half right. The problem is that its melting more in the summer and refreezing less in the winters. I know you are not that bright but even you should have picked up on that one right? Now are you still confused with what melting ice does to weather?

These mental midgets have been presented with the lectures by Dr. Francis on what the open water at the pole does to the jet stream. Repeatedly. Pearls before swine.

You are half right. The problem is that its melting more in the summer and refreezing less in the winters. I know you are not that bright but even you should have picked up on that one right? Now are you still confused with what melting ice does to weather?
again, you haven't proven, one that ice melt in the Arctic is any more than it was in the 70s, your first failure, two, the amount of refreeze is as much as back in the 70s failure two. And failure three is you thinking that normal weather is due to ice melt in the Arctic which is the same today as it was almost forty years ago.

What you represent are lies and many of them. Every time someone like me proves you wrong, enrages you and you act silly on message boards. You're not silly, you're sad, you have evidence you have no idea what it represents and post nonsense after nonsense. yep I'm proud, I know who I am.

These mental midgets have been presented with the lectures by Dr. Francis on what the open water at the pole does to the jet stream. Repeatedly. Pearls before swine.
and yet what moves the weather around the globe is the current Pacific and Atlantic oceans. They are not frozen, they dictate patterns in the jet stream, they cause the polar movement. Now say you're sorry and move on.

Extreme warm in areas and extreme cold in others...This is how weather works.

The avg of the two says that the warm areas are much bigger and more extreme...That is how each week, month and year turns up to be warmer on avg over the recorded record for that time period.

Extreme warm in areas and extreme cold in others...This is how weather works.

The avg of the two says that the warm areas are much bigger and more extreme...That is how each week, month and year turns up to be warmer on avg over the recorded record for that time period.
well if they are average, then average is based on a temperature and they stated that 1997 was 62f and that 2015 was 58f, so someone fk'd up don't you think?

again, you haven't proven, one that ice melt in the Arctic is any more than it was in the 70s, your first failure, two, the amount of refreeze is as much as back in the 70s failure two. And failure three is you thinking that normal weather is due to ice melt in the Arctic which is the same today as it was almost forty years ago.

What you represent are lies and many of them. Every time someone like me proves you wrong, enrages you and you act silly on message boards. You're not silly, you're sad, you have evidence you have no idea what it represents and post nonsense after nonsense. yep I'm proud, I know who I am.
This is why I said you must be a conservative. Only dummies dont understand the what global warming implies.

This is why I said you must be a conservative. Only dummies dont understand the what global warming implies.

A lot of dummies out there..........the only thing that matters at the end of the day!!!:spinner::spinner:

Nobody cares about global warming!!!:2up:

[URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/pew-priorities.jpg.html][/URL]

The dummies.................are winning huge!!:rock:

How to answer the IDIOT....

Cyclical melt/freeze has bee n going on since the earth formed it's atmosphere. You ignore the South pole becasue its hit record highs and is increasing to include the glaciers.

You point to the Arctic but it too is regaining its ice and now that the Atlantic Multi-decadle Oscillation has turned cold, it will again refreeze the arctic and major gains have been seen on the Atlantic side this year.

The warmth intrusions to the arctic are due to heat loss in the arctic and the thermal balancing the earth does all by itself in an effort to reach equilibrium.

The flip globally to cooling has already occurred, the oceans are now flipping to a cooling state where they will remain until the sun becomes active again in two to three cycles from now. We have entered a grand solar minimum and it length is yet to be determined. Given the last time this happened it lasted 265 years and temperatures globally dropped 2-4 deg C.

Your AGW gravy train has been derailed by the earth and the sun, showing you fools idiots..

Last edited:

Looks like the moron lib doesn't have a dam clue..

Global warming to libs means MAN MADE..

Global Warming to Conservatives, and those with a brain, understand that the earth warms and cools cyclically WITHOUT HELP FROM MAN and has done so for 4.6 billion years or so. Only a moron lib thinks they can control what the earth and sun will do.. Tell me, when we had 7,000ppm in our atmosphere and we continued to warm and cool cyclically (ice ages came and went for millions of years) why did we not burn up from the CO2 level?

Well this should be good. Do...please tell us what you think global warming implies?

:party:

55599569.jpg

Forum List

Back