Blizzard in USA – Extreme Cold in Asia

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
1453728903501.jpg

Don't read much about it in US media but seems quite serious with at least 65 deaths reported – unknown how many there truly may be. Read the story @ Cold snap hits east Asia, blamed for more than 65 deaths | Fox News

Storm Jonas heading for UK across the Atlantic, with forecasts of torrential rain @ Storm Jonas heading for UK across the Atlantic, with forecasts of torrential rain

Snow Is An Indicator Of Global Warming Or Something @ Snow Is An Indicator Of Global Warming Or Something | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

Arctic Sea Ice News and Analysis | Sea ice data updated daily with one-day lag
December 2015 compared to previous Decembers

Figure 3. Monthly December ice extent for 1979 to 2015 shows a decline of 3.4% per decade.

Credit: National Snow and Ice Data Center
High-resolution image
and what does this have to do with the OP?
Are you a conservative?
are you a libturd? what does this have to do with the OP?

Figure 3. Monthly December ice extent for 1979 to 2015 shows a decline of 3.4% per decade.

High-resolution image
Are you a conservative?
If you dont know then never mind. It's above your level of intellect.:laugh:

High-resolution image
Are you a conservative?
If you dont know then never mind. It's above your level of intellect.:laugh:
i didn't think you could answer. Typical libturd post.

Here is a quote from First Post # 1

Snow Is An Indicator Of Global Warming Or Something @ Snow Is An Indicator Of Global Warming Or Something | John Hawkins' Right Wing News
I forgot conservatives are still stuck on "fire is hot, will burn" They lack the intellectual capacity to move beyond simple cause and effect. More than 1 layer of consequence confuses them.
no we are still trying to figure out how 58 is greater than 62, and that hasn't yet been defined. Now we have a blizzard reported in China and you want to talk Arctic sea ice. Sorry, but there is no correlation. The blizzard is odd in China where there has been ice in the Arctic for at least the year correct?

I forgot conservatives are still stuck on "fire is hot, will burn" They lack the intellectual capacity to move beyond simple cause and effect. More than 1 layer of consequence confuses them.
no we are still trying to figure out how 58 is greater than 62, and that hasn't yet been defined. Now we have a blizzard reported in China and you want to talk Arctic sea ice. Sorry, but there is no correlation. The blizzard is odd in China where there has been ice in the Arctic for at least the year correct?
and what does this screed have to do with the OP ?

the same thing I supposed as arctic sea ice melt.

You conservatives are really dumb. :laugh:

Here let me at least help you out.

Melting Arctic ice changing weather patterns, scientists say

you telling me that puts one big ass smile on my face. A libturd BTW are you someone who thinks 58 is greater than 62? Just so I can get a benchmark on where you stand.

Here let me at least help you out.

Melting Arctic ice changing weather patterns, scientists say
well son, How does this explain why from 1977 through 1985 The Northeast received the same record weather in Winter?

you telling me that puts one big ass smile on my face. A libturd BTW are you someone who thinks 58 is greater than 62? Just so I can get a benchmark on where you stand.
Its good you can laugh at your intellectually stupidity. There may be hope for you.

BTW are you someone who thinks 58 is greater than 62? Just so I can get a benchmark on where you stand.

It is just you and the CATO Institute that stand for Truth Justice and "Real Science"...the rest are corrupt commies.......in the service of the Global warming conspiracy

Forum List

Back