Blinken Using The Rope-A-Dope On Senator Paul.

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
USA
Senator Rand Paul vainly attempts to trap rope-a -dope artist A. Blinken but Blinken goes into automatic 'repeat mode' & frustrates senator Paul's best moves to take out Blinken. This bout ends up a draw despite the relentless & hard charging senator Paul's best efforts. The statist left marxinazis when in trouble have mastered the ropes & appear to be able to tie up, slip, & evade even the most skilled opponents.

There was a U.S soldier in WWII who was a cook. He was actually rejected for the military when he enlisted, he had numerous health "defects", bad eye sight, broncitis etc. After the U.S were attacked by Japan and before D Day they needed more recruits so they lowered the standards.

This is a true story by the way, he won a Medal of Honor for his efforts. I repeat this story because I greatly admire courage and this story always stuck with me whenever I felt cowardly.

He happened to quietly come out from the kitchen as his team were arresting German soldiers who feigned that they were surrendering but instead they killed the American arresting soldiers when they were passively rounding them up.

Filled with rage, this cook who witnessed this event. came out of the shadows and killed them all.

Now, that was impressive enough. This guy was just getting started. Now alone, he didn't run to find another group to return to like many of us might do. He took his orders seriously and manned up, having to expect he was going to die in doing so but he was going to avenge his fellow brothers.

He set up a makeshift wall with crates, random boxes and other garbage from his location. He took all of the rifles he could find from the dead and set up a turret on the ground. In the middle of the street, knowing the Germans would be arriving, tanks and all. He did this for about two full days without any sleep.

He killed them all, including the tank operator after he fired into his hiding location when he ran into the building. As far as I remember, he survived.

The morrow of that low winded story? Real men confront. They don't run, hide or obfuscate.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back