Zone1 Blatant anti-white racism from McDonald’s worker

Lisa couldn't get a Big Mac and that's equivalent to what blacks have faced for all 246 years of Americas existence.
No….but you haven’t been alive for 246 years.

My being refused service by a POC is more direct racism against whites than you have ever personally suffered. When have you EVER been in a store or restaurant where you watched the white customer service rep serve all the whites, and absolutely refuse to serve YOU?

There is more racism against whites today than there is against blacks.

No….but you haven’t been alive for 246 years.

My being refused service by a POC is more direct racism against whites than you have ever personally suffered. When have you EVER been in a store or restaurant where you watched the white customer service rep serve all the whites, and absolutely refuse to serve YOU?

There is more racism against whites today than there is against blacks.
Is it a competition?

How do you know she was an IMMIGRANT? People of Spanish and Mestizo ethnicity preceded so-called "white" people in the entire Southwest. Her family may have been in the U.S. before there even was a U.S., generations before yours.

But as for her obvious ignorant behavior toward you, maybe the proper response would be to contact the franchise owner, or McD's corporate HQ.

I have no problem eating at McD's, Wendy's, Arby's, and certainly no problem with Chik-fil-Ay (or however they spell it). Maybe that's how I maintain my girlish figure.
I knew she was an immigrant because when she was scolding me for objecting to being ignored, she had a heavy Spanish accent. That is how I knew she herself moved to a white-majority country, and then took a customer service job, and refused to serve a white customer due to skin color.

I was on line after three Hispanic customers. The Hispanic cashier took each of their orders, with all conversations being in Spanish, and then walked to the kitchen, leaving me - whitey. She went back and forth delivering their orders, and they were eating - with me still waiting to even place my order.

After 10 minutes, I walked in front of the kitchen area (staying on the customer side of course), and POLITELY asked if someone could take my order. A couple of workers looked at me, and said nothing. I waited another 5 minutes, and then asked again if I could place my order. The Hispanic woman who took the Hispanics’ offer snarled at me and said, “you can just wait.”

I continued to wait and asked a third time. She started ARGUING with me, and said, scolding me, “what are YOU complaining about?!”

This is what the Leftists have reduced us to: a country with such disdain for whites that they can’t even get service from a Hispanic immigrant, while she quickly serves Hispanics.

And yes, it was RACIST.
/----/ I stronlgly urge you to contact McD's on social media. WIthold any details until they contact you, just cut and paste your post. You will not be ignored. I have done this severl times with major companies.

/----/ I stronlgly urge you to contact McD's on social media. WIthold any details until they contact you, just cut and paste your post. You will not be ignored. I have done this severl times with major companies.
Thank you. I think I will do this.

Did you go online and leave them a nasty review? I doubt it ever does any good, no matter how grievous the occurrence I have never gotten satisfaction from McDonald's.
Actually, a lot of fast food employees are rude. I think they either don’t want to work, or think they deserve more without experience or further education.

Forum List

Back