Blame this on Bush! Obama Has Lowest Average 1stQ GDP Growth of Any President on Record

[
The economy that Reagan inherited from Carter was a lot worse than the economy that obama inherited from Bush.

Who told you that?

The misery index told me that!

GDP was -2.77% in Bush's last quarter as president, Q4 2008, and that's not even counting the very bad Jan 2009.

Carter never had a quarter that bad his entire presidency.

The GDP became -2.77% when the Democrat elected Congress took over after the 2006 midterm elections. Obama has done nothing to significantly improve the economy after becoming President. For instance, his stimulus package was a tremendous failure.

All the sonofabitch had to do was lower taxes, cut back on the regulatory framework and encourage private investment then we would have had a booming recovery. Instead he played golf, raised money for the filthy Democrat Party and raided the Treasury and gave the money to the despicable special interest groups that elected him like the welfare queens and unions.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what Obama did wrong.

Blaming Obama's failures on Booosh is nothing more a pathetic form of denial. The shithead has been President for seven years now and he had a Democrat control Senate for all but one year and his Party controlled Congress for two years before he became President and two years after. It is his failure.

Those idiots that voted for him need to take responsibility for making a very bad decision. They should have known better.
Cut taxes, cut back on regulation and watch the economy boom

Didn't we try that under Bush and created the worst economic Colapse in seventy five years
Cut the bullshit...You were just told that the dems had control of Congress for 4 consecutive years.
Obama had the bully pulpit for two years running. They could have done anything they wanted. Instead nothing was done.
The obfuscation, eschewing of responsibility and the blaming of others stops here.

The hypocrisy from the crazy far right wing is humongous but is still smaller than their mendacious and fatuous posts.

Remember when they posted
  • Presidents can't create jobs
  • Government can't create jobs
and now they blame him for a jobless recovery.

Here are a few more:

Addicting Info 18 Crazy Right-Wing Myths About Obama Debunked
No one is a bigger hypocrite than you. Or a bigger ignoramus.
Governments can and do create conditions that are either conducive to job creation or antithetical to it (look up the big words in a dictionary or get an adult to help).
This government has created adverse conditions in every industry. Never mind this past quarter, virtually every quarter of Obama's presidency has sucked, with one exception. All have been below 3%. That isnt the weather, that isnt kiosks, that isn't the Russians. That is the Democrats reaping what they've sown.

You should be commended first for not using vulgar sexual comments. That said, you failed to respond to anything in the link and opened your post, as usual, with an ad hominem and failed to respond to the 18 examples in the link and the meme, echoed by other crazy right wingers, that government cannot create jobs - one more example of you attempting to rewrite history. I don't know if you're are trying to fool others, or yourself.
Thanks for failing to deal with my post, cocksucker.

Bush has a lower fourth quarter GDP than Obama

It is fun when you cherry pick statistics isn't it?

Do you understand the word "average" or were absent that day in school when it was discussed?
Sure do

And Bushs "average" fourth quarter growth is the worst in history. Thereby making him the worst president in history
Bush's best quarter was 7.13%, Obama's is 4.68% Obama is thew worst president in history.

Who told you that?

GDP was -2.77% in Bush's last quarter as president, Q4 2008, and that's not even counting the very bad Jan 2009.

The GDP became -2.77% when the Democrat elected Congress took over after the 2006 midterm elections. Obama has done nothing to significantly improve the economy after becoming President. For instance, his stimulus package was a tremendous failure.

All the sonofabitch had to do was lower taxes, cut back on the regulatory framework and encourage private investment then we would have had a booming recovery. Instead he played golf, raised money for the filthy Democrat Party and raided the Treasury and gave the money to the despicable special interest groups that elected him like the welfare queens and unions.

Blaming Obama's failures on Booosh is nothing more a pathetic form of denial. The shithead has been President for seven years now and he had a Democrat control Senate for all but one year and his Party controlled Congress for two years before he became President and two years after. It is his failure.

Those idiots that voted for him need to take responsibility for making a very bad decision. They should have known better.

Didn't we try that under Bush and created the worst economic Colapse in seventy five years
Cut the bullshit...You were just told that the dems had control of Congress for 4 consecutive years.
Obama had the bully pulpit for two years running. They could have done anything they wanted. Instead nothing was done.
The obfuscation, eschewing of responsibility and the blaming of others stops here.

Republicans had control for six years in which they passed two tax cuts and cut back on enforcement. When the Dems took Congress in 2007, Bush blocked any legislation

We ended up with the worst collapse in generations

Reaganomics at its best

Republicans had control for six years in which they passed two tax cuts and ordered the Justice Dept to cut back on regulation

Reaganomics at its best
Link to Republicans ordering te Justice Dept to cut back on regulations?
HaHa! of course not! I was just kidding. You can't prove any of the shit you post. Because it's all a lie!

Republicans had control for six years in which they passed two tax cuts and ordered the Justice Dept to cut back on regulation

Reaganomics at its best
HaHa! of course not! I was just kidding. You can't prove any of the shit you post. Because it's all a lie!
Rabbi Rule #1: Never give in to Rabbis demands for links

You will waste your time and Rabbi will immediately declare them bogus without reading them

Bush's overall average GDP growth for his 8 years was 4.225%. Obama's average over 7 years is 3.417%.
Bush beat Obama. Obama is the worst president economically speaking ever.

Reaganomics at its best

You will waste your time and Rabbi will immediately declare them bogus without reading them
Translation: Never provide proof for something that doesnt exist.

Bush's overall average GDP growth for his 8 years was 4.225%. Obama's average over 7 years is 3.417%.
Bush was given a booming economy and left an economy in collapse. Bush started with the Dow at 10,750 and left it at 8150 eight years later

Meanwhile, the Dow has risen 10,000 under Obama

Reaganomics at its best

How Rabbi Rule works

Rabbi: Bullshit.....you can't prove that

Other Poster......Link, proof, irrefutable proof

Rabbi: That is all bullshit, I told you that you can't prove it

Bush was given a booming economy and left an economy in collapse. Bush started with the Dow at 10,750 and left it at 8150 eight years later

Cherry picking data is all you've got. Bush economic record far exceeds Obozo's.

Reaganomics at its best

How Rabbi Rule works

Nutjobber: <Insert outrageous assertion here>
Poster: Do you have any proof for that at all?
Nutjobber: I can't prove anything to you.

Yes, poor Nutjobber. The victim of his own low information.

Cherry picking data is all you've got. Bush economic record far exceeds Obozo's.
Cherry picking data?

Can you get any more bogus than "average first quarter GDP"?

Cherry picking data?

Can you get any more bogus than "average first quarter GDP"?
I didnt post average 1Q GDP, nitwit. I posted an average total GDP growth for both presidents. And Obama sucks.

Reaganomics at its best

How Rabbi Rule works

See my sig

How Rabbi Rule works

See my sig
OK thanks fro the advice.
You're on ignore now.

How Rabbi Rule works

See my sig
OK thanks fro the advice.
You're on ignore now.

Rabbi Rule #2

Never argue with an idiot like Rabbi. He will drag you down to his level and then beat you with experience

Dumb luck for Obama to be the only president to reign during a cold winter. I mean he can't catch a break!

Does such a comment ^^^ bring anything of substance to the issue at hand? Meathead seems a most appropriate nom be plume for this guy(?). Maybe he or one of the other meatheads can comment on this link below, a rebuttal of meatheads of other echo chamber members:

Addicting Info 18 Crazy Right-Wing Myths About Obama Debunked

Forum List

Back