Blame the UN

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Pat Buchanan asks:

Who fed Susan Rice the Benghazi bullhockey?

LINK

Who fed Susan Rice the Benghazi bullhockey?

Has anyone considered that the answer might be Ban Ki-moon? Maybe not Ban personally, but certainly the UN’s propaganda machinery. After all she is US Ambassador to the United Nations.

As a matter of course, I always assume the United Nations is behind every foul deed that harms the US. In the case of Susan Rice’s whirlwind tour of 5 TV shows my suspicions have staying power because of something Charles Krauthammer said:

Appearing on Fox News’ “Special Report” later on Wednesday, syndicated columnist Charles Krauthammer called Obama’s comments “indignant” and issued a scathing review of his explanation.

“He gives the strangest defense by saying she didn’t have anything to do with Benghazi,” Krauthammer said. “OK, then why the hell are you sending her out there? Why didn’t you send out the Secretary of State or the CIA Director or Panetta or somebody who did know?”

Laying the blame on the United Nations begs the question: Why would Ban authorize it?

My first thought is that the UN wanted the basement-made video that nobody saw to get the blame in order to bury the fact that the attack was a preplanned, coordinated, military strike. For the American people to hear the truth flies in the face of everything the UN and the Administration want Americans to believe; i.e., there is no war. Hell, Hussein & Company used to deny the existence of terrorists. Even now they use the word terrorist grudgingly.

Serendipitously, blaming the attack on an unseen video lets those UN member states funding the war off the hook.

If I’m correct about the UN’s involvement there is good chance Ban and Rice did not clear her talk show tour with the White House. Let’s face it, the United Nations does not have to clear anything with Washington; less so with a UN-loving president like Hussein irrespective of what he says about Rice in this video:

Hussein putting himself in front a firing squad is ludicrous. Rice did not hit the talk shows until September 16th. That means it took 5 days for the White House to come up with the stupidest piece of damage control since Clinton said:

I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time; never. These allegations are false. And I need to go back to work for the American people. Thank you!

If Hussein is lying about sending Rice out there, I’d sure like to hear the choices that were rejected. At least Clinton thanked everybody for listening to the lies. Hussein should be so thoughtful.

The odd thing is that Clinton threw Monica under the bus, while Hussein, the scourge of buses everywhere, is defending that woman, Susan Rice. The only thing that explains his sudden burst of chivalry is that it deflects attention away from the UN’s hand in the coverup. Even denying Rice the secretary of state job does not harm the United Nations —— which got her in trouble in the first place if you ask me.

This bit of info puts a different shading on my OP:

One source told Fox News that Petraeus "has no idea what was provided" to Rice or who was the author of the talking points she used.

"He had no idea she was going on talk shows" until the White House announced it one or two days before, the source said.

Petraeus testifies CIA's Libya talking points were changed, lawmaker says
Published November 16, 2012FoxNews.com

Petraeus testifies CIA's Libya talking points were changed, lawmaker says | Fox News

Everybody told in advance that Rice was going on talk shows only means that the UN and the White House collated coverup talking points. It all comes back to Charles Krauthammer’s question:

“OK, then why the hell are you sending her out there?

Forum List

Back