Blame Oil Speculators, Not Obama, For Rising Oil Prices

Speculators are not the cause of rising oil prices. The causes are a strengthening economy and tensions in the Middle East.

A strengthening economy?:cuckoo:

Yes. The economy is strengthening.

So the economy took a sharp V recovery turn from down to up on the first trading day of 2012??? :lol:

ch.gaschart

No, I said "fuck you" with a smile on my face.

I'm bettin yer face closely resembles yer ass.

Well, since you're my supreme daily serial stalker negger, maybe you should just neg me for the 2nd time today.

Trajan said:
Hi, you have received -832 reputation points from Trajan.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
ok....

Regards,
Trajan

Note: This is an automated message.

Wow, ole Trajan just negged me for the above post. Nothing like a thin-skinned mod. Where's that sense of humor and all those smilies...:lol::lol::lol:

I'm bettin yer face closely resembles yer ass.

Well, since you're my supreme daily serial stalker negger, maybe you should just neg me for the 2nd time today.

Trajan said:
Hi, you have received -832 reputation points from Trajan.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
ok....

Regards,
Trajan

Note: This is an automated message.

Wow, ole Trajan just negged me for the above post. Nothing like a thin-skinned mod. Where's that sense of humor and all those smilies...:lol::lol::lol:

Whiney face,,

Speculators do not make the conditions, they react to them. Simple as that. This is Obama's disaster and it is going to get worse.

He's trying to say he didn't say no to that pipeline.. he's out singing again.. poor old thing.

I much prefer to blame Obama for high gas prices, well him and the rest of the Democrats.

Speculators do not make the conditions, they react to them. Simple as that. This is Obama's disaster and it is going to get worse.

He's trying to say he didn't say no to that pipeline.. he's out singing again.. poor old thing.

Please tell us how that "pipeline" would impact the "current" situation.

It shows us he has no intention of making us less dependent on oil from the middle east and at the same time he's trying to blame events in the middle east for the high gas prices,, he's a moron. typical democrat moron. it don't bother him though he's rich.

It shows us he has no intention of making us less dependent on oil from the middle east and at the same time he's trying to blame events in the middle east for the high gas prices,, he's a moron. typical democrat moron. it don't bother him though he's rich.

You really are just too damn dumb to have intelligent debate with. Try really the OP again S-L-O-W-L-Y...

You really are just too damn dumb to have intelligent debate with. Try really the OP again S-L-O-W-L-Y...

tissue?

tissue?

No thanks. It isn't my brain that's leaking...

Forum List

Back