CNN Arizona debate thread

So far it seems to be plenty of Santorum defending his voting record. I don't think that's enough for him to raise votes. He needs to go on the attack.

Alexander Hamilton was perhaps the single individual most responsible for robust federal financing. Gingrich's suggestion that Hamilton would be single-mindedly trying to balance the budget is silly. Gingrich might know history, but you wouldn't know it by listening to him.

So far it seems to be plenty of Santorum defending his voting record. I don't think that's enough for him to raise votes. He needs to go on the attack.

I disagree. He is leading. Leaders don't attack they act leaderly. Also Rick needs to promote his vision now on tv. Rather than constantly defend himself.

Im sure the left would love that:)

Speaking for myself, I certainly would. If Santorum wants to maximize the chances of a Republican victory in 2012, he should just drop out right now. If he stays in, he should try to win, and I think that involves talking about something other than votes he regrets.

Forum List

Back