Blame it on the black guy

Now if she had killed her kids like some white women do and blame it on a Black guy then you would have a point but since she didnt..... you dont.

Gartner: Colin Powell says he used insecure email during State Department tenure; Oh and we should vote out Congress

"
The account, he says, was used only for unclassified communications to staff in Washington, D.C., and overseas. “The beauty of it was I eliminated time and space as a barrier to communications” he says. “I encouraged everybody to use it.”

As for former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and her private email server, he says, “Secretary Clinton takes it a couple steps further,” and he paused to raise his eyebrows. “I have no objection to her having a passion to be online in the 21st Century.”"

Last edited:
Yep do a shitty job and blame on the negro.....typical progressive democrat!

In his memoir, “It Worked for Me,” Mr. Powell writes about his personal email, and he has taken pride in having tried to advance the antiquated technology practices at the State Department. But his use of personal email and Mrs. Clinton’s aren’t entirely parallel. Mr. Powell did not have a server at his house or rely on outside contractors, as Mrs. Clinton did at her home in Chappaqua, N.Y.

A State Department inspector general report released in May said that Mr. Powell and other senior officials had used personal email accounts for official business, but that by the time Mrs. Clinton took office the rules were clear that using a private server in such a manner was neither allowed nor encouraged because of “significant security risks.”

Forum List

Back