Blame Game: Poll: reality check by public

who do you think the public will blame if the government gets shut down?

• Total voters

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
.. Blame Game Poll: reality check by public ..

If the government gets shut down who will get the blame, who will thecpublic blame? The GOP in the US House is setting this up as they know full well were the President and Senate stand. Even leading conservatives and leaders in the GOP are calling the mob mentality of some GOP members, irrational and suicidal. So who do you think the public will blame if the government gets shut down?

The choices are not the question. And using your yardstick...you are upset at 1 out of 4? :cuckoo:

The GOP itself has members suggesting #4. :laugh2:

Sucks to be you.
I noticed you don't have an option for "left wing extremism". You think you're fooling anybody?

Like every act of brinkmanship over the last five years.....it is the Republicans fault

Give us our way or people will be hurt

.. Blame Game Poll: reality check by public ..

If the government gets shut down who will get the blame, who will thecpublic blame? The GOP in the US House is setting this up as they know full well were the President and Senate stand. Even leading conservatives and leaders in the GOP are calling the mob mentality of some GOP members, irrational and suicidal. So who do you think the public will blame if the government gets shut down?

I'm not up for debating this so I'm just going to blame Bush.

The choices are not the question. And using your yardstick...you are upset at 1 out of 4? :cuckoo:

Sucks to be you.
I noticed you don't have an option for "left wing extremism". You think you're fooling anybody?

Name half a dozen left wing extremists in Congress. I dare you!

:lol:

Sucks to be you.

Great idea for a thread.. :eek:

Republican Bizzaro think

If we don't get our way ......we will hurt the American people

So, if the American people are hurt, it is the fault of those who didn't give them their way

Sucks to be you.

You'll have to define that in some way.

Republican Bizzaro think

If we don't get our way ......we will hurt the American people

So, if the American people are hurt, it is the fault of those who didn't give them their way

That's the liberal way actually.

Sucks to be you.

Maxine Waters
Barbara Boxer
Nancy Pelosi
John Conyers
Patrick Leahy
Barbara Mikulski

Want some more?

You'll have to define that in some way.

You do not have an opinion? Or you want my personal definition as there is no way to factuaaly categorize something like this in an henestly objective way

Forum List

Back