Blagovitch is on TV!

They should put the impeachment and trial on prime time. This guy is great TV.

Blago should also be allowed to call witnesses in his defence at that impeachment trial.

Additionally the full tape, rather than mere blurbs taken out of context should be presented as evidence.

I have NO IDEA whether or not Blago is guilty, and frankly, I suspect none of us really know either.

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but the more it become a fact beyond question that Blago is guilty as hell, according to the talking heads, the less I am convinced of it.

I'm sensing a political assassination by media propaganda, here, folks.

The dogpiling by the media is disgusting

Do they? I haven't heard them.

What I have heard is sound blurbs taken out of context.

Taking your words out of context I can prove that you are a Moslem terrorist, too, but that doesn't mean you are, does it?

There is no political assassination going on here. He tried to sell Obama's senate seat. They have proof of this. This is pretty open and shut here.

Have you actaully heard this proof, or are you counting on the sound blurbs to adaquately describe the full point and purpose of these conversations?

Look, the guy looks guilty as hell to me, too.

But then there's the whole problem of the fact that none of us have heard ENOUGH of these tapes to actually KNOW what he meant.

Sopund blurbs taken out of context can be used to prove pretty much anything you want them to prove, amigo.

The fact that Blago isn't being allowed to mount a real defence in his impeachment is, I think, rather troubling.

One more time, he is able to 'mount a defense' and call witnesses. He, nor the Senate can call those who might jeopardize his criminal trial. You are being spun by the zombie man.

Blago should also be allowed to call witnesses in his defence at that impeachment trial.

Additionally the full tape, rather than mere blurbs taken out of context should be presented as evidence.

I have NO IDEA whether or not Blago is guilty, and frankly, I suspect none of us really know either.

His impeachment has little to do with the impeachment. He has been rotten from day 1. Why was he re-elected you ask? The republicans pretty much just let it go. We do not have two parties in this state, just the combine.

One more time, he is able to 'mount a defense' and call witnesses. He, nor the Senate can call those who might jeopardize his criminal trial. You are being spun by the zombie man.

Happy to hear it.

So let's wait and see how the impeachment proceedings turn out before we hang him, shall we?

Did ya hear about what he decided to do today?

He's running around to all the television shows, begging for support.

He decided to do that rather than appear in court like he was supposed to.

Not the brightest crayon in the box is he? He's a narcissist with ego issues, as well as blind as a bat to what is going on around him.

Happy to hear it.

So let's wait and see how the impeachment proceedings turn out before we hang him, shall we?

He will be impeached, that much has been clear for over a year, a matter of politics of the election.

Hanging can be left up to the courts, I just want him out of state business, hope he narcs out more of the crooks.

Some have wondered what lies behind the impeachment, beyond Blagos national blitz claims of it some nefarious way to raise taxes. Here and now I'll say that IL is one of the most heavily state taxed states and we get 0 value for what we send, that being Blago's fault. He has enriched himself and his cronies on our thousands, not dimes. Take a look or listen:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-blagojevich-audio,0,1146556.storygallery

both tapes and transcripts available. Remember that the feds have limited what can be 'brought to bear...'

Now he'll 'talk' in Springfield:

Prosecution rests in Blagojevich impeachment trial - Yahoo! News

Prosecution rests in Blagojevich impeachment trial

8 mins ago
SPRINGFIELD, Ill. – The prosecution has rested in the impeachment trial of Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich (blah-GOY'-uh-vich).
Impeachment prosecutor David Ellis is scheduled to make his closing arguments Thursday after three days of testimony.
In a surprise development, Blagojevich has also asked to make a closing statement. The governor has boycotted the rest of the trial and presented no defense.
Blagojevich is accused of abusing his power. The charges include trying to auction off a U.S. Senate seat, defying legislative decisions and evading state hiring laws
Senators could vote on whether to remove Blagojevich on Thursday afternoon.

No, an honest mistake happens when someone does something, without fully understanding what they are doing, and an unexpected result happens.

Now......if you keep doing the same thing? You're no longer in honest mistake territory, as by demonstrating a desire to repeat the behavior, you've just become a volunteer.

By the way, did anyone catch some of the crap that Blowjob Bitch was spewing this morning?

Forum List

Back