Blacks terrorize gifted Black Girl for being white! Lol

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Nolte: Civil Rights Lawsuit Claims Gifted Black Girl Bullied by Black Students for 'Acting White' - Breitbart

"Shit g sheee lik gits gooood marks, taks pooper (lik o polar bear), wears threads respectably, isss kind to peeps and has a future, lesss terrorism that snowflake."

See blacks place so little emphasis and praise on intelligence (and regardless of the PC some is genetics, but is mostly cultural) and education, when a truly gifted black child emerges they terrorize that kid. Many gifted blacks failed because of it.

Definitely doesn't happen amongst Asians and not with whites. My son (who is a AAA hockey player) busts his ass at school. I wonder where the self motivation comes from (because I didn't have it until college) and it is because his peers look down on the stupid kids. It is no longer hate on the kids in the advanced classes. Rather it is strive for the advanced classes. Granted my kids go to a school at is 90% white.

Smh, but SJW will continue to tell us the plight of the negro is due to the white man.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Last edited:
Nolte: Civil Rights Lawsuit Claims Gifted Black Girl Bullied by Black Students for 'Acting White' - Breitbart

"Shit g sheee lik gits gooood marks, taks pooper (lik o polar bear), wears threads respectably, isss kind to peeps and has a future, lesss terrorism that snowflake."

See blacks place so little emphasis and praise on intelligence (and regardless of the PC some is genetics, but is mostly cultural) and education, when a truly gifted black child emerges they terrorize that kid. Many gifted blacks failed because of it.

Definitely doesn't happen amongst Asians and not with whites. My son (who is a AAA hockey player) busts his ass at school. I wonder where the self motivation comes from (because I didn't have it until college) and it is because his peers look down on the stupid kids. It is no longer hate on the kids in the advanced classes. Rather it is strive for the advanced classes. Granted my kids go to a school at is 90% white.

Smh, but SJW will continue to tell us the plight of the negro is due to the white man.

Well in the liberal world it is the fault of the white man, who excels over the black man. Without the victims of liberalism, how can poor black rise up and compete intellectually with whites? There music is degenerative. Their movies are the same, yet when some poor black girl wants to become smart and conservative, she is cast as an Uncle Tom.

Condoleezza Rice Is an Uncle Tom
During her speech at the Republican National Convention last week, former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said her parents made her believe a little black girl from Jim Crow-era Birmingham could grow up to be president of the United States. That might have been a statement of her ambition.

What she forgot to mention is she is a sellout.

In fact, Rice joins U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio on the list of prominent Uncle Toms shucking and jiving about the so-called great American values of the Republican Party.
So for all I care if some black fucktard wants to be a failure, that is HIS CHOICE, just don't come to me whining how life is treating you unfairly. Liberals are such stupid tards.

c96d7efb58fdc53595727ddcd8ed8a5e.jpg

Briebart's better than Enquirer!

Is that the best you got?

The article is based on a local article which is based on a lawsuit. But continue to put our head in the sand!

Well in the liberal world it is the fault of the white man, who excels over the black man. Without the victims of liberalism, how can poor black rise up and compete intellectually with whites? There music is degenerative. Their movies are the same, yet when some poor black girl wants to become smart and conservative, she is cast as an Uncle Tom.

During her speech at the Republican National Convention last week, former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said her parents made her believe a little black girl from Jim Crow-era Birmingham could grow up to be president of the United States. That might have been a statement of her ambition.

In fact, Rice joins U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio on the list of prominent Uncle Toms shucking and jiving about the so-called great American values of the Republican Party.
So for all I care if some black fucktard wants to be a failure, that is HIS CHOICE, just don't come to me whining how life is treating you unfairly. Liberals are such stupid tards.

View attachment 148177
Number 4 made me literally lol.

You may not like Breitbart but the issue at hand has been noted by many successful black folks.

View attachment 148177

You may not like Breitbart but the issue at hand has been noted by many successful black folks.

Successful blacks can be discounted as white people!

View attachment 148177

It is bizarre isn't it. I remember listening to Neil degrasse Tyson speak to this. You'd think he'd be a hero in the black community, and probably is to many. Perhaps many don't get who he is and what he does. Who knows.

View attachment 148177

It is bizarre isn't it. I remember listening to Neil degrasse Tyson speak to this. You'd think he'd be a hero in the black community, and probably is to many. Perhaps many don't get who he is and what he does. Who knows.

Same with Justice Thomas. He is vilified by liberals. You see liberals on this board, like Jillian, bash him up and down. The black community is horrible to such a great man!

View attachment 148177

Same with Justice Thomas. He is vilified by liberals. You see liberals on this board, like Jillian, bash him up and down. The black community is horrible to such a great man!

The same people would be horrified if you or I judged a black liberal on that same court because of the color of his skin.

We all saw a picture show...

... atta local drive-in movie...

... where Steve Martin...

... was born into a black family.

Another racist black appropriating white culture.
So, what you are saying is that if you are born black, that you must stay in the ghetto? That you cant strive for a better life, that God and this Country has enabled you to succeed? To stay a victim of liberalism and stay on the plantation that the Democrats so deem for you? I used to feel pity for you, but not any more, because when it comes to misery, you liberals keep voting for the very thing that keeps you miserable.

Another racist black appropriating white culture.

Talking proper, dressing with class and working hard is not a white trait. It is a successful high class person trait. There are plenty of white kids that talk and look like fool. While there are plenty of minorities that talk and present themselves with class.

However, black children are General brought up to believe striving for success is a bad thing, a white thing. It is the stupidity that keeps blacks at the bottom of nearly all societies they are a part of.

Forum List

Back