Blacks, Gays, Hispanics, Half The Women......

Group think isn't very intelligent. Funny how the more illegals the libs encourage to come to the US, the more conservative the democratic party will have to be given hispanics dont' take too kindly to abortion and homosexuality.

will vote for president Obama. What cha' Gonna Do

I think you assume facts not in evidence -not just when it comes to women in particular, but that you would assume this combination is enough to win the Presidency when it isn't. I think blacks and Hispanics are likely to vote for Obama by a wide margin but only because they are expected to -not because they actually benefited by giving him their vote the last time. Or are you convinced blacks, Hispanics and half the women will vote for Obama because you think they do so great under him or what?

According to the Census Bureau, poverty rates are at the highest level EVER seen in the 52 years it has been publishing numbers on it. Minorities were the hardest hit with blacks experiencing the highest poverty rate of 27% -up from 25% in 2009 which was up from at any point under Bush. The poverty rate for Hispanics rose to 26% in this same time period up from 25% in 2009 -which was up from a low of 21% under Bush. But for whites it rose to 9.9% from 9.4% in 2009. Not a strong selling point for minorities to throw their lot in this with this guy. This is, in fact, very telling about the total disconnect between the political RHETORIC the left both spews and convinces its base to swallow whole -and the reality when those policies are put in place. No match there and as a very rational person, I wonder about the mentality and motivation of those who promote "group think" when it is these groups that get harmed by the most by liberal policies. Bloc voting is in reality a sign of a lack of independent thinking and the effectiveness of treating both blacks and Hispanics as little more than cattle to be herded, manipulated -and taught to MOOO on command. Group think is a not very flattering commentary about its members who tend to be politically naive, uninformed and poorly uneducated. And those who promote and encourage group think -want to keep them that way in order to continue their political exploitation of them. What is the word for people who sell poison while trying to convince the buyer it not only is exactly what they need, but they are the only ones who have their best interests at heart?

The median household incomes fell to 1996 levels -first time since the Great Depression that median household incomes FELL instead of growing even if only doing so very slowly. The gap between rich and poor grew in the last decade -with the greatest rate of growth occurring in the last three years. Median income for the bottom 1/10th in this country fell 12% from its peak in 1999. But the top 90th percentile dropped by just 1.5% in spite of the dumb class warfare rhetoric. Those harmed by it the most -were in fact the poorest. Just as they always are -and just as so many people have repeatedly pointed that fact out HERE. Those hurt the worst by class warfare will ALWAYS be those at the bottom. (If you don't know why that is, that is a statement about your lack of education.) Overall median household income fell by 2.3% from 2010. Again, none of these are good selling points in MY book but perhaps this all sounds like wonderful achievements to you. A President owns the trend once in office even if handed a recession. For example -Bush was handed a recession and he turned it around into positive growth, raised median incomes, lowest unemployment numbers from the averages of the three previous decades. He owns that. Likewise Obama owns what he did after walking into a recession -sorry, but after three years it ain't Bush, its Obama. I urge Obama to consult with Jimmy Carter about the advisability of running a campaign on the notion that "this is as good as it gets and it probably would have been worse were it not for me". A really tough sell. After his anti-American speech in KS yesterday that often dripped with contempt for the nation and its people, one that left Republicans scrambling for the best sound bites straight from the horse's mouth for their ads after picking their jaws up off the floor - an even tougher sell. In the meantime, Obama has collected more donations from Wall Street -than all the Republican candidates combined. Just as he did when he ran against McCain. I feel confident in saying you aren't the least bit curious about what that is -even while parroting the liberal lying ass gibberish that it is Republicans in bed with these guys, right? ROFL Way to go group think!

Let's make it real simple for all you Kool-Aid drinkers who keep insisting Obama deserves re-election based on his first four years. Because THAT is really what this election is all about. This is a referendum on Obama and the job he has done as President.

If you are convinced this is as good as it gets with any President, that this is a record any President would be proud of -vote for Obama. There you go. Pretty simple isn't it? No need for any gimmicks, no spin, no distortions of the facts, no attempt to whitewash his record because it is what it is. No need for squabbling and no throwing up totally irrelevant manipulated graphs trying to convince the morons among us that this is a record of positive accomplishment. His record is what it is -if you think that is as good as it gets and this represents something amazing and wonderful -go ahead and vote for the guy.

But don't expect a winning combination of people in this country to agree with you because THIS is unacceptable to the majority of people who will not be joining you on that vote.

Group think isn't very intelligent. Funny how the more illegals the libs encourage to come to the US, the more conservative the democratic party will have to be given hispanics dont' take too kindly to abortion and homosexuality.

Funny how deportations of illegal immigrants have increased under the Obama administration. I guess you missed that, huh?

Forum List

Back