Blacks beat and rob drunk white guy in NYC

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
A white guy, is drunk and loud, no treat to anyone, a group of blacks beat and rob him. Look how the fat monkey put stolen phone in his pocket ( 2:20 ). Why blacks have so much hate against whites. BTW in NYC's subway almost only blacks scream obscenities and insult passengers.

A white guy, is drunk and loud, no treat to anyone, a group of blacks beat and rob him. Look how the fat monkey put stolen phone in his pocket ( 2:20 ). Why blacks have so much hate against whites. BTW in NYC's subway almost only blacks scream obscenities and insult passengers.

I have only been to NYC once in my life and never want to go back after riding the subway. I did not encounter any trouble on the subway but the cars were painted with graffiti and smelled of urine.

I have only been to NYC once in my life and never want to go back after riding the subway. I did not encounter any trouble on the subway but the cars were painted with graffiti and smelled of urine.

Indeed subway is very dirty, stinky and too old.NYC is a city where whites are already minority.

You could not pay me enough to visit New York City again.

Just a typical day in NY City. You can bet the liberals would be howling though, if the guy instead of using the subway, got behind the wheel of a car and ran over a bunch of illegals or blacks, robbing some other whites. But instead he was doing his civic duty by using public transportation to save lives. For every good deed done, punishment is deserved. Right Pen?

Penelope

New
who cares.

Just a typical day in NY City. You can bet the liberals would be howling though, if the guy instead of using the subway, got behind the wheel of a car and ran over a bunch of illegals or blacks, robbing some other whites. But instead he was doing his civic duty by using public transportation to save lives. For every good deed done, punishment is deserved. Right Pen?

Penelope

New
who cares.
[/QUOTE]

Hey , gee do you really have to wonder why blacks hate whites, read some history.

Penelope

New
who cares.

The drunk probably didn't own a car.

Hey , gee do you really have to wonder why blacks hate whites, read some history.

Yeah, those Southern White Democrats and those Democrats today who kill black babies, keep giving just enough to blacks to enslave them to those Democrats, yeah if I was black, I would be pissed as hell, but then as what is happening in the past decade, they aren't voting democrap any more.

Black ESPN Host Wants Every Black American To Vote GOP For ‘Just One Election’ (AUDIO) | If You Only News
Listen to Stephen A. Smith thinks all blacks should vote Republican for one election.

I don't give a rip about Ice cube. Great business mind, not him, and that is why he is going to cut taxes for the rich, his included.

You might want to read up on the parties of the US, those in the south loved their black slaves.

Now back to the OP, if I were on that subway, I'd want the white a hole drunk to be kicked off as well.

It's never a big deal when it is black on white crime. It's somehow never racial.

blacks commit more hate crimes per capita
but people think otherwise because these stories are hardly ever headline news

Well a white rich guy just shot a cop dead in Texas, how about that. That guy deserved to be thrown off the subway.

Well a white rich guy just shot a cop dead in Texas, how about that. That guy deserved to be thrown off the subway.
what's your point?
the MSM 24-7 ''white cop shoots unarmed black''...'''white cop shoots black'''
a prime example is when the cop shot the Australian woman--it was not ''black cop shoots unarmed white lady''
and this:
Murders of Alison Parker and Adam Ward - Wikipedia
he DID shoot them because of race --and no mention of the shooter's race .....where as the cops are NOT shooting because of race--

Forum List

Back