Blacks are too violent to own guns - so sayeth Liberal Whities

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
The Violence Policy Center (VPC) — the anti-gun rights group that Barack Obama repeatedly voted to fund while he was a director of the Joyce Foundation — believes that African-Americans are too violent to deserve the entire Constitution. Thus, it wants to reduce their access to firearms. From the Violence Policy Center’s latest report:

Blacks in the United States are disproportionately affected by homicide. For the year 2007, blacks represented 13 percent of the nation’s population, yet accounted for 49 percent of all homicide victims.

As noted at the beginning of this study, the devastation homicide inflicts on black teens and adults is a national crisis, yet it is all too often ignored outside of affected communities.

For blacks, like all victims of homicide, guns — usually handguns — are far and away the number one murder tool. Successful efforts to reduce America’s black homicide toll must put a focus on reducing access to firearms.

For an organization to make a public declaration that suggests an entire race be denied the same level of constitutional protections as others is both shocking and bewildering

Pajamas Media Violence Policy Center: Reinstate the Black Codes?

Is this a joke?

Wow. They are correct about violence in the black community. If I'm walking down the street at night and I see two black guys coming towards me, I instinctively get my gun ready just in case. It's just a fact of life.

Joyce foundation?

The William Joyce Foundation?

If blacks can't own guns, it's going to be pretty hard to go rabbit hunting with a couple of my friends... (Yes, I do have some black friends.)

When the government outlaws guns......
We all know how that one ends, but what about when it is just discrimination?
Right we have an amendment to prevent that.
No, that's no good, we have an amendment to protect our right to own guns, so if they want to take away one right they can take away another just as easily.

Limiting handguns in the Black community is apt to prove unworkable; perhaps we should eliminate the poverty inducing Welfare system instead.

I don't think blacks will allow white people to disarm us. Blacks would try to kill any white person trying to take away their guns.

Wow. They are correct about violence in the black community. If I'm walking down the street at night and I see two black guys coming towards me, I instinctively get my gun ready just in case. It's just a fact of life.

You mean you don't shoot both of them and then set up the scene like they'd shot each other?

I don't think blacks will allow white people to disarm us. Blacks would try to kill any white person trying to take away their guns.

Actually, they will hold the gun horizontally and empty their cartridge at point blank range without hitting them, and then they will run away, only to trip over their pants which are down around their knees.

The Violence Policy Center (VPC) — the anti-gun rights group that Barack Obama repeatedly voted to fund while he was a director of the Joyce Foundation — believes that African-Americans are too violent to deserve the entire Constitution. Thus, it wants to reduce their access to firearms. From the Violence Policy Center’s latest report:

Blacks in the United States are disproportionately affected by homicide. For the year 2007, blacks represented 13 percent of the nation’s population, yet accounted for 49 percent of all homicide victims.

As noted at the beginning of this study, the devastation homicide inflicts on black teens and adults is a national crisis, yet it is all too often ignored outside of affected communities.

For blacks, like all victims of homicide, guns — usually handguns — are far and away the number one murder tool. Successful efforts to reduce America’s black homicide toll must put a focus on reducing access to firearms.

For an organization to make a public declaration that suggests an entire race be denied the same level of constitutional protections as others is both shocking and bewildering

Is this a joke?

I did visit this Violence Policy Center, these people are rally anti Gun.Not just against blacks, I think they want to take guns away from every American citizen.! We must keep an eye on these people.Its very dangerous when you have an organization that tries to take away
guns from American citizens.

You mean you don't shoot both of them and then set up the scene like they'd shot each other?

I wonder how often that happens.

Heard this on the radio this morning. This is all too common:

Body found under bridge in south Little Rock - todaysthv.com | KTHV | Little Rock, AR

OK. Here's a question for you. If they say blacks can no longer own guns, how are the black gangs going to conduct their business? How will they be able to do those drive-by shootings?

OK. Here's a question for you. If they say blacks can no longer own guns, how are the black gangs going to conduct their business? How will they be able to do those drive-by shootings?
drive-by stonings?

Wait, that's the Muslim district :eusa_whistle:

It probably would reduce violence to take guns away from blacks.

Blacks are hot-headed, especially young males, and prone to violence. Everybody sees that --it's tough to deny. Someone gets "dissed" and he blows the other guy away. Whites are just far, far less likely to do that.

Fortunately, it's usually another black, so maybe this works to whites' benefit.

The police for example.

You were just talking about the gangbanger criminal element right?

The police for example.

You were just talking about the gangbanger criminal element right?
I rather doubt it.

I would support an attempt to remove guns from all the gangs, black white brown yellow or green - color is irrelevant.
I would oppose an attempt to take away guns from a general populace, again without regard for color.
Perhaps I am too conservative in my views.

Is this a joke?

I did visit this Violence Policy Center, these people are rally anti Gun.Not just against blacks, I think they want to take guns away from every American citizen.! We must keep an eye on these people.Its very dangerous when you have an organization that tries to take away
guns from American citizens.

I don't believe it!!! I agree with 52ndStreet.

It probably would reduce violence to take guns away from blacks.

Blacks are hot-headed, especially young males, and prone to violence. Everybody sees that --it's tough to deny. Someone gets "dissed" and he blows the other guy away. Whites are just far, far less likely to do that.

Fortunately, it's usually another black, so maybe this works to whites' benefit.

Why is it that you take every opportunity to down a Black person? I just want to know that!

The premise is dumb, yeah you got idiotic black folks who shoot down other black folks. But that is hate in their own community.

Forum List

Back