Blacks Are The Most Racist Group In America

You dip shits - 97%. Fuck you Jillian - I'll use whatever avatar I want. You liberals want to tell everyone what to do. I'm a racist because I point out that blacks are the most racist group in America, and give you proof - you hack bitch!

israel20flag20anim20vg.gif

621198israelanimatedfla.gif

:clap2:

What values does Obama have that the majority of blacks share that no other white candidate has?

Same sex marriage?

How many blacks voted for Hillary over Obama? 2 percent?

Face the facts. Blacks overwhelming support Obama becasue he's black.

Until you idiots stop denying the obvious, racism will always be an issue.

Says the guy with a confederate flag as his avatar. That's the most blatant racist symbol ever.

wanna tissue?

No but to throw rocks from a glasshouse isn't smart. The OP is obviously racist but to call black people who have been persecuted, ridiculed and devalued as being racist because they decide not to vote for the rich white guy that put their ancestors into slavery is ridiculous.

Wait, so I as a citizen do not have a right to vote for a candidate that best reflects my values? That is like calling a person a bigot because he doesn't vote for a candidate because they don't share the same religion. This is hardly racism. Every American citizen has the right to vote for any candidate based on their own ideals and cultural values. If African-Americans voted for Obama because he is black, so what. They voted for a candidate that shares their values both political and cultural. Besides African-Americans vote democrat so it doesn't matter who the candidate is. African-Americans came out and voted for Bill Clinton both in his first election and re-election.

How many whites voted against Obama cause he is black? Wait don't answer that I know the answer.

What values does Obama have that the majority of blacks share that no other white candidate has?

Same sex marriage?

Alas you side step with some river dancing. So much hypocrisy its comical.

By the way I said people whether white or black, vote for a candidate based on a plethora of reasons and I believe I mentioned culture as one of those reasons. I find it funny that you overlook the whites who were outspoken prior to Obama's first term election where many whites were recorded in saying and I quote: "I don't want a black president"

Oh wait here is a video of the common intelligence of the average Obama opposition:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVEkLYIs7Wc&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Drunk woman hates Obama - YouTube[/ame]

Talk about side-stepping. You ignored every question I posed.

I have never heard anyone say " I don't want a black President".

Trust me, you don't want to start comparing videos.

Wait, so I as a citizen do not have a right to vote for a candidate that best reflects my values? That is like calling a person a bigot because he doesn't vote for a candidate because they don't share the same religion. This is hardly racism. Every American citizen has the right to vote for any candidate based on their own ideals and cultural values. If African-Americans voted for Obama because he is black, so what. They voted for a candidate that shares their values both political and cultural. Besides African-Americans vote democrat so it doesn't matter who the candidate is. African-Americans came out and voted for Bill Clinton both in his first election and re-election.

How many whites voted against Obama cause he is black? Wait don't answer that I know the answer.

Same sex marriage?

Says the guy with a confederate flag as his avatar. That's the most blatant racist symbol ever.

Yes it's very racist.:cuckoo:

black_confederates.jpg

dixiejj.jpeg

Byron-Thomas.jpg

25.jpg

b4s_rebelflag072708_32058c.jpeg

rebel_flag_heritage_hate_black_tshirt-p235604689936337129zv2ei_400.jpg

wanna tissue?

No but to throw rocks from a glasshouse isn't smart. The OP is obviously racist but to call black people who have been persecuted, ridiculed and devalued as being racist because they decide not to vote for the rich white guy that put their ancestors into slavery is ridiculous.

cry us a river :eusa_boohoo:

Same sex marriage?

By the way I said people whether white or black, vote for a candidate based on a plethora of reasons and I believe I mentioned culture as one of those reasons. I find it funny that you overlook the whites who were outspoken prior to Obama's first term election where many whites were recorded in saying and I quote: "I don't want a black president"

Oh wait here is a video of the common intelligence of the average Obama opposition:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVEkLYIs7Wc&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Drunk woman hates Obama - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc1zGRUPztc]The Black Hole - Commissioner John Wiley Price - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vYML_F1Nb0]Exterminate White People - YouTube[/ame]

notice the applause in the background, twice !

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVcfymOvoUo]black panther kill some crackers.flv - YouTube[/ame]

These idiots speak for no one but themselves. If your going to blame all blacks for the NBPP then you would agree with blaming all whites for the neo-nazis and KKK. Again you pretend to know how other people think.

Drunk woman hates Obama - YouTube

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc1zGRUPztc]The Black Hole - Commissioner John Wiley Price - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vYML_F1Nb0]Exterminate White People - YouTube[/ame]

notice the applause in the background, twice !

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVcfymOvoUo]black panther kill some crackers.flv - YouTube[/ame]

These idiots speak for no one but themselves. If your going to blame all blacks for the NBPP then you would agree with blaming all whites for the neo-nazis and KKK. Again you pretend to know how other people think.

These clips were meant as a comparison to the clip Aristotle posted.

Nowhere was it said that these clips represent "all blacks".

I understand that strawman arguments is all you have to go with, but it actually shows your lack of reading comprehension and debating skills.

You call blacks racist for voting for the guy you don't like.You hypocrites accuse blacks of being racist and blaming racism, when your crying "racist" at everything involving Obama or blacks.Tell me how that makes sense.

Obama wins and you blame racism without any real facts or proof, so you just whine "blacks voted for him therefore they are racist". The only thing you've made clear is that you don't like Obama or blacks, but nobody cares. Get over it.:eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:
You call blacks racist for voting for the guy you don't like.You hypocrites accuse blacks of being racist and blaming racism, when your crying "racist" at everything involving Obama or blacks.Tell me how that makes sense.

Obama wins and you blame racism without any real facts or proof, so you just whine "blacks voted for him therefore they are racist". The only thing you've made clear is that you don't like Obama or blacks, but nobody cares. Get over it.:eusa_boohoo:

You have conservatives confused with liberals. It's the left that plays the race card every chance it gets. You disagree with Obama or any person of color and you're a racist according to those on the left. They have always alleged we use "code" words in order to hide our racism.

People like you cannot have an honest debate about race or racism because of your own bigotry.

97% of blacks voted for Obama! If that was reversed, we would never here the end of it -like slavery. It proves that blacks are indeed the most racist group in America, and therefore the dumbest !

Blacks are hardly the only group that votes for their own jack ass.

When 97 percent of whites for vote the white guy over the black guy, you may have a point.

No liberal can give a cogent answer about the fact that blacks vote their color - they have to spin it even if they make no sense. That fact is overwhelming - blacks harbor resentment towards whites, and therefore vote their color - good luck with that.

No liberal can give a cogent answer about the fact that blacks vote their color - they have to spin it even if they make no sense. That fact is overwhelming - blacks harbor resentment towards whites, and therefore vote their color - good luck with that.

Black does it=a'ok within the leftist mind.
whites do it=evil racist from hell.

Let's be honest,

Both RACES have members that hate each other for good and bad reasons. Liberals love to take it out on one race and turn a blind eye towards the other.

I personally feel that the high crime rates of the blacks are a pretty good reason for whites not wanting to be around blacks. The fact that black males are 4-5 times more likely to leave the mother of their children, and over 13 times more likely to murder the woman they supposedly love has earned blacks some survival based distancing from whites. Can you blame whites???

Do you blacks so hate having reality pointed out to you that you won't listen??? The first step to being respected is opening your eyes.

I can understand why you don't like whites for your own reasons.

Some of this needs to be mended before we can have a society that treats each other with respect. Screaming racism is just going to cause more hate.

Last edited:

Black does it=a'ok within the leftist mind.
whites do it=evil racist from hell.

Let's be honest,

Both RACES have members that hate each other for good and bad reasons. Liberals love to take it out on one race and turn a blind eye towards the other.

I personally feel that the high crime rates of the blacks are a pretty good reason for whites not wanting to be around blacks. The fact that black males are 4-5 times more likely to leave the mother of their children, and over 13 times more likely to murder the woman they supposedly love has earned blacks some survival based distancing from whites. Can you blame whites???

Do you blacks so hate having reality pointed out to you that you won't listen??? The first step to being respected is opening your eyes.

I can understand why you don't like whites for your own reasons.

Some of this needs to be mended before we can have a society that treats each other with respect. Screaming racism is just going to cause more hate.

You will never be able to have a serious discussion about race until blacks and white liberals admit and overcome their own bigotry.

Take affirmative action for example, any honest black man would realize that this denigrates their race more than helps. It's basically saying that blacks are not capable of succeeding in life without the white man helping them. IMO

Same sex marriage?

Oh wait here are video's of the common intelligence of the average Obama supporters:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio]Original Obamaphone Lady: Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI]Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!! - YouTube[/ame]

...:D

Last edited:
Yeah, blacks will on the whole vote against the party that took up the seggregationists and strom thurmond. Agreed.

Newsflash: Israeli's are hunting down Nazi's as well.

There you go again blaming the white man for all the evils of history, lol. Learn some history about the ways of the world 150 years ago to understand why I don't take people like you seriously. The world really sucked and you really can't blame any race for it.

It isn't any white alive todays fault that blacks traded their people as slaves or couldn't defend their land. The leftist loves to blame whites for the ways of a very different world.

Secondly, can you blame anyone for not wanting their wifes, daughters, etc raped and cities looted??? Maybe we need to look at both sides before judging. The other side wasn't reasonable and still isn't willing to reason as they have to go to stupid words like racist.

What really blows me away is the fact that it was the WHITE man that worked hard to END such practices as slavery. Blacks have no problem within parts of africa practicing such even today.

Last edited:
Liberals pull the race card at every oppertunity. I think the right should do the same when the facts support it. I'm not a racist - I call things for what they are. Blacks have not evolved as much as whites. They were taken from a far far less sophisticated culture, and catipulted into a society that was way way ahead of their time. They are having a really tough time acculturating which anyone would have regardless of skin color. The fact remains that their resentments have caused them to be for the most part - racist as proven by their overwhelming support of Obama because he is black.
It maybe a hurtful truth; nevertheless.

What fact? You claim blacks racist for voting for Obama, nothing you've posted made any sense.

Liberals pull the race card at every oppertunity. I think the right should do the same when the facts support it. I'm not a racist - I call things for what they are. Blacks have not evolved as much as whites. They were taken from a far far less sophisticated culture, and catipulted into a society that was way way ahead of their time. They are having a really tough time acculturating which anyone would have regardless of skin color. The fact remains that their resentments have caused them to be for the most part - racist as proven by their overwhelming support of Obama because he is black.
It maybe a hurtful truth; nevertheless.

You haven't given a single fact in any of your post. Your just another idiot calling everything you say a fact without any support.

Forum List

Back