Blacks Are The Most Racist Group In America

97% of blacks voted for Obama! If that was reversed, we would never here the end of it -like slavery. It proves that blacks are indeed the most racist group in America, and therefore the dumbest !

This is mostly conservatives complaining about why they can’t get a serious look from black Americans and break up the demographic firewall that Obama has because of overwhelming support from blacks and Latinos. It would be too psychologically difficult to blame their decades old problem with black and brown voters on an ideology that is anti-affirmative action, anti-choice, anti-the social safety net, pro-voter ID, pro-tax breaks for the wealthy, pro demonizing of welfare and accepting of birtherism.

A party that engages in what many have called the Southern Strategy 2.0, which means trying to attract poor whites through enraging them via coded racist appeals like the “Obama is removing the work requirement from welfare” claim” that was widely debunked but still remained at the heart of a Romney ad.

But instead of looking at the Republican ideology and realizing that it is hostile to blacks, they call blacks racist for their supposedly thoughtless skin-color-based support of Obama. An August poll showed Obama leading Romney among blacks 94% to 0%, but this is hardly an historical outlier.

Al Gore won 90% of the black vote in 2000 and John Kerry won 88% in 2004. Obama won 95% in 2008.Instead, the idea that blacks support Obama just because he’s black is itself racist because it suggests a lack of political sophistication and brain power, as if blacks would vote for anyone who shares their skin color, even though most blacks didn’t support Herman Cain, Allen West, Alan Keyes and don’t respect Clarence Thomas. And the question ignores the nuances of reality. Yes Obama’s PARTIAL blackness is part of why many blacks support him.

Another reason is Obama’s policies: saving Detroit, supporting universal health care, and fighting to protect the social safety net and a woman’s right to choose will win lots of black votes. But if we like a candidate because we like him personally, i.e., feel a kinship with him because of a feeling of shared culture, and because we like his policies.

That appears to be very much like the calculus many voters use in their decision of who to support...........

With the exception of those sheep who voted against their own self interest simply because Obama happens to be black.

Comparing democrats to republicans isn't a fair comparison. Everyone knows blacks vote primarily democratic and everyone knows why. It's what they can get for free forgetting the democrats were against the civil rights act and home to the KKK.

If you want a true comparison, compare the democratic primaries where you had a black candidate and a white candidate for example Hillary and Obama, both democrats but who got the vast majority of the black vote?

Hint: it wasn't the white girl.

No - it means that every one who voted Romney was right -

Well there weren't enough, and now we have to deal with the unfortunate consequences for a long time.
I'm not a republican - I'm very conservative.
You are great for one liners - like a liberal hack; there is no gravity in any of your post I've read! Instead of attacking someone for speaking the truth, why don't you attack the dumb black mentality - if there were enough of them who understood the truth about entitlement dependancy, Romney would be president elect, and fiscal sanity would be restored. If you think all people are equal, you are a real dumb ass. Are there any 3rd. world predominately white nations - no. Minorities have fucked this country up - thats a fact. Are many of them much better people than I - yes I'm sure, but as a collective they suck. What color are the flash mobs - non white! What color are most of the felons - non white, and their minorities. That means they are responsible for more crimes at a hugely dissporportianate rate. You can't tell me shit about the black mentallity - I went to school with 85% black. Most are dumb, and disrespectful - so fuck you!

97% of blacks voted for Obama! If that was reversed, we would never here the end of it -like slavery. It proves that blacks are indeed the most racist group in America, and therefore the dumbest !

I agree with all but the words I bolded. There are way too many intelligent and educated black men and women, I respect, to make a broad statement that "blacks are the dumbest."

It is true that too many blacks have proliferated, bringing children into their world of poverty and ignorance, often leading to savagery. It is a deep hole and one that is hard to climb out of. I am more than impressed with the many black people who have achieved their many barriers.

This is mostly conservatives complaining about why they can’t get a serious look from black Americans and break up the demographic firewall that Obama has because of overwhelming support from blacks and Latinos. It would be too psychologically difficult to blame their decades old problem with black and brown voters on an ideology that is anti-affirmative action, anti-choice, anti-the social safety net, pro-voter ID, pro-tax breaks for the wealthy, pro demonizing of welfare and accepting of birtherism.

A party that engages in what many have called the Southern Strategy 2.0, which means trying to attract poor whites through enraging them via coded racist appeals like the “Obama is removing the work requirement from welfare” claim” that was widely debunked but still remained at the heart of a Romney ad.

But instead of looking at the Republican ideology and realizing that it is hostile to blacks, they call blacks racist for their supposedly thoughtless skin-color-based support of Obama. An August poll showed Obama leading Romney among blacks 94% to 0%, but this is hardly an historical outlier.

Al Gore won 90% of the black vote in 2000 and John Kerry won 88% in 2004. Obama won 95% in 2008.Instead, the idea that blacks support Obama just because he’s black is itself racist because it suggests a lack of political sophistication and brain power, as if blacks would vote for anyone who shares their skin color, even though most blacks didn’t support Herman Cain, Allen West, Alan Keyes and don’t respect Clarence Thomas. And the question ignores the nuances of reality. Yes Obama’s PARTIAL blackness is part of why many blacks support him.

Another reason is Obama’s policies: saving Detroit, supporting universal health care, and fighting to protect the social safety net and a woman’s right to choose will win lots of black votes. But if we like a candidate because we like him personally, i.e., feel a kinship with him because of a feeling of shared culture, and because we like his policies.

That appears to be very much like the calculus many voters use in their decision of who to support...........

With the exception of those sheep who voted against their own self interest simply because Obama happens to be black.

Comparing democrats to republicans isn't a fair comparison. Everyone knows blacks vote primarily democratic and everyone knows why. It's what they can get for free forgetting the democrats were against the civil rights act and home to the KKK.

If you want a true comparison, compare the democratic primaries where you had a black candidate and a white candidate for example Hillary and Obama, both democrats but who got the vast majority of the black vote?

I am aware of the history of the two parties, The original poster stated that "blacks voted for Obama because he is black"....which is not true. As it relates to the two parties, my personal opinion is that the black population has many good reasons to cast a vote for neither. Furthermore, Obama IMO could contribute much more to improving the condition of black citizens in this country in a role other than POTUS. IMO.

I am aware of the history of the two parties, The original poster stated that "blacks voted for Obama because he is black"....which is not true. As it relates to the two parties, my personal opinion is that the black population has many good reasons to cast a vote for neither. Furthermore, Obama IMO could contribute much more to improving the condition of black citizens in this country in a role other than POTUS. IMO.

I concur with the bold text. Especially when there are videos of blacks confiming it and the fact that they overwhelming voted for Obama over Hillary.

Blacks are responsible for their own conditions and it's up to them to find solutions. A few would be to stop having 14 kids out of wedlock, stop committing crimes, get a job and stop relying on the government to support you.

I agree with all but the words I bolded. There are way too many intelligent and educated black men and women, I respect, to make a broad statement that "blacks are the dumbest."

It is true that too many blacks have proliferated, bringing children into their world of poverty and ignorance, often leading to savagery. It is a deep hole and one that is hard to climb out of. I am more than impressed with the many black people who have achieved their many barriers.
I agree that their are many really smart, and good black people - as a collective they are not. Since the libs throw the race card when not appropriate - I will throw it continually when appropriate. Whenever I hear the remark racist - it is always directed towards whites. Racism knows no color!

I concur with the bold text. Especially when there are videos of blacks confiming it and the fact that they overwhelming voted for Obama over Hillary.

That being said could be similar to me stating that because there are an abundance of videos on the Internet of beer swilling, Skinhead and Aryan Supremacist freaks screaming "White Power" and "Exterminate Muds", that they are representative of a majority of the white population especially considering that there are more white superemacist websites in cyber space than any other ethnicity. But I do not believe them to reflect the majority. Secondly, how frequently do you encounter black people? Applying common sense just based on relative population size, blacks probably encounter whites far more frequently than the opposite.

Most blacks could probably Blacks are responsible for their own conditions and it's up to them to find solutions. A few would be to stop having 14 kids out of wedlock, stop committing crimes, get a job and stop relying on the government to support you.

In your own backward way, after searching for some sense in your post, you accidentally made a point worth elaborating on.

I AGREE wholeheartedly that the black population is responsible for improving it's OWN condition, but unfortunately went the opposite direction of collective improvement through self reliance beginning with the so called "Civil Rights Movement" decades ago.

Back in the 60's when MLK was pontificating about the virutes of "joining hand in hand with little white girls and boys as brothers and sisters, a message that was more rooted in self reliance through collective economic empowerment would have yielded much better results, that probably would be recognized right this minute in todays environment.

It is shameful that today blacks collectively have less of a financial stake in predominately black communities than any other ethnicity.

A perfect backdrop for an economic empowerment strategy would have been using the Selma Bus Boycott, to say "We don't want to ride the bus with you anyway, we would be better served to start our own transit system".

When the boycott was in full swing, it delivered a severe blow to the economy in Selma, and that should have been proof enough to illustrate to the "thinking blacks" the benefit of finding ways to create, recreate, and circulate black dollars in predominately black communities. Going down that road, in my opinion would have been worth giving ones life for.
Of course, these are all "What if's", that were opportunities lost in the process of pandering to the white population for acceptance, but are not too late to start pursuing.

Lastly, as far as Obama "getting black votes because he is black"..LOL, the truth is that black votes or not, his being elected will not dramatically change the condition of the black population, and anyone who thinks so is delusional.

He is in a position very similar to that of Jack Johnson at the turn of the century who was the first black heavyweight champion in the history of this country, and just by becoming the champion, he created such a psychological hysteria in the white population that they passed the Mann Act to control his personal life.

The Republican party is Obamas "Mann Act". An obstructionist party that stood in his way at every common sense action that he tried to take during his first term.

Even if it was at the expense of the nation. And the truth is, they are still there, even if they do not have the White House.

So if I were one of you good ol' Dixiecrats, I would not lose any sleep over who blacks voted for.

Any black person who is awake, knows that this past election is simply temporary, and would not even fantasize for a second about a "Post Racial America"..............that phrase in it self is contradictory

That being said could be similar to me stating that because there are an abundance of videos on the Internet of beer swilling, Skinhead and Aryan Supremacist freaks screaming "White Power" and "Exterminate Muds", that they are representative of a majority of the white population especially considering that there are more white superemacist websites in cyber space than any other ethnicity. But I do not believe them to reflect the majority. Secondly, how frequently do you encounter black people? Applying common sense just based on relative population size, blacks probably encounter whites far more frequently than the opposite.

Most blacks could probably Blacks are responsible for their own conditions and it's up to them to find solutions. A few would be to stop having 14 kids out of wedlock, stop committing crimes, get a job and stop relying on the government to support you.

In your own backward way, after searching for some sense in your post, you accidentally made a point worth elaborating on.

I AGREE wholeheartedly that the black population is responsible for improving it's OWN condition, but unfortunately went the opposite direction of collective improvement through self reliance beginning with the so called "Civil Rights Movement" decades ago.

Back in the 60's when MLK was pontificating about the virutes of "joining hand in hand with little white girls and boys as brothers and sisters, a message that was more rooted in self reliance through collective economic empowerment would have yielded much better results, that probably would be recognized right this minute in todays environment.

It is shameful that today blacks collectively have less of a financial stake in predominately black communities than any other ethnicity.

A perfect backdrop for an economic empowerment strategy would have been using the Selma Bus Boycott, to say "We don't want to ride the bus with you anyway, we would be better served to start our own transit system".

When the boycott was in full swing, it delivered a severe blow to the economy in Selma, and that should have been proof enough to illustrate to the "thinking blacks" the benefit of finding ways to create, recreate, and circulate black dollars in predominately black communities. Going down that road, in my opinion would have been worth giving ones life for.
Of course, these are all "What if's", that were opportunities lost in the process of pandering to the white population for acceptance, but are not too late to start pursuing.

Lastly, as far as Obama "getting black votes because he is black"..LOL, the truth is that black votes or not, his being elected will not dramatically change the condition of the black population, and anyone who thinks so is delusional.

He is in a position very similar to that of Jack Johnson at the turn of the century who was the first black heavyweight champion in the history of this country, and just by becoming the champion, he created such a psychological hysteria in the white population that they passed the Mann Act to control his personal life.

The Republican party is Obamas "Mann Act". An obstructionist party that stood in his way at every common sense action that he tried to take during his first term.

Even if it was at the expense of the nation. And the truth is, they are still there, even if they do not have the White House.

So if I were one of you good ol' Dixiecrats, I would not lose any sleep over who blacks voted for.

Any black person who is awake, knows that this past election is simply temporary, and would not even fantasize for a second about a "Post Racial America"..............that phrase in it self is contradictory

Man, how anti-white, anti-American and racist this post is, and it just goes to show/illustrate how some or maybe even many blacks could be seriously thinking like this in certain circles to this very day, in which is what, how maybe to defeat the white man and his personal wealth as gained in this nation someday ? Is this one of the goals that some feel they want to accomplish or even you want to someday accomplish in America ? Did some think that Obama would be their man for doing this finally for them ? I hope this wasn't the case for some or worse for many to be thinking like this..

Is this boycotting maybe the way you would think this could still materialize finally, in order to achieve such a goal, and so you are advocating this action as a means to make the above come true? I don't think you are speaking for many blacks in this nation, as they want more so to melt into and protect the American culture right on and on (and this just how they have been doing it for more than a few centuries now), and to enjoy the great things right on and on that this nation has to offer them and their families, especially in good character of right on and on.

Last edited:
The best thing blacks could do is stop bitching and blaming whites for their problems. Start working hard to advance their own place in this world.

good point, might be best you also do the same. Blaming blacks and racism for everything you don't like isn't any better.

The best thing blacks could do is stop bitching and blaming whites for their problems. Start working hard to advance their own place in this world.

good point, might be best you also do the same. Blaming blacks and racism for everything you don't like isn't any better.
Could it be that the blame comes, when blacks open up their mouths and blame whitey by throwing the race card down when not warranted ? Just food for thought, because I think most whites are over the racism thing for the most part, but when it is thrown into their faces un-justfully, it just fuels it all back up again.

The main thing is making sure that the claims of racism coming from either side is legit or these problems will continue to plague both races who are engaging each other daily, and are trying to work together on a daily basis.

Don't let racist ruin this nation right on and right on people, and fight it regardless of who is making false claims against another, especially when those claims are designed to fuel racism on and on in America. Rebuke it where ever you see it, and this goes for white people who see it in white people, and black people who see it in black people.

Man, how anti-white, anti-American and racist this post is, and it just goes to show/illustrate how some or maybe even many blacks could be seriously thinking like this in certain circles to this very day, in which is what, how maybe to defeat the white man and his personal wealth as gained in this nation someday ? Is this one of the goals that some feel they want to accomplish or even you want to someday accomplish in America ? Did some think that Obama would be their man for doing this finally for them ? I hope this wasn't the case for some or worse for many to be thinking like this..

How predictable. When blacks "scream that "the white man owes us" it is "asking for a hand out"....and then when blacks advocate self reliance, it is "anti white"....You can't have it both ways.

SMDH.....Look, when Asians come to America as immigrants, they typically follow a very basic blueprint for success:

*They stress cultural education in the home in addition to academic achievement.

*They take care of their elders

*They invest in their own communities

*They keep the majority of the dollars that they generate WITHIN their own communities, and reinvest those dollars to create more businesses FOR THEIR OWN PEOPLE.

Hispanics in many ways have adopted some of the same principles. They create wealth within their families and keep it within their families.

European immigrants did the same when they arrived in America. Bank of America BEGAN as a neighborhood bank that specialized in servicing the needs of IMMIGRANTS...look it up.

Blacks of course came here under much different circumstances....as property of the same master that has been pandered to for too many generations.

Is this boycotting maybe the way you would think this could still materialize finally, in order to achieve such a goal, and so you are advocating this action as a means to make the above come true? I don't think you are speaking for many blacks in this nation, as they want more so to melt into and protect the American culture right on and on (and this just how they have been doing it for more than a few centuries now), and to enjoy the great things right on and on that this nation has to offer them and their families, especially in good character of right on and on.[/QUOTE]

It is not my responsibility to "speak for other blacks in this nation". Only those that I am personally responsible for. Too many of the white collective in America seem to feel that blacks are this single thinking, single acting monolithe that are incapable of individual thought or expression. And that if they buy into the "integration illusion", that all will work out just fine. And as far as "melting into American culture".....do some research and educate yourself. Blacks have been trying to "melt into American culture" since Plymouth Rock "landed" on them. There has not been one single "right of citizenship" since the Emancipation Proclamation that blacks throughout history have not had to wage a fight for and be granted. In all cases, begrudgingly. And I do not say this in anger, it is a matter of historical fact.

Lastly, you need to re read what I posted. Nowhere did I state that the white population owes blacks anything. Nowhere did I speak of ALL whites haboring negative sentiments towards blacks . And nowhere did I even insinuate that boycotting is a viable road to success for the black population in todays environment.

What I stated is that the Selma bus boycott illustrated how much power the black dollar actually has, and that it should have served as an example of the opportunity that was available, at the time but was lost because the civil rights movement was centered on "melting" as you say, into a society that for the most part reviled the black race, and to a large extent still does today.

Now do you get it? Or should I provide some more examples?

How predictable. When blacks "scream that "the white man owes us" it is "asking for a hand out"....and then when blacks advocate self reliance, it is "anti white"....You can't have it both ways.

SMDH.....Look, when Asians come to America as immigrants, they typically follow a very basic blueprint for success:

*They stress cultural education in the home in addition to academic achievement.

*They keep the majority of the dollars that they generate WITHIN their own communities, and reinvest those dollars to create more businesses FOR THEIR OWN PEOPLE.

Hispanics in many ways have adopted some of the same principles. They create wealth within their families and keep it within their families.

European immigrants did the same when they arrived in America. Bank of America BEGAN as a neighborhood bank that specialized in servicing the needs of IMMIGRANTS...look it up.

Blacks of course came here under much different circumstances....as property of the same master that has been pandered to for too many generations.

Is this boycotting maybe the way you would think this could still materialize finally, in order to achieve such a goal, and so you are advocating this action as a means to make the above come true? I don't think you are speaking for many blacks in this nation, as they want more so to melt into and protect the American culture right on and on (and this just how they have been doing it for more than a few centuries now), and to enjoy the great things right on and on that this nation has to offer them and their families, especially in good character of right on and on.[/QUOTE]

It is not my responsibility to "speak for other blacks in this nation". Only those that I am personally responsible for. Too many of the white collective in America seem to feel that blacks are this single thinking, single acting monolithe that are incapable of individual thought or expression. And that if they buy into the "integration illusion", that all will work out just fine. And as far as "melting into American culture".....do some research and educate yourself. Blacks have been trying to "melt into American culture" since Plymouth Rock "landed" on them. There has not been one single "right of citizenship" since the Emancipation Proclamation that blacks throughout history have not had to wage a fight for and be granted. In all cases, begrudgingly. And I do not say this in anger, it is a matter of historical fact.

Lastly, you need to re read what I posted. Nowhere did I state that the white population owes blacks anything. Nowhere did I speak of ALL whites haboring negative sentiments towards blacks . And nowhere did I even insinuate that boycotting is a viable road to success for the black population in todays environment.

What I stated is that the Selma bus boycott illustrated how much power the black dollar actually has, and that it should have served as an example of the opportunity that was available, at the time but was lost because the civil rights movement was centered on "melting" as you say, into a society that for the most part reviled the black race, and to a large extent still does today.

Yes I get that you are a stone cold racist is what I get...Better go back and read what I embolded in black of your words spoken, and yes you did advocate boycotting when you said it could still work today.. This nation is against sucession, and yet you advocate it by community or by race ? Wow!

Yes I get that you are a stone cold racist is what I get...Better go back and read what I embolded in black of your words spoken, and yes you did advocate boycotting when you said it could still work today.. This nation is against sucession, and yet you advocate it by community or by race ? Wow!

And what I get is that you selectively highlighted in bold A PORTION of what I stated but for the the sake of conveinience left out the actual point that I was making, which illustrates two possibilities:

a) You have underdeveloped critical thinking skills, and could not comprehend what I was actually stating.

b) You are a textbook example of the confused segment of the white collective that only feels comfortable when a black citizen is pictured on the 11 pm news for committing a crime, thereby fulfilling your stereotypical views of the vast majority of the black population.

But to have a black individual voice support of self reliance, and stopping the endless cycle of dependence? Too much for you to fathom?

With that, I have no more time to waste teaching the obvious. If you consider my logic to be racist, that is your choice to do so.

First of all racism is not against the law-- but until the 95% of blacks that voted for the black guy becomes a number more like 40% of blacks, and say 50 to 60% vote for the other guy maybe white, could be anything but black will racism be a thing of the past.

You see in order for racism to be a thing of the past Skin color would have to be something people really feel indifference to and in a country with so many skin colors it will take at least a few hundred more years before it becomes reality.

The slave guilt thing will never be over even though the white world had a horrible war to end slavery and the white male who is so hated today is the group that ended slavery and gets no credit or thanks for it.
You see humans love to receive but are not to good at giving soooo the new political USA believes in taking, not to different from stealing and the group in charge right now are ok with stealing as long as it is from the white man.

First of all racism is not against the law-- but until the 95% of blacks that voted for the black guy becomes a number more like 40% of blacks, and say 50 to 60% vote for the other guy maybe white, could be anything but black will racism be a thing of the past.

You see in order for racism to be a thing of the past Skin color would have to be something people really feel indifference to and in a country with so many skin colors it will take at least a few hundred more years before it becomes reality.

The slave guilt thing will never be over even though the white world had a horrible war to end slavery and the white male who is so hated today is the group that ended slavery and gets no credit or thanks for it.
You see humans love to receive but are not to good at giving soooo the new political USA believes in taking, not to different from stealing and the group in charge right now are ok with stealing as long as it is from the white man.

Ummmm, racism is against the law when it materializes into an act that either abuses someone or discriminates against someone and etc.

The thing I worry about though, is these new racist vengence seeking blacks who get into power, making it utterly regretful that we had that war for them.....Right now in my state, you can walk into a Mcdonalds, and there are almost no American whites, chineese, arabs or people of these races or cultures working at these locations (only blacks in a large majority 98% range), now how is this happening now I ask ? If I have to I will film these location's (if legal) and put it up on this web in order to prove this fact. How is it that we had a war where we killed hundreds of thousands of whites (our own color) in such a war, and this in order to end slavery and bring forth fairness and equality in America for all, only to have reverse discrimination and single race hiring practices (affirmative action on steroids) now going on by a major corporation right in our faces, and without any whites challenging this type of thing or goings on in America ? Are the white people this stupid anymore in this nation I ask ? There is another company that sells and put's down carpet, in which is owned by a black man. He only hires blacks in this business, so how is this ok with white people ? This stuff is simply amazing to me or is it that the whites are figuring that their kids are to good for such jobs, and it best that they just stick to their X-box'es, smoking pot, inpregnating teen white girls now by the thousands, until finally off to jail or college in which will cost the government and their families hundreds of thousands of dollars before it is all said and done ?

I think that there should be a boycott of Mcdonalds by white people (seriously), until they do better than this or change such practices in which flies into the face of white people, for whom had sacrificed their lives and children for a generation or two or more, in order to help the black man woman and child to be liberated in America, and especially so by what has taken place in this nations bloody long history over the years.

If whites walk into a location that is engaing in reverse discrimination practices, and you as a white person see the very practices that you had once as a white race were demonized over, and even killed over, to be found once again in play by anyother race involved in such practices, then it should be reported to the EEOC immediately, and if that doesn't work then you should boycott the location immediately. Now a friend of mine said that the reason they are getting away with this, is because the civil rights laws and all that sort of stuff were exclusively for the blacks, and so the whites have no protections or rights under such laws, so this is what a company like Mcdonalds knows maybe, and it is why they are engaging in these practices like they are, and so is this true ? Whites have no protections under such laws or acts that were created and enforced by the federal government, because they had based these acts, rules and laws on a single race or color, and therefore they only apply in these ways up until this day ? Is it time maybe for someone to bring a lawsuit over these matters now ? Is it time for the white people to demand that the very things in which they were expected to do, also be held the same for others (of any other race), in order that they also be held accountable for in this nation when doing the same, where as they are to do and should always abide by the same rules/laws equally just as well, in which are found under such laws, rules and/or regulations ?

Oh and there are other races of people that are preferentially hiring or keeping other races out of their work spaces too, in which we have noticed in some of their locations as owned as well. Hey keep alert for these sorts of things people, because to many have died to make America whole, and to dishonor their sacrifices in this way is a very bad thing I personally believe.

Last edited:

And what I get is that you selectively highlighted in bold A PORTION of what I stated but for the the sake of conveinience left out the actual point that I was making, which illustrates two possibilities:

a) You have underdeveloped critical thinking skills, and could not comprehend what I was actually stating.

b) You are a textbook example of the confused segment of the white collective that only feels comfortable when a black citizen is pictured on the 11 pm news for committing a crime, thereby fulfilling your stereotypical views of the vast majority of the black population.

But to have a black individual voice support of self reliance, and stopping the endless cycle of dependence? Too much for you to fathom?

With that, I have no more time to waste teaching the obvious. If you consider my logic to be racist, that is your choice to do so.
Teaching ? A person who thinks like you do, and then trying to "teach" someone else just might be a scary thing...smile

Ummmm, racism is against the law when it materializes into an act that either abuses someone or discriminates against someone and etc.

The thing I worry about though, is these new racist vengence seeking blacks who get into power, making it utterly regretful that we had that war for them.....Right now in my state, you can walk into a Mcdonalds, and there are almost no American whites, chineese, arabs or people of these races or cultures working at these locations (only blacks in a large majority 98% range), now how is this happening now I ask ? If I have to I will film these location's (if legal) and put it up on this web in order to prove this fact. How is it that we had a war where we killed hundreds of thousands of whites (our own color) in such a war, and this in order to end slavery and bring forth fairness and equality in America for all, only to have reverse discrimination and single race hiring practices (affirmative action on steroids) now going on by a major corporation right in our faces, and without any whites challenging this type of thing or goings on in America ? Are the white people this stupid anymore in this nation I ask ? There is another company that sells and put's down carpet, in which is owned by a black man. He only hires blacks in this business, so how is this ok with white people ? This stuff is simply amazing to me or is it that the whites are figuring that their kids are to good for such jobs, and it best that they just stick to their X-box'es, smoking pot, inpregnating teen white girls now by the thousands, until finally off to jail or college in which will cost the government and their families hundreds of thousands of dollars before it is all said and done ?

I think that there should be a boycott of Mcdonalds by white people (seriously), until they do better than this or change such practices in which flies into the face of white people, for whom had sacrificed their lives and children for a generation or two or more, in order to help the black man woman and child to be liberated in America, and especially so by what has taken place in this nations bloody long history over the years.

If whites walk into a location that is engaing in reverse discrimination practices, and you as a white person see the very practices that you had once as a white race were demonized over, and even killed over, to be found once again in play by anyother race involved in such practices, then it should be reported to the EEOC immediately, and if that doesn't work then you should boycott the location immediately. Now a friend of mine said that the reason they are getting away with this, is because the civil rights laws and all that sort of stuff were exclusively for the blacks, and so the whites have no protections or rights under such laws, so this is what a company like Mcdonalds knows maybe, and it is why they are engaging in these practices like they are, and so is this true ? Whites have no protections under such laws or acts that were created and enforced by the federal government, because they had based these acts, rules and laws on a single race or color, and therefore they only apply in these ways up until this day ? Is it time maybe for someone to bring a lawsuit over these matters now ? Is it time for the white people to demand that the very things in which they were expected to do, also be held the same for others (of any other race), in order that they also be held accountable for in this nation when doing the same, where as they are to do and should always abide by the same rules/laws equally just as well, in which are found under such laws, rules and/or regulations ?

Oh and there are other races of people that are preferentially hiring or keeping other races out of their work spaces too, in which we have noticed in some of their locations as owned as well. Hey keep alert for these sorts of things people, because to many have died to make America whole, and to dishonor their sacrifices in this way is a very bad thing I personally believe.

Yes Yes Yes but still not against the law (yet Obama is still there)

Wait, so I as a citizen do not have a right to vote for a candidate that best reflects my values? That is like calling a person a bigot because he doesn't vote for a candidate because they don't share the same religion. This is hardly racism. Every American citizen has the right to vote for any candidate based on their own ideals and cultural values. If African-Americans voted for Obama because he is black, so what. They voted for a candidate that shares their values both political and cultural. Besides African-Americans vote democrat so it doesn't matter who the candidate is. African-Americans came out and voted for Bill Clinton both in his first election and re-election.

How many whites voted against Obama cause he is black? Wait don't answer that I know the answer.

What values does Obama have that the majority of blacks share that no other white candidate has?

Same sex marriage?

How many blacks voted for Hillary over Obama? 2 percent?

Face the facts. Blacks overwhelming support Obama becasue he's black.

Until you idiots stop denying the obvious, racism will always be an issue.

Says the guy with a confederate flag as his avatar. That's the most blatant racist symbol ever.

What does it have to do with race? Clown.....

What values does Obama have that the majority of blacks share that no other white candidate has?

Same sex marriage?

How many blacks voted for Hillary over Obama? 2 percent?

Face the facts. Blacks overwhelming support Obama becasue he's black.

Until you idiots stop denying the obvious, racism will always be an issue.

Says the guy with a confederate flag as his avatar. That's the most blatant racist symbol ever.

What does it have to do with race? Clown.....
The Confederate flag is a part of our heritage! My family fought on both sides of the civil war, and I am equally proud of both - they were patriots. To portray it as a racist symbol is racism itself!

Forum List

Back