Blacks are stupid...discuss

But this raises questions: WHY do they have "less educational opportunity," and... do they really?

And does "educational opportunity" create intelligence?

Blacks have access in the U.S. to unprecedented levels of education through forced integration funding, affirmative action, etc. Yet they wander the halls with their pants falling down and assault teachers. And even blacks in higher-earning families have scores LOWER than POORER WHITES!!!

At some point, you gotta say WTF. There is just no further explanation for why blacks are so dumb but genetics. It's like people want to believe it's whitey fault more than they want to believe in Santa Claus.

The bottom line is that people are afraid of this information. They are TERRIFIED of it, really. They don't want to hurt blacks' feelings, which I understand. But the truth is the truth. You can do all kinds of dances and spray all kinds of perfumes, but at the end of the day, it doesn't go away. Black people are just not as inherently intelligent as whites.

Ridiculous analogy that does nothing to address the subculture, and or peer pressure resulting from same.

So the respectably pallid Ashkenazi Jews, not those bestial BLACK Jews, are the brainiest people on earth, Eh?

Does this mean that the white, Paul Newman looking interlopers from Russia, not the sub-human frizzy-haired Sephardic Sambo’s that infiltrated Canaan Land from their ARABian homeland are the true Jews?

Seeing Abraham was an ARAB, and Jews claim to be descended from him, where did the predominately European looking Jews come from? :confused:

And what does that do to the Zoot-suited Brooklyn Jews supposed direct ancestral claim to the Promised Land?

How come Bill Kristol, and millions of other Jews Aryan enough for a walk-up start in the Waffen SS, has more “right of return” than the racially correct ARAB looking Kikes do? :confused:

Who cares?

The area in which Blacks tend to be more conservative is religion or issues that touch on religion. Conservative republicans have done an excellent job of exploiting a few complex subjects while ignoring the issues that make for a better or worse society. If you check the graphs in the link below, you notice a slow rise in progress in acceptance of lifestyles and other complex topics but you also see the power of doctrine.

Whenever I have contact with a Jewish person or Black person who claims to be conservative, I have to admit astonishment.

http://people-press.org/reports/display.php3?ReportID=283

Those churches were there long before the Republicans, and they were peopled by Dems.

RGS, or just astonished.

Alpha, funniest I have seen were the people asked on what day did 911 occur! and guess what they were white.

Alli, that makes no sense, explain?

What is funny, or even unusual, about deep stupidity and/or ignorance among whites?

After all, it is almost certain that every white person numbers among his ancestors, many slaves -- slavery was absolutely normal within Europe and the wole ancient world for thousands of years, and was followed by serfdom which was not much better.

So, when you meet a stupid white person ... it is obviously "the legacy of slavery" that is at fault.

An equal-opportunity excuse.

Is this some kind of "I'm sorry that I hit you in the gut" responses, Doug?

What is funny, or even unusual, about deep stupidity and/or ignorance among whites?

After all, it is almost certain that every white person numbers among his ancestors, many slaves -- slavery was absolutely normal within Europe and the wole ancient world for thousands of years, and was followed by serfdom which was not much better.

So, when you meet a stupid white person ... it is obviously "the legacy of slavery" that is at fault.

An equal-opportunity excuse.

I can dig it!!!!! Can the otherwise unenlightened understand? I doubt it.

Who cares?

Obviously, all you Merkin Marcel Marceaus who comically masquerade as “the Noo Joos”

You know, the deathly white ancestors of the Allemande and their Anglo-Saxon cousins, who evidently want to be reincarnated as Kunta Kinte coloured Kikes by their Jewish Juju God when they die. :eusa_drool:

The spiritual and intellectual lemmings, whose love-hate liaison with their **** icons is instigating WW3.

Alleged Jew lovers like you, who, quite incongruously, have been trying to Anglo-Celticize Jesus ever since your Nazi ancestors got run outta Erup on a rail.

You are hilarious, Chips!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously, all you Merkin Marcel Marceaus who comically masquerade as “the Noo Joos”

You know, the deathly white ancestors of the Allemande and their Anglo-Saxon cousins, who evidently want to be reincarnated as Kunta Kinte coloured Kikes by their Jewish Juju God when they die. :eusa_drool:

The spiritual and intellectual lemmings, whose love-hate liaison with their **** icons is instigating WW3.

Alleged Jew lovers like you, who, quite incongruously, have been trying to Anglo-Celticize Jesus ever since your Nazi ancestors got run outta Erup on a rail.

Have you considered a career in comedy?

Perhaps. They cared for and nursed desperately ill white adults and children in times of illness and plague from the earliest days of St. Augustine, Jamestown and through to Appomattox and after. They gave us p-nut butter and rice so that we wouldn't starve in bad times. They displayed ways of creative and hardscrabble living that may save a remnant of dwindling Caucasian Bonobos far beyond their alloted time. Their one most valuable gift to this culture for the next hundred years or so may just be Africanized honey bees. It seems that whitey has gone out of his way to kill off the European variety.

I have a way of looking into far horizons as I keep part of my thinking on what has gone before.

Stoopid? Yeah, like a surviving, sentient being.

The ignunce here cracks me the hell up.

Allow me to follow in Jonathan Swift's footsteps and put forth a different version of this assumption. I will use a Conservative Australian philosopher as my guide in this bit of satire. See link below.

'Women are Stupid'

What do I base this on? Example one: The past several days I have been instructing my wife, a woman, on how to change the environment settings on a PC. She teaches math by the way. So yesterday in the door comes another woman's PC, she is an English teacher, neither could figure it out. Example two: I get in our car and it is making this horrendous noise when the brakes are applied. I ask her, did you not notice this? She claims, yes, but wasn't sure it mattered. Obviously we needed rotors as well as brakes after that. Need I go on? Ask a woman to do anything except cook and have babies and you quickly find the male gender of our human species will be doing it. Even the best cooks are male, so you see what a great task in education we have ahead of us.

So according to all the assumptions I have seen, woman are the dumb ones; and until we are able to bring woman up to a standard closer to man we need to concentrate and focus on them. Thank you for your understanding and patience in this task which has taken man thousands of years so far and may take thousands more.

PS And if they should ever create children through test tubes, I hope that women still exist, dumb or not, Scarlett Johansson drives me wild or some such phrase that describes this sensation. Thank you for listening.

:D

http://web.maths.unsw.edu.au/~jim/women.html

Dude..Are you married?

The color of skin does not determine how intelligent a person is. Was this an attempt on discreet racism?

no it was a attempt to show that the "science" of eugenics is a an discreet form of racism

Digg - Alex Jones' ENDGAME now on Google videovideo.google.com — Alex Jones' new documentary ENDGAME is up on Google video for those who want to see it. Submitted:: 4 hr 33 min ago; Submitter:: bangor ...
www.digg.com/videos/educational/Alex_Jones_ENDGAME_now_on_Google_video - 19k -

Fury at DNA pioneer's theory: Africans are less intelligent than Westerners
Celebrated scientist attacked for race comments: "All our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours - whereas all the testing says not really"
By Cahal Milmo

Anger at scientist's 'whites more intelligent than blacks' comment ...James Watson. Photo / Bloomberg. One of the world's most eminent scientists was embroiled in an extraordinary row last night after he claimed that black ...
Anger at scientist's 'whites more intelligent than blacks' comment - Human Science - NZ Herald News - 8 hours ago

-

Fury at DNA pioneer's theory: Africans are less intelligent than ...James Watson, a Nobel Prize winner for his part in the unravelling of DNA who now ... that black people have higher libidos, and argued in favour of genetic ...
news.independent.co.uk/sci_tech/article3067222.ece - Similar pages

:eusa_shhh:

In Defense of Women - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Depending on the position of the reader, he was either a great defender of women's rights or, as a critic labelled him in 1916, 'the greatest misogynist since Schopenhauer','the country's high-priest of woman-haters.'"

Allow me to follow in Jonathan Swift's footsteps and put forth a different version of this assumption. I will use a Conservative Australian philosopher as my guide in this bit of satire. See link below.

'Women are Stupid'

What do I base this on? Example one: The past several days I have been instructing my wife, a woman, on how to change the environment settings on a PC. She teaches math by the way. So yesterday in the door comes another woman's PC, she is an English teacher, neither could figure it out. Example two: I get in our car and it is making this horrendous noise when the brakes are applied. I ask her, did you not notice this? She claims, yes, but wasn't sure it mattered. Obviously we needed rotors as well as brakes after that. Need I go on? Ask a woman to do anything except cook and have babies and you quickly find the male gender of our human species will be doing it. Even the best cooks are male, so you see what a great task in education we have ahead of us.

So according to all the assumptions I have seen, woman are the dumb ones; and until we are able to bring woman up to a standard closer to man we need to concentrate and focus on them. Thank you for your understanding and patience in this task which has taken man thousands of years so far and may take thousands more.

PS And if they should ever create children through test tubes, I hope that women still exist, dumb or not, Scarlett Johansson drives me wild or some such phrase that describes this sensation. Thank you for listening.

:D

David Stove: THE INTELLECTUAL CAPACITY OF WOMEN

"Depending on the position of the reader, he was either a great defender of women's rights or, as a critic labelled him in 1916, 'the greatest misogynist since Schopenhauer','the country's high-priest of woman-haters.'"

In Defense of Women - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Celebrated scientist attacked for race comments: "All our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours - whereas all the testing says not really"
By Cahal Milmo

Anger at scientist's 'whites more intelligent than blacks' comment ...James Watson. Photo / Bloomberg. One of the world's most eminent scientists was embroiled in an extraordinary row last night after he claimed that black ...
Anger at scientist's 'whites more intelligent than blacks' comment - Human Science - NZ Herald News - 8 hours ago

-

Fury at DNA pioneer's theory: Africans are less intelligent than ...James Watson, a Nobel Prize winner for his part in the unravelling of DNA who now ... that black people have higher libidos, and argued in favour of genetic ...
news.independent.co.uk/sci_tech/article3067222.ece - Similar pages

Watson brought this up a decade or two ago:

The 79-year-old geneticist reopened the explosive debate about race and science in a newspaper interview in which he said Western policies towards African countries were wrongly based on an assumption that black people were as clever as their white counterparts when "testing" suggested the contrary. He claimed genes responsible for creating differences in human intelligence could be found within a decade.

Are "culture fair" IQ tests included or just the Stanford Binet of yesteryear? I do worse on CULTURE FAIR than straight verbal/Math tests.........................................

By Cahal Milmo

No, our social policy is not based on the fact(sic) that their intelligence is the same as ours. "Affirmative Action", lower standards for blacks, is our social policy and implicit in it is that blacks are less intelligent. If we really thought blacks shared our intelligence, we would demand human behavior from them, rather than demand that society accept less from them.

Forum List

Back