Thousands cheer Farrakhan in Atlanta

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by Gunny, Oct 17, 2007.

1. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    Well, this explains where lieberalism has been ... :lol:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. trobinett

trobinett Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +162
    Tells ME why it hasn't rained in Atlanta.:eusa_naughty:

3. hjmick

hjmick Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,128
    Isn't it interesting that a bigot can reach such stature? A racist written about as if he is some modern day prophet, a Moses for the 21st century. How is it possible that a bigoted segregationist such as Farrakhan garners the respect of reporters everywhere? Since when did a racist's message of hate resonate so deeply that the orator is not condemned out of hand? When did the press stop calling a racist a racist?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  4. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,029
    They don't call ANY black person a racist. Jesse , Al, Farrakan, the list is quite large. But let a white man praise an old retiring Senator and HE is a racist. Let some one use the word niggeredly and HE is a racist. Even after he shows everyone what the word REALLY means.

If 2 white men had been killing black men in and around Washington DC with sniper rifles, when they were caught it would have been a race riot. There would have been demands for hate crime charges. But 2 black men killing whites, just another statistic.

Jesse blackmails Corporations and Cities to tune of millions and it is just another day in America.He hires and illegally pays his mistress from those funds and NOTHING happens. Al Sharpton incites riots and nothing to see here folks, move along. The Congressional Black Caucaus kicks out a black Republican but keeps the name, nothing to see here people move along.

Black Conservative politicians and Judges are portrayed in this most egregious racist manner, using all the catch words and symbols of racism and... Nothing to see here people, move along.

A black Congress woman physically attacks police and SHE is the victim. A Black Congressman extorts thousands of dollars, is caught red handed , hides evidence in his Congressional offices and HE is a victim when the police search his offices after MONTHS of demanding the evidence .

Can you imagine what the press would have done if these people were white?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    Easily.

Whites are not allowed to even THINK of their white identity, as individuals and certainly not as groups. Much LESS speak, write, organize or meet along those lines. It's forbidden, strictly.

Meanwhile, other races are ENCOURAGED and APPLAUDED for doing just that -- whites are even asked to support it.

This is not a state of affairs that can continue.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  6. actsnoblemartin

actsnoblemartin I love Andrea & April

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +407
    when they found out he wasnt white, and wasnt a christian

7. actsnoblemartin

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +407
    I wonder how many whites are murdered by racists non-whites every day, and its covered up by the media

8. actsnoblemartin

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +407
    everything you just said, is 100% true

\

9. trobinett

trobinett Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +162
    I had to think about this response long, and hard.

I grew up a military brat, my father was a pilot in the USAF for damn near 30 years, we lived all over the world, met lots of really interesting, and intelligent people, of ALL races. Also met some really dumb ass's.

I also was in the military, 1965 to 1968, some bad times, and yet, I met, and became friends with many people of different races, black, yellow, brown, and red, I myself am Native American.

Still and all, America, though seen as a "melting pot", is the MOST racist of all the countries I've lived in.

The PROBLEM however, ISN'T the whites, its the other people of "color".

Hell, a large majority of my Indian brothers hate not only the white man, but EVERYONE.

The blacks, in my humble opinion, are the absolute worst.

Using percentages, they make up the highest count of those on welfare, in prison, lowest education, on drugs, single family parents, and poor health.

I mean REALLY, what does that tell us? I KNOW what it tells ME, these people as a race have some serious issues, that need to be dealt with.

And, to allow people like Nation of Islam Minister Louis Farrakhan, to rule their world is a major mistake, and just shows how sad they really are.

Just the way I see it..................:eusa_think:

10. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,237
    Very disturbing...