Wow, a New Sub-Forum!

This from the board racist? While your spew is not nearly as offensive in a direct manner as liebereilism it still is offensive and racist.

You routinely start threads about race and race relations, so your claim to not be interested isn't even novel.

This from the board racist? While your spew is not nearly as offensive in a direct manner as liebereilism it still is offensive and racist.

You routinely start threads about race and race relations, so your claim to not be interested isn't even novel.

Now give WJ a break. He usually at least attempts to make a logical argument. I even thought of naming the forum in his honor.:cool:

Seriously, midcan voiced what I was already thinking ... this topic should have its own subforum since it really is more of an ongoing event than a current event, and the topic comes up often enough.

Just trying to make it easier on the user to pick and choose.

Seriously, midcan voiced what I was already thinking ... this topic should have its own subforum since it really is more of an ongoing event than a current event, and the topic comes up often enough.

Just trying to make it easier on the user to pick and choose.

Ongoing event? Well lets think for a moment.... wouldn't that by definition mean "Current" event?

Want to bet , from Joyce's response, you spend a lot of time moving threads?

So, you’ve finally come to your senses, ditched that nasty Moronism, and come out against racism. Good for you, Gungy!

It's great to see another self esteem-less cipher, who imagined he could negate God’s free-will by feigning an asinine “salvation experience” - for the narcissistic sense of superiority and social acceptance it offers - finally rejecting the racial and religious superiority that this Bible based act of superstitious shamanism entails.

Can you now see how I-am-greater-than-God arrogant it is to imagine you can sideline God Snr. merely by saying, “I accept your son, Jesus/Joseph Smith, as my personal saviour”?

It effectively demotes and throws the rootin’ tootin’ Yosemite Sam God of Old Sumer onto the scrapheap of redundant deities and puts his poncing Pinko snot-gobbler on the throne. This is nothing short of a transparent coup de etat by the poofy politically correct NT Christians, who thought the genocidal OT God had gone over the top with his Final Solution to his self-imposed Satan problem.

The idea of replacing a God because he has offended his subjects affectatious propriety is not only REVOLUTIONARY, it is EVOLUTIONARY! :omg:

Imagine the complete chaos in Heaven if God accepted rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers and Methodists, just because they invoked his suicidal son's name?

Can I assume that you and I are now fully reconciled and allied in our fight against all divisive Bible-based religions?

So, you’ve finally come to your senses, ditched that nasty Moronism, and come out against racism. Good for you, Gungy!

It's great to see another self esteem-less cipher, who imagined he could negate God’s free-will by feigning an asinine “salvation experience” - for the narcissistic sense of superiority and social acceptance it offers - finally rejecting the racial and religious superiority that this Bible based act of superstitious shamanism entails.

Can you now see how I-am-greater-than-God arrogant it is to imagine you can sideline God Snr. merely by saying, “I accept your son, Jesus/Joseph Smith, as my personal saviour”?

It effectively demotes and throws the rootin’ tootin’ Yosemite Sam God of Old Sumer onto the scrapheap of redundant deities and puts his poncing Pinko snot-gobbler on the throne. This is nothing short of a transparent coup de etat by the poofy politically correct NT Christians, who thought the genocidal OT God had gone over the top with his Final Solution to his self-imposed Satan problem.

The idea of replacing a God because he has offended his subjects affectatious propriety is not only REVOLUTIONARY, it is EVOLUTIONARY! :omg:

Imagine the complete chaos in Heaven if God accepted rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers and Methodists, just because they invoked his suicidal son's name?

Can I assume that you and I are now fully reconciled and allied in our fight against all divisive Bible-based religions?

You can assume anything you want. Doesn't make it true, nor do your ignorant rants.

It's great and all, but I'm not actually very interested in this topic. I mean really, aren't there other things to talk about?

it started with my blacks are stupid...discuss thread on eugenics . I have created yhe neccisity for 2 new sub forums the others conspiracy theory's apparently information like terrorist endorse Hilary is politics but Cheney or bush speaking in there own words about the cfr ,skull and bones or anything to do with bilderberg is a conspiracy theory

Forum List

Back