#BlackLivesMatters terrorist ARRESTED for Tweet calling for dead whites; Farrakhan next?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Black Lives Matter Supporter Arrested for 'Kill All the White People' Tweet - Breitbart

FINALLY at least one law enforcement agency is treating those inciting murder for what they are....terrorists.

1 arrested for Tweet inciting "kill all white people in town" "purge" message.

Farrakhan and MANY MANY more of these terrorists need to be charged. The ones in Texas who called for ambush killings on cops? DEMAND JUSTICE. They need to be jailed.

....And look, not one person is defending this guy

Ah....so you agree the thousands of BLM members who have marched and chanted for dead cops should be jailed? What about Farrakhan....who called for stalking and murdering whites and cops???

You must agree with me now on this. Good.

Ah....so you agree the thousands of BLM members who have marched and chanted for dead cops should be jailed? What about Farrakhan....who called for stalking and murdering whites and cops???

I said no one is defending this guy. Whats your response?

My response must be that you all agree with us now. That ALL the BLM who have called for violence on cops need to be arrested. Right?

My response must be that you all agree with us now. That ALL the BLM who have called for violence on cops need to be arrested. Right?

No, I'm pointing out that someone who did something like call for the killing of whites received no support from anyone despite you saying BLM supports this type of non sense. So either you're a liar or reality is lying.

No, I'm pointing out that someone who did something like call for the killing of whites received no support from anyone despite you saying BLM supports this type of non sense. So either you're a liar or reality is lying.

It's hard to deny BLM members support it when we have videos of marches and interviews with BLM members saying they want dead cops and whites and calling for violence.

Sorry. Proof is clear. Thousands have repeated the same offense within BLM.

Do you think they should all be arrested?

Sounds like you hillbilly hick southern goobers are really shitting your pants
That race is in trouble because of smart ass peckerwoods like you.
Fear? Nah, You just pissed off a very large group of people who would rather see dead Negros then looters/rioters and rapists running the street.

"Shitting their pants".....Wrong again, arming themselves.

So no support equates support

Is there some memo going around telling white people to keep asking about a race / civil war? This is like the 20th thread on this

Yeah actually there is. It's call a World History book. This is how society's destroy themselves from within.

By asking about and promoting the idea that a race war is coming?

I never said a race war. It's NOT that.

Race War Baltimore: Black mob attacks whites, wheelchair bound woman; WHERE is JUSTICE for this? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

How are we supposed to discuss this if you blatently lie?

This must be just like your use of the word "Never" not really meaning "Never"

Bucs lives in a fantasy world, where anyone with even the slightest brown in their skin is out there hunting police right now. And thus whenever an officer fires at and kills someone, it is justified.

He flat out ignores the white people shooting police or just calls them something mild as hell like "A drunk driver"

Louisiana State Trooper shot in head by drunk driver | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Then he spends the next 40 pages saying silly shit like in my signature with these tortured explanations that dont make sense

Bucs lives in a fantasy world, where anyone with even the slightest brown in their skin is out there hunting police right now. And thus whenever an officer fires at and kills someone, it is justified.

Hahaha....sure...that's exactly it!

He flat out ignores the white people shooting police or just calls them something mild as hell like "A drunk driver"

Louisiana State Trooper shot in head by drunk driver | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Then he spends the next 40 pages saying silly shit like in my signature with these tortured explanations that dont make sense

Pretty sure I called him a redneck white trash piece of filth. Should've called a judge to the scene...round up 12 jurors...steal a lawyer...and have trial and sentencing right there on the roadside.

I also had a point on DUI drivers on that one. How DUI drivers kill more Americans per year than Iraq/Afghan wars COMBINED since 2002.

Is there some memo going around telling white people to keep asking about a race / civil war? This is like the 20th thread on this

Yeah actually there is. It's call a World History book. This is how society's destroy themselves from within.

Race War Baltimore: Black mob attacks whites, wheelchair bound woman; WHERE is JUSTICE for this? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

When you refuse to take a stand and speak out you support it.
And it's a sign of cowardice as well.

When you refuse to take a stand and speak out you support it.
And it's a sign of cowardice as well.

Can we follow you around and play that game too? It's amazing what that 214 IQ does for you.

Forum List

Back