#BlackLivesMatters terrorist ARRESTED for Tweet calling for dead whites; Farrakhan next?

His response was to note you must agree with arresting these animals. Was he right?

No, I said despite his assertions that people support this type of BS no one is...which kinda proves he's wrong.

Um...what about the videos of countless BLM members chanting for violence on cops and whites and the radio interviews? Or Farrakhan and Black Panthers...shouldn't they all be in jail?

Maybe you're right. None of you are "supporting" this. You're PARTICIPATING. My bad. You're right afterall.

Maybe you see someone who isnt there supporting this but you have yet to present them. If you have them, I will disagree with them as well.

Um...the entire Democrat Party? They've endorsed and embraced the movement.

Sorry I said THIS GUY.

All you anonymous USMBers. ...I assume you marched with the "Fry em like bacon" crowd.

Not even they have expressed support or defense for this guy.

So....again...do you think Farrakhan and the Black Panthers should be jailed for calling on cops and whites to be killed?

You can ask all day, but I'm not falling into your loaded question

LOADED question!!??

Should Farrakhan and members of the Black Panthers who openly called for the murder of white people and cops...be charged for it?

It's not a loaded question. I say...yes. Clearly.

Only libs would see that as "loaded". Black Panthers say kill white people, kill white cops, sneak up on them and ambush them, lynch them and take photos. Google it...they said it all. And libs say..."Weeeeeeeell....that's a loaded question"

Forum List

Back