Black youth steal 50 iPhones at an Oakland store, and nobody does anything about it.

When have black folks ever said if you break the law you shouldn't be held accountable?

How about when whites break the law they be held equally accountable and not receive probation while the black criminal is sent to prison.

How about we have one Justice System for everyone.
You need to get with it, Brutha.

I was talking with my bro Jamaal last night. He's become a Trump supporter. So are a lot of his friends.

Theft of someone else‘s personal property worth thousands of dollars in a big Ho-hum to you?.
Oh, stop whining! Those cell phone people are making beaucoup bucks with overpriced phones and paying their employees on a strictly commission basis. The companies can afford to install superior security systems.

Oh, stop whining! Those cell phone people are making beaucoup bucks with overpriced phones and paying their employees on a strictly commission basis. The companies can afford to install superior security systems.
You’re a Democrat?

You need to get with it, Brutha.

I was talking with my bro Jamaal last night. He's become a Trump supporter. So are a lot of his friends.
I was talking to my Jewish Democrat friend yesterday. She voted for Biden in 2020 but is absolutely furious that Biden enriched Iran to the point they could fund terrorist attacks against Israel. She was also mad about the “red line” he drew, making Israel out as the bad guys. She said she doesn’t think she could vote for Trump, so she may go for RFK. DEFINITELY not Biden, though.

Here’s the math I project for the Jewish vote:

1) The vast majority of observant Jews vote Republican, so figure 25% right there.

2) Of the remaining 75% liberal Jews, about half support Israel and are angry with Biden’s attempt to appease his Muslim base and thus is turning on Israel. Let’s say half of them won’t vote for him as a result. That’s another 37% right there.

3) The far-left radical and secular Jews don‘t care, or outright march to destroy Israel. Lost cause.

So…combining 1) and 2) above, about 55% - 60% of Jews will NOT vote for Biden. Add in the 50% of Hispanics who are bailing, and the 33% of blacks (blacks!) who are leaving the Democrat Party.

Biden can’t win with numbers like these.

I was talking to my Jewish Democrat friend yesterday. She voted for Biden in 2020 but is absolutely furious that Biden enriched Iran to the point they could fund terrorist attacks against Israel. She was also mad about the “red line” he drew, making Israel out as the bad guys. She said she doesn’t think she could vote for Trump, so she may go for RFK. DEFINITELY not Biden, though.

Here’s the math I project for the Jewish vote:

1) The vast majority of observant Jews vote Republican, so figure 25% right there.

2) Of the remaining 75% liberal Jews, about half support Israel and are angry with Biden’s attempt to appease his Muslim base and thus is turning on Israel. Let’s say half of them won’t vote for him as a result. That’s another 37% right there.

3) The far-left radical and secular Jews don‘t care, or outright march to destroy Israel. Lost cause.

So…combining 1) and 2) above, about 55% - 60% of Jews will NOT vote for Biden. Add in the 50% of Hispanics who are bailing, and the 33% of blacks (blacks!) who are leaving the Democrat Party.

Biden can’t win with numbers like these.
Sure he can. Not fairly but that for another post.

Sure he can. Not fairly but that for another post.
You’re correct. I should have said that “unless there’s massive cheating and ballot harvesting, Biden can’t win with numbers like that.”

I wish the Democrats who portend to support democracy would let Americans select the president, and not maneuver things to the candidate they want.

You’re a Democrat?

Why would you think that?

You seem to side against the successful company ....
What???
... and have a “whatever” attitude about the thug who just committed grand larceny.
Your head isn't screwed on properly.
Seems like a Democrat thing.
I'll bet you think you know what colour my socks are and what my favourite food is too. :cuckoo:

Your trouble is you believe all the "rates" fed to you by mainstream LEFTIST media, schools, think tanks, and other disseminators of leftist propaganda.'' If want to know what really is going on, LOOK AROUND YOU. Go by the statistics of your eyes & ears.
Really? Does that mean you believe all the right wing media, right wing podcasts, right wing talk shows, etc. that are feeding you the right wing propaganda. Now that's funny a right wing racist trying to tell a black man to look around at what's happening.
I live in a 75% black apartment building in a black neighborhood. While I, a non black white/hispanic ride around in an electric scooter, I see blacks driving brand new, shiny cars, including some Mercedes & Cadillacs.
You're lying, it's just amazing how all you right wing racist claim you live around mostly black folks. There was another right wing racist that use to post on this forum who was claimed he was a slum lord, truck driver in a black neighborhood.
I get medical care at the VA hospital in Tampa, FL. It has 16,000 employees. You don't need media "reports" to tell you what the employment rate is there for blacks. It's about 90%. All you have to do is walk through the long hallways, peek into rooms, and see for yourself. Affirmative Action hiring blacks. Keeping whites out.
Bay Pines VA hospital across the bay, same thing.
Now go to the local private hospitals in the same area and see who predominately works there. I have family and friends in Tampa and they have told me why most of the black folks work at the VA.

Most people who live in the suburbs commute to work in the city...... It's literaly what a suburb is.
Wow, no shit.
Graduate HS
Don't get anyone pregnant or get pregnant before marriage
Don't get involved with the law
Work.

Do those 4 things and you have a 85% chance being middle class in the US. It's a high bar I know.
Damn you white folks are so damn smart; I wonder why we never thought of that.

Blacks are overrepresented big time when it comes to crimes

As said in another thread, white youth have a problem with mass school shootings. Any honest, white person can acknowledge that. Any honest American can acknowledge that we have problems in this country. So the left-wing and BLM supporters have to acknowledge a problem that a segment of black youth have.

See, this isn’t just a black youth problem. It’s an American problem. Because we have weak and an app politicians, who cannot call out these issues for what they are. And we have Hollywood and the media that is also extremely problematic toward these issues.

No doubt that the sense of entitlement, the BLM narrative and The false propaganda narrative that “America has an evil racist history” is influencing young black men to commit crimes because after all, if they think they’re living in a country with a racist evil history, then they are entitled to commit in crimes in their mind.

Good! I hope Apple closes the store.

Kapernick is another 1/2 who was put into a White suburb home but now he an expert on the the trouble in the Black Ghetto eh? Turlock-Fresno-Clovis area ain't exactly ESTL Illinois.

Colin Kaepernick, the former American football quarterback, has a fascinating background that reflects both his racial identity and upbringing. Let’s delve into some key aspects:

Biracial Heritage:
Kaepernick was born in 1987 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
His mother, Heidi Russo, is a white American.
His birth father, whose identity remains unknown, is a black American with Ghanaian, Nigerian, and Ivorian ancestry.
Before Kaepernick’s birth, his birth parents separated, and he was later adopted by Heidi Russo1.

Growing Up in Suburbs:
Kaepernick’s upbringing was shaped by his adoptive parents, Rick and Teresa.
They adopted him as a baby in Wisconsin after facing challenges in conceiving a third child.
The family eventually moved to Turlock, California.
Growing up in a mostly white town, Kaepernick navigated the complexities of his racial identity.
Despite being raised by white parents, he grappled with the realities of being a young Black man

Oh BULLSHIT. When I went to college at City College of New York in Harlem (large black ghetto) 80% of the student body was black. Same thing today. Then there are many all-black colleges (which incidentally, were given $250 Million/year by Trump), and are 100% black (no whites).

Hey, what if we decide to open up an ALL-WHITE college (no blacks). Any objections ?
City College of New York in Harlem, just think about that for a minute. How many folks outside of NYC have ever heard of this school?

Now let's go to a major school in New York state.

Syracuse University has a student population that is 52.6% White, 9.41% Hispanic or Latino, 7.31% Black or African American, 6.02% Asian, 3.44% Two or More Races, 0.507% American Indian or Alaska Native, and 0.0797% Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islanders.

The enrolled student population at Cornell University, both undergraduate and graduate, is 31.8% White, 17% Asian, 11.2% Hispanic or Latino, 5.73% Black or African American, 4.21% Two or More Races, 0.27% American Indian or Alaska Native, and 0.0899% Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islanders.

The simple fact that this man just said that HBCUs are all black and no white let's you know he doesn't know WTF he is talking about.

The dude post nothing but anti-black propaganda, but wants us to believe he went to a predominately black college, lives in a predominately black neighborhood, blah, blah, blah.

Forum List

Back