Black youth steal 50 iPhones at an Oakland store, and nobody does anything about it.

:link:..........:link:
In Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 the federal government spent over $650 billion on contracts for goods and services, of which nearly $560 billion was eligible to be done through small businesses.4 Yet, minority-owned small businesses received just 9.4% of those small-business eligible federal contracting dollars and women-owned small businesses a mere 4.9%.5 To put this into perspective, almost 19% of US employer businesses are minority-owned and just under 21% are owned by women.

1710798345176.png

It must be at least 20 times that I have corrected you on that "white women" jibberish, phony line.

OK here we go again.

As for white women victimized by AA, that occurs in 2 ways:

1. By AA programs that grant preference only to blacks (like the one that once denied me, and 7 non-black women) a graduate school assistantship.

2. The 118 million white women in America, who are daughters or wives of white men being discriminated against by race-based Affirmative Action.

Information-deprived liberals need tutoring. On MSM, they don't get it. Here they do.
Link.

Then why are you making the argument that the better jobs are in the suburbs?

Which is why us “white folks” are so confused by you “black folks” inability to put it into action. Quit being a bitch.
It’s hard to argue with Superbro because he has no focus and keeps moving the goalposts all around.

Here you are in many threads, calling me all sorts of names without any provocation. I treat you with respect I have strong opinions about topics, but I never personally insult you. So calm down.
I stay calm.
The facts are many universities, companies, and sports organizations have hiring quotes for minorities… there is no discrimination against blacks in the workplace. We have a stupid system. We don’t have a meritocracy in many ways.
Really give me 5 universities and let's see what the racial makeup of those schools are. You're an idiot of you don't think black folks face discrimination in the workplace.
I mean, for example, the NFL and the Oscars force themselves to give black folks positions and nominations
For the 100th time I have criticized young white folks who have problems. I’ll also criticize the subculture of blacks who are thugs . So we have to do something about it.
Now let's break this bullshit down.

I have criticized young white folks who have problems. I’ll also criticize the subculture of blacks who are thugs

....and you wonder why I call you a racist.

1710799215009.png

Is there a subculture of whites or is that just reserved for black folks?

Why aren't whites in the white subculture called THUGS?

It is a non-starter to blame slavery in the USA , because blacks owned white slaves in Africa… we live in a global world the United States is not the only country in the world.
Take that up with the countries in Africa, we are talking about the injustices black folks faced in America. That Africa bullshit is just a cop-out.
Offer some solutions to approve the issue of young black folks. They are over represented when it comes to committing crimes. That data has already been showing can’t be refuted. Liberal mayors are giving breaks to criminals so it is a non-starter to say that black folks are treated unfairly when it comes to the criminal justice.
Really? When have you EVER posted that data? You run your mouth and come with bullshit from racist websites to try and back it up.
Let’s talk about the high divorce rate and the single parent households in inner cities.
How many white folks stay in marriages they are unhappy in?

How many white folks cheat on their spouses?

How many white folks participate in marriages that involve multiple partners or trade partners?
Let’s talk about the dangerous feminist BLM attitude that instills hatred towards America wrt the youth. We need to address these problems. We need to have teachers teach that America has a beautiful history. That it’s good to care for your community and go to church.
See that the problem you don't want them to teach History, you want them to teach his-story where you try and hide the real history about this country or should I say the injustices and atrocities that whites have committed over the history of this country.

Then why are you making the argument that the better jobs are in the suburbs?

Which is why us “white folks” are so confused by you “black folks” inability to put it into action. Quit being a bitch.
The argument genius is that the better opportunities are in the suburbs, you know there are surrounding areas outside the city where there are a lot of opportunities. Also why aren't those folks who live in those cities getting the employment in the city? The highest unemployment rates are inside the cities.

The bitch is you lying ass, right wing, Trump Humpin clowns. The same bitches who are always crying about AA and anything else that you think might help black folks to get ahead.

The argument genius is that the better opportunities are in the suburbs, you know there are surrounding areas outside the city where there are a lot of opportunities. Also why aren't those folks who live in those cities getting the employment in the city? The highest unemployment rates are inside the cities.
The argument is that the jobs are in the city near the suburbs and that's why black people can't get the jobs? Does that really make sense to you? Sounds like a cop out to me.
The bitch is you lying ass, right wing, Trump Humpin clowns. The same bitches who are always crying about AA and anything else that you think might help black folks to get ahead.

Hit a nerve I see. The biggest thing that will help black people get ahead is when assholes like you go away and they realize they aren't victims, they don't need anyone to help them (certainly not the Government), that they are perfectly capable of being successful in this country based solely on their God given talents and hard work. Just like everyone else.

The argument is that the jobs are in the city near the suburbs and that's why black people can't get the jobs? Does that really make sense to you? Sounds like a cop out to me.
Well, everything is a cop out to racist when it comes to black folks, nothing new.
Hit a nerve I see. The biggest thing that will help black people get ahead is when assholes like you go away and they realize they aren't victims, they don't need anyone to help them (certainly not the Government), that they are perfectly capable of being successful in this country based solely on their God given talents and hard work. Just like everyone else.
When all things are even, of course we don't need anyone to help us. Unfortunately we still deal with a racist system and racist trash like you and so many others. It never ceases to amaze when I hear fools like you claim that all the jobs are in the city and that is where all the white folks come back to everyday to work. Which is a crock of shit, go down in the Hood and show us where all those jobs are that you are coming back to everyday.

In Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 the federal government spent over $650 billion on contracts for goods and services, of which nearly $560 billion was eligible to be done through small businesses.4 Yet, minority-owned small businesses received just 9.4% of those small-business eligible federal contracting dollars and women-owned small businesses a mere 4.9%.5 To put this into perspective, almost 19% of US employer businesses are minority-owned and just under 21% are owned by women.

View attachment 919110
Since the government has programs to encourage minority owned small businesses, the fault for that is one the business owners. Federal government programs have onerous requirement for paperwork and insurance to protect the taxpayer from graft and theft. Most small businesses refuse to comply. From the tenor of your posts, you must believe that the government should hand out contracts to any minority who claims to own a business and then not have any oversight at all.

Well, everything is a cop out to racist when it comes to black folks, nothing new.

When all things are even, of course we don't need anyone to help us. Unfortunately we still deal with a racist system and racist trash like you and so many others. It never ceases to amaze when I hear fools like you claim that all the jobs are in the city and that is where all the white folks come back to everyday to work. Which is a crock of shit, go down in the Hood and show us where all those jobs are that you are coming back to everyday.
You are a dinosaur a relic no longer needed in these times. At this point YOU are the impediment to any black person who is willing to listen and believe your outdated bullshit not the "system". What you're selling is perpetual victim-hood and a never ending cycle of blaming everyone and everything but the individual for their success and failure. That is the problem with "black culture". It's not lack of ability, intelligence, talent, or opportunity. It's people telling them they cant/wont make it because of the system or aren't in control of their own destiny because of "the man". You are just an angry old racist who wants to rob his "people" of their own agency to satisfy your hate of white people. The sooner people like you go away/die off the better. You and the Klan are two sides for the same coin.

Since the government has programs to encourage minority owned small businesses, the fault for that is one the business owners.
Give me 3 of those programs.
Federal government programs have onerous requirement for paperwork and insurance to protect the taxpayer from graft and theft. Most small businesses refuse to comply. From the tenor of your posts, you must believe that the government should hand out contracts to any minority who claims to own a business and then not have any oversight at all.
Wow it's amazing how you know what I believe when I have never said anything close to that bullshit.

Negroes have always mostly been undisciplined criminal shitheads but were really empowered by the Democrats during the 2020 Insurrection and now they think they can loot, steal, murder and rape at will.

They get away with it in the Democrat controlled big city shitholes.

Give me 3 of those programs.

That's just the federal stuff in a quick google search. Every state has their own programs.

That's just the federal stuff in a quick google search. Every state has their own programs.
The federal government does not provide grants to start a business.

Just what I thought, you don't have one. You just pull those dumb ass numbers out your ass and hope that someone might believe them.
You're so stupid that you ask for a link, when that doesn't fit the scenario.

Some people have to be told twice.

Liberals have a habit of asking for links, when that clearly doesn't apply to the scenario, and the answer is obvious without any link.. Then when no link is forthcoming, they jump up & down in glee, shouting "Aha, see? No link! Aha! Aha!"

Aha! You're an idiot.

You're an idiot of you don't think black folks face discrimination in the workplace.
Of course blacks have discrimination in the workplace. And that Affirmative Action discrimination is why the VA hospitals employee staff are 90% black.

Same with many other government entities.

Forum List

Back