Black Women, Black men Stop your interracial relationships with White people.!

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I am telling all black women, and all black men to stop your interracial relationships with
white people.

Black men are being killed by racist cops, black women are still being raped by white men.
It is a time for us as a peple to stop interacting with these white people. Now!

I am telling all black women, and all black men to stop your interracial relationships with
white people.

Black men are being killed by racist cops, black women are still being raped by white men.
It is a time for us as a peple to stop interacting with these white people. Now!

And let's not forget the black men killing other black men and woman, kids included, on a daily basis in black neighborhoods all across America.

As for keeping our gene pool pure, I'm with you on that one.

hahahahahahahahah

you dont get to tell people who to have sex with you racist piece of pig shit

There is no reason for a black person to be involved with a white person, given the history
of the white race with regards to black people in America.!
We should not allow other blacks to get involved with white people, if we see it in public.!!

For your next act, I suggest you go to the beach and tell the tide not to rise.

I sympathize with you that the whole world won't exactly do what you tell them to do. Many whites agree with you, which is why Detroit is the way it is. They not only don't want to marry black people, but they don't want to live around them either.

All the f-ing racism of an Afro isn't enough from stopping him from wanting something better than another Afro. You can't blame them.

white people.

The brothers wont stop cause white women swallow.

white people.

That's just stupid. On a per capita or even a percentage basis , who are Black men being killed by more, White racist cops or other Black men? On a per capita or even a percentage basis , who are Black women being raped by more, White men or other Black men?

It's time for us as a people to stop killing, raping, robbing, selling drugs to, and assaulting ourselves. It's time for "us as a people" to start interacting with each other and other people in a better manner.

white people.

We don't need any white women swallowing our superior black original genes.
Let them psycho hoes swallow their own white boy fag gene sperm!?.!!

white people.

Isn't your wife white?:cuckoo:

The hoes of the Afro species swallow, anything. Maybe you mean your brothers won't stop white women because roaches don't crawl out of white snatch.

Forum List

Back