Black women are always right, so know your place!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Unless you are a conservative black woman like Candece Owens, but I think that is only common sense.

Just remember, Joe Biden will always have a token job for you to take, assuming that you are not Candace Ownes, that is.

Unless you are a conservative black woman like Candece Owens, but I think that is only common sense.

Just remember, Joe Biden will always have a token job for you to take, assuming that you are not Candace Ownes, that is.
Not just a token job - a prestigious, well-paying job for which you are unqualified. Just ask the idiots pretending to be the Press Secretary and the VP.

I was walking down the aisle in a Walmart store in Landover MD, i was on the right side of the aisle , she was on the left so as we approached she was going to ram me with her cart. I stopped, she stopped, we waited until she said "Are you going to get out of my way?" I responded "Did you graduate from elementary school where you were taught to walk on the right side of the hall?". She then moved out of my way.

Not just a token job - a prestigious, well-paying job for which you are unqualified. Just ask the idiots pretending to be the Press Secretary and the VP.
How humiliating for Kamala and that Pierre girl as Biden proudly proclaims, "I gonna find me a black woman for the job, any black woman will do."

Ah yes, the impetuousness of youth.

Forum List

Back