Black woman spitting out atraight facts that youll never find on the other social silicon valley platforms.

Like sealybobo "I just want to argue" or the Curried Goats "bringing in the homeO factor". Don't waste your Electrons on the hopelessly anarchist Black elements.

Just because I'm not a white racist doesn't mean I condone bad behavior from black people. Or white people. I watched the video. Who is that woman? Who is the interviewer? I would have kept watching but it ended quickly. Just a black woman with a bad attitude. So?

Didn't say that, why are you commies always trying to attribute thing to people that were never said? What he did try to do in the scam senate bill, was give the authority to grant asylum to a bunch of low level bureaucrats, no judges involved. That's why they wanted more asylum officers than CBP officers. Thank God, that shit is dead.

What you said was that Biden doesn't give a shit about the law so if he isn't moonlighting as a judge and subverting the law what law are you alleging he doesn't care about?

Didn't say that, why are you commies always trying to attribute thing to people that were never said? What he did try to do in the scam senate bill, was give the authority to grant asylum to a bunch of low level bureaucrats, no judges involved. That's why they wanted more asylum officers than CBP officers. Thank God, that shit is dead.

Asylum judge is just a trick name for getting names faster onto the Voter Rolls.

Just because I'm not a white racist doesn't mean I condone bad behavior from black people. Or white people. I watched the video. Who is that woman? Who is the interviewer? I would have kept watching but it ended quickly. Just a black woman with a bad attitude. So?

they could have paid her for all we know. I don't care. The message was good but clouded by MFr' and GD every other word. On Tik-Tok I thought to be a kids site?

Um, pointing out that the amount of money being given to illegals is lower than what the woman is claiming doesn't really discount the point she's making...:oops:
Yeah that’s a lib loon assertion of another point rather than addressing the topic

You really need to get off Tik Tok. Are you a Chinese spy?
It's not exactly a mystery as to why these corporate giants who have their democrats and rinos bought and paid for along with all of the msm crushing tiktok for crushing silicon valley.

Naaaah, has nothing to do with that. Where tiktok is eating their lunch and taking their add money in the billions would stoop to such levels as coming up with this notion that the CHINESE are tracking our movements while suggesting FB or SNAPCHAT or Instagram isn't tracking people's algorithms?

I was personally banned from youtube for sharing facts in the comment section about ivermectin, which turned out to be 100% true.

We knew it was true then and know it is true now and yet I was banned. Oh trust me, tiktok are no saints. They have political pressure too and social groups putting enormous pressure on them as well. The same stupid pathetic lbgtq idiots that destroyed silicon valley, bud light and others.

However tiktok as of now is better than those others considering they have material like this and not the others.

What, China protecting Trump?

It's not exactly a mystery as to why these corporate giants who have their democrats and rinos bought and paid for along with all of the msm crushing tiktok for crushing silicon valley.

Naaaah, has nothing to do with that. Where tiktok is eating their lunch and taking their add money in the billions would stoop to such levels as coming up with this notion that the CHINESE are tracking our movements while suggesting FB or SNAPCHAT or Instagram isn't tracking people's algorithms?

I was personally banned from youtube for sharing facts in the comment section about ivermectin, which turned out to be 100% true.

We knew it was true then and know it is true now and yet I was banned. Oh trust me, tiktok are no saints. They have political pressure too and social groups putting enormous pressure on them as well. The same stupid pathetic lbgtq idiots that destroyed silicon valley, bud light and others.

However tiktok as of now is better than those others considering they have material like this and not the others.

What, China protecting Trump?
You need to get off tik tok 24/7.

Going to ignore the points I made and believe cnn, democrats and rinos?
I'm just saying if you want to make a debatable thread then you shouldn't make every one of your threads a tik tok video. Can't you articulate what you want to say in actual words instead of posting tik tok videos? You are on tik tok 24/7.

Not just Americans, Our veterans who put their lives on the line for this Country are on the streets Homeless 💯 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Almost twice what elderlies who worked to age 75 gets $1900 a month on social security and paid taxes their whole lives still having to pay taxes.

Oooooooh man! Where is our resident skin pimp on this one? IM2?......

I'm just saying if you want to make a debatable thread then you shouldn't make every one of your threads a tik tok video. Can't you articulate what you want to say in actual words instead of posting tik tok videos? You are on tik tok 24/7.
Haven't posted here in months and I'm not on tiktok 24/7 and continue ignore my points all while ignoring the video I posted and stating your tired point about the "Chinese" tracking me. Cause tiktok and "The Chinese" are TRUMP FANS.

Just know you're a victim of propaganda pushed by the democrats our beloved Pravda media who protect the globalists and that includes the rinos.

But....

You keep on thinking that phone you have manufactured in China and the silicon valley platforms aren't tracking you.

As i said, put that mask on from the next plandemic they push. Well, might as well since you believe their propaganda.

Now, address the message I posted or stop posting in the thread. Thaaaaanks.

How are some states marxist? I want to see if Florida has any of those traits. They have public schools. Half the citizens are 65 and relying on medicare and social security.
many state they are Marxist

Uh, if you read my comment, I stated the above, not what you think you read. Yes, how are some states, marxist? hahahhahahahaha

Haven't posted here in months and I'm not on tiktok 24/7 and continue ignore my points all while ignoring the video I posted and stating your tired point about the "Chinese" tracking me. Cause tiktok and "The Chinese" are TRUMP FANS.

Just know you're a victim of propaganda pushed by the democrats our beloved Pravda media who protect the globalists and that includes the rinos.

But....

You keep on thinking that phone you have manufactured in China and the silicon valley platforms aren't tracking you.

As i said, put that mask on from the next plandemic they push. Well, might as well since you believe their propaganda.

Now, address the message I posted or stop posting in the thread. Thaaaaanks.
I'm actually usually on your side but I really think you need to lay off the tik tok. You can't seem to start a thread without a tik tok video.

At one time immigrants got nothing. They had to have a trade or some education and a sponsor in the United States. African Americans better show concern for this. Progs change their favorite groups as needed. There is a pecking order.

They see how they're being replaced with a whole different species of slaves, and they're pissed!

And I'm standing up for those who are finally standing up for themselves.

I'm actually usually on your side but I really think you need to lay off the tik tok. You can't seem to start a thread without a tik tok video.
Doesn't matter where the message comes from as long as it exposes the left globalist kabal. Everything is tracking us and this notion that it's "China" is a propaganda ploy by the power elites cause as of now they can't control the content all that effectively as they have with the silicon valley social platforms.

PLUS...

TIKTOK is and has been eating their lunch and taking large sums of money and that's a large reason why that banking Silicon Valley had failed.

So they come up with this fake story. EVERYTHING THE LEFT HYPES THROUGH THE WORLD MEDIA AND ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY are lies.

Tiktok isn't tracking any more than the others ones are or the very phones we use.

Tiktok is also a compromised platform. They ALL ARE. Including this message board. It's a hype machine and it would probably be prudent to ditch my phone all together and go live off the grid somewhere.

Doesn't matter where the message comes from as long as it exposes the left globalist kabal. Everything is tracking us and this notion that it's "China" is a propaganda ploy by the power elites cause as of now they can't control the content all that effectively as they have with the silicon valley social platforms.

PLUS...

TIKTOK is and has been eating their lunch and taking large sums of money and that's a large reason why that banking Silicon Valley had failed.

So they come up with this fake story. EVERYTHING THE LEFT HYPES THROUGH THE WORLD MEDIA AND ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY are lies.

Tiktok isn't tracking any more than the others ones are or the very phones we use.

Tiktok is also a compromised platform. They ALL ARE. Including this message board. It's a hype machine and it would probably be prudent to ditch my phone all together and go live off the grid somewhere.
Every single thread you make comes complete with a tik tok video.

Forum List

Back