black woman dies on the way to the hospital in dallas, after cops try restrain her.

As I thought...she was on drugs....the drugs caused her to have a medical crisis..and she died.....the fact the police restrained her at one point isn't what caused her to die in my opinion....

As I thought...she was on drugs....the drugs caused her to have a medical crisis..and she died.....the fact the police restrained her at one point isn't what caused her to die in my opinion....
America is a big country. There are people who do bring things on themselves. And there are people who will front every tragedy as a political point to be pushed.

You just slither around waiting for shit like this you brain washed disciple of Al Sharkton.......lolololol

It's an old tranny.

Probably hopped up on all kinds of shit.

1654803804165.png

1654803929887.png

How fitting in this month of celebration horselightning!

Yeah,there was something going on with her.
Whether it's medical related or drug related we dont know at this point.
She could have been a diabetic based on the patch she had on her arm.

wont stop blm from tearing down dallas.

Forum List

Back