Black Washington Capital Already Says He Won't Visit WH. What Makes Him Think He's Invited?

Under fascism politics trump's sports. Once upon a time citizens who supported their city/region's teams were all on the same page and cheered together, notwithstanding their creed, color, ethnicity or political allegiance.

Trump has fucked up even that.

More tedious TDS.

Trump is not the cause of this, doofus.

So much racism is one thread.

You all should be ashamed.

But you won't be.

Wow, you are so judgemental.

Not all on this thread have said anything racist. In fact I only know of one and he is likely a leftist troll.

Go piss u p a rope dude. I dont care if you think I am racist or not.

Liberals are incredible with stating their bad behavior is because someone else makes them do it
One can be a great hockey player but socially and informationally stunted

I've had it with these racist Black athletes. Well buddy, you can keep your fucked up attitude and stay home.

gettyimages-963602408.jpg

Washington Capitals player Devante Smith-Pelly said he plans to skip the traditional visit to the White House if his team wins the Stanley Cup due to his opposition to President Trump's rhetoric.

"The things that he spews are straight-up racist and sexist," Smith-Pelly, who is Canadian and one of the two black players on the team, said Wednesday, according to a Canadian newspaper.

"Some of the things he's said are pretty gross. I'm not too into politics, so I don't know all his other views, but his rhetoric I definitely don't agree with. It hasn't come up here, but I think I already have my mind made up."
The Capitals hold a 3-1 lead over the Las Vegas Golden Knights in the best-of-seven championship series, and need to win one more game to take home their first Stanley Cup championship. They can do so if they win Game 5 on Thursday night.
No one cares what you have had it with. Why does he think he is invited? You posted it you moron. Traditionally the WH extends an invitation to the winner of every major team sporting event. Basketball, Football, Hockey, etc.

Last edited:
I think, thanks to blacks, that sports in America has been ruined.
I also think that the practice of inviting championship teams to the White House should end.
Politics has no place in sports.
Thanks to the Left and Democrats who like to tear down America and embrace anti Americanism at every turn, Americans have to now first check the politics of an athlete before watching them perform. They did the same shit in the entertainment industry. I wonder which industry will be their next target?

I think, thanks to blacks, that sports in America has been ruined.
I also think that the practice of inviting championship teams to the White House should end.
Politics has no place in sports.

Under fascism politics trump's sports. Once upon a time citizens who supported their city/region's teams were all on the same page and cheered together, notwithstanding their creed, color, ethnicity or political allegiance.

Trump has fucked up even that.
Trump Didn't Do That.
Individuals that bought into the Communist propagandists BS did that.

All Trump did was defend the national anthem, and thus defend our country from all enemies foreign and domestic.

No one attacked our national anthem, that is one more fabrication by the fascist-in-chief. In fact Trump is the one who fails to defend our democracy, when he keeps kissing the ass of Putin, who is intent on destroying democracy. The enemy within is no longer a fiction, it is trump and his fellow travelers.
I guess protesting the national anthem isn't an attack so much as showing a lack of respect for what it represents.
Course the individuals who choose to do so claim to not be protesting the nation, but protesting police violence.
Someone explain to me what the national anthem has to do with cops or gun violence. I can list plenty of other ways to protest the police, but practically pissing on the flag isn't it.

But you won't be.

Not all on this thread have said anything racist. In fact I only know of one and he is likely a leftist troll.

Well, it's a good thing you don't care because I'm pretty sure you are a racist.

I've had it with these racist Black athletes. Well buddy, you can keep your fucked up attitude and stay home.

gettyimages-963602408.jpg

Washington Capitals player Devante Smith-Pelly said he plans to skip the traditional visit to the White House if his team wins the Stanley Cup due to his opposition to President Trump's rhetoric.

"The things that he spews are straight-up racist and sexist," Smith-Pelly, who is Canadian and one of the two black players on the team, said Wednesday, according to a Canadian newspaper.

"Some of the things he's said are pretty gross. I'm not too into politics, so I don't know all his other views, but his rhetoric I definitely don't agree with. It hasn't come up here, but I think I already have my mind made up."
The Capitals hold a 3-1 lead over the Las Vegas Golden Knights in the best-of-seven championship series, and need to win one more game to take home their first Stanley Cup championship. They can do so if they win Game 5 on Thursday night.
He like ALL nonwhites think they are ENTITLED to something...it usually takes a man or woman in power or with a pistol to teach them otherwise.

But you won't be.

Well, it's a good thing you don't care because I'm pretty sure you are a racist.
I'm pretty sure you don't have an argument, so race-baiting is an easy fallback.

LeBron James says he will not visit the WH if invited.

LeBron_James_Game_Two-e1528112348482.jpg

Sorry, but the WH only invites winners.....not teams that are about to be swept in the NBA finals.

Sorry, but the WH only invites winners.....not teams that are about to be swept in the NBA finals.
Sorry but Curry and Durant arent going either and they are winners
Durant owes me $10k. I put a quarter in his AAU team’s street-begging bucket several years ago.
That sends a typical black basketball message; don’t work for donations, just beg. After all, they’re entitled.

Durant owes me $10k. I put a quarter in his AAU team’s street-begging bucket several years ago.
That sends a typical black basketball message; don’t work for donations, just beg. After all, they’re entitled.
Your math skills suck. So what you put a quarter in his AAU bucket? Sue him for your quarter with interest and hope he doesnt laugh at you

Your math skills suck. So what you put a quarter in his AAU bucket? Sue him for your quarter with interest and hope he doesnt laugh at you
It was an investment. Base the quarter on what he was worth then and prorate it against his current worth. I’m letting him off easy at $10k.
Your math skills suck.

It was an investment. Base the quarter on what he was worth then and prorate it against his current worth. I’m letting him off easy at $10k.
Your math skills suck.
Your common sense skills suck. Produce the paper work that says your quarter was an investment into KDs personal wealth accumulation. Good luck getting your 10K. Dont hold your breath.

Your math skills suck.
Your common sense skills suck. Produce the paper work that says your quarter was an investment into KDs personal wealth accumulation. Good luck getting your 10K. Dont hold your breath.
If your brain wasn’t black you’d recognize the satire.

Your math skills suck.
Sorry my Black brain doesnt vibe on the same sub level as your white brain. The melanin that coats my brain is too sophisticated for silly white satire.

Your math skills suck.
Sorry my Black brain doesnt vibe on the same sub level as your white brain. The melanin that coats my brain is too sophisticated for silly white satire.
Nah, your brain is filled with racist shit and superstition, you're no different than a KKK member.

Your math skills suck.

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back