black stranger PUNCHES white girl

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by harmonica, Sep 29, 2017.

1. MikeK

MikeK Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,716
    You're fortunate -- far moreso than the vast majority of responsible Americans. I had a CCW permit in New York City, only because the nature of my occupation qualified it. Otherwise it would have been impossible for me, or for any other ordinary citizen, to carry a firearm.

I now live in New Jersey where it's equally impossible for an ordinary citizen to obtain a CCW permit. I understand there are many other places, mainly NorthEastern cities, that impose such restrictions. Because there is a rising need for ordinary citizens to defend themselves while moving about in the public thoroughfare there needs to be some changes in these repressive laws.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Windparadox

Windparadox Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +570
    `
    I only carry when I go to larger urban areas like Green Bay, Milwaukee, Wausau and Madison.

3. MikeK

MikeK Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,716
    That's understandable. A mistake many new CCW holders make is they buy a gun which ceases to be a novelty after awhile and eventually becomes too big and heavy to be carried comfortably. This applies to most automatics. After awhile, carrying a gun becomes a hassle.

I followed the advice of a police friend and bought a Smith & Wesson Ladysmith, which is a 5-shot revolver on a lightweight frame with a 2" barrel. It was designed for women but I would recommend it to any man who wants an effective defensive firearm which is comfortable to carry in summer as well as winter.

• Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
  4. monkrules

monkrules Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +465
    No. What you need to do is move to a better neighborhood. One where there are no blacks. Fuck integration.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. monkrules

monkrules Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +465
    This is fairly common behavior among blacks. I don't know why anyone is surprised by it.

It keeps happening because there is rarely any retaliation.

6. Snouter

Snouter Can You Smell Me

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,188
    I have a S&W 357 magnum for home defense, but it is pretty heavy and bulky for CC even though I load it with 38 specials although I have boxes of 357 magnums. The magnums are so loud and so body jolting, only for special occasions. A Ruger LCR 38 special is a great alternative. S&W and Ruger revolvers are pretty much maintenance free too.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
  7. Leo123

Leo123 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +440
    Our culture (in the U.S.) is systematically being undermined by those who were brainwashed into believing that belief in a higher power was only a fantasy. These same folks have no explanation when it comes to the greater questions such as where did we come from? Were did the Universe come from? Where is the Universe? etc. etc. etc. They are scientifically studying it from now to eternity. Science is great for defining, quantifying, and qualifying typical human detected objects. But it does not explain passion and belief that often leads to new information, new medicines, etc.

8. Snouter

Snouter Can You Smell Me

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,188
    Leo123, do you get your pot from Colorado? I love the Pacific Northwest, but Colorado is awesome also.

9. Leo123

Leo123 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +440
    No.......I get that (and a lot more) from your fucking girlfriend....:ahole-1:

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. harmonica

harmonica Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    and because it is rarely headline news--if it is, not for long

• Agree Agree x 1