Black rock Recruiter exposed: “Got 10k? You can buy a Senator”

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
A journalist working for the O’Keefe Media Group (OMG) spoke with BlackRock recruiter Serge Varlay..

Here’s some excerpts:

1. “They don’t want to be in the news. They don’t want people to talk about them. They don’t want to be anywhere on the radar,” he said, and when the journalist asked him why, he paused. “I don’t know, but I suspect it’s because it’s easier to do things when people aren’t thinking about it.”

2. “All of these financial institutions, they buy politicians,” he said. “You can take this big f*** ton of money and buy people … It’s not who is the president, it’s who is controlling the wallet of the president. You could buy your candidates. First, there is the senators, these guys are f***ing cheap. Got 10 grand? You can buy a senator. I’ll give you 500k right now … It doesn’t matter who wins, they’re in my pocket.”

These are the people who own like 10 trillion of money and enforce DEI onto corporations in exchange for access to loans/money.

Creepy, creepy stuff

Thomas Jefferson made a statement in a letter to John Taylor in 1816. He wrote, "And I sincerely believe with you, that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies; & that the principle of spending money to be paid by posterity, under the name of funding, is but swindling futurity on a large scale".

A journalist working for the O’Keefe Media Group (OMG) spoke with BlackRock recruiter Serge Varlay..

Here’s some excerpts:

1. “They don’t want to be in the news. They don’t want people to talk about them. They don’t want to be anywhere on the radar,” he said, and when the journalist asked him why, he paused. “I don’t know, but I suspect it’s because it’s easier to do things when people aren’t thinking about it.”

2. “All of these financial institutions, they buy politicians,” he said. “You can take this big f*** ton of money and buy people … It’s not who is the president, it’s who is controlling the wallet of the president. You could buy your candidates. First, there is the senators, these guys are f***ing cheap. Got 10 grand? You can buy a senator. I’ll give you 500k right now … It doesn’t matter who wins, they’re in my pocket.”

These are the people who own like 10 trillion of money and enforce DEI onto corporations in exchange for access to loans/money.

Creepy, creepy stuff
Politicians have always been for sale....

And no, neither party wants to make that go away or they would have passed legislation against it...or at least get money out of elections altogether...

But that Conservative Supreme Court said money is speech and corporations are people...so.....

By the way, O'Keefe got kicked out of Veritas because he was trying to get that same money from the same folks buying politicians.....

Thomas Jefferson made a statement in a letter to John Taylor in 1816. He wrote, "And I sincerely believe with you, that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies; & that the principle of spending money to be paid by posterity, under the name of funding, is but swindling futurity on a large scale".
Jefferson never met President Xi and the drug cartels

They make the banks look like the Beverly Hillbillies.

Beverly-Hillbillies-Family-in-the-car.jpg

Here’s some excerpts:

Creepy, creepy stuff
qupte from my favorite TV series, Leverage, season 1, episode 2, aired 12/9/08

"
  • Sophie Devereaux: [pretending to be a defense contractor] My company's focused on meeting Senators, but, um, I'm thinking Congressmen.
  • Charles Dufort: You know the great thing about Congressmen? 50, 100 grand well spent will get one elected. But then, once they're in, the incumbency rate is over 95%! So you can get on an average 18, 20 years use out of one of them. In these uncertain times, buying a United States Congressman is one of the best investments a corporation can make!
  • Alec Hardison: [listening in on surveillance] Oh, I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. I'm a professional criminal and I find that disturbing."
Dufort runs a company based 0n BLackrock in the show.

Politicians have always been for sale....
And exposing it is a good thing, no?

Now we know why so many corporations are hammering DEI/BLM/Trans messaging on the public. Black rock demands it or else the corporation gets no loans.

That’s not free market, that’s weaponized ideological activism.
But that Conservative Supreme Court said money is speech and corporations are people...so.....
I’d say it’s left that utilizes it infinitely more today, and I don’t think it was a core principle of Conservatism.. certainly is a statists wet dream.
By the way, O'Keefe got kicked out of Veritas because he was trying to get that same money from the same folks buying politicians.....
What the black rock guy said has nothing to do with O’Keefe’s status, unless you can prove he made a deep fake here or something. Why would you even bring that up? This is video proof.

And exposing it is a good thing, no?

Now we know why so many corporations are hammering DEI/BLM/Trans messaging on the public. Black rock demands it or else the corporation gets no loans.

That’s not free market, that’s weaponized ideological activism.

I’d say it’s left that utilizes it infinitely more today, and I don’t think it was a core principle of Conservatism.. certainly is a statists wet dream.

What the black rock guy said has nothing to do with O’Keefe’s status, unless you can prove he made a deep fake here or something. Why would you even bring that up? This is video proof.
O'Keefe gets money from the same donors who buy politicians...that is why so many of his so-called "reports" are fake.....TONS OF THEM....him reporting about politicians being for sale is no ground breaking expose'....

The report is more of a slight against Black Rock because of Conservatives whining about DEI....otherwise, Conservatives could give a fuck about politicians being bought by the top 1% of the wealth class...since yall didn't complain when those same folks basically wrote the tax cuts they got....
Furthermore, I don't remember any outrage from you morons when this guy was literally handing out checks from lobbyists on the floor...

"A member of the House Republican leadership team admitted yesterday he distributed a tobacco PAC's campaign checks on the House floor, but said he'll never do it again. Watchdog groups said the practice is legal but condemned it as outrageous. House Republican Conference Chairman John A. Boehner (R-Ohio), said he stopped handing out the checks after being questioned about the practice by "a few of my colleagues." "They were appalled by it," Boehner said. "I thought, Yeah, I can imagine why somebody would be upset. It sure doesn't look good."

Blackrock owns controlling shares in all Major Media which ruthlessly pushes the vaccines digital ID agenda. BR is controlled by richest families, Rothschilds Orsini Bush duPont Morgans Rockefellers. These are Klaus Schwab's bosses. Now they want the planet all to themselves. They don't want to have to look at you. #BlackrockExposed

"What does The New York Times and a majority of other legacy media have in common with Big Pharma? Answer: They’re largely owned by BlackRock and the Vanguard Group, the two largest asset management firms in the world. Moreover, it turns out these two companies form a secret monopoly that owns just about everything else you can think of too...."

While it would take time to sift through all of Vanguard’s funds to identify individual shareholders, and therefore owners of Vanguard, a quick look-see suggests Rothschild Investment Corp. and the Edmond De Rothschild Holding are two such stakeholders. Keep the name Rothschild in your mind as you read on, as it will feature again later.

The video above also identifies the Italian Orsini family, the American Bush family, the British Royal family, the du Pont family, the Morgans, Vanderbilts and Rockefellers, as Vanguard owners."

Last edited:
Blackrock owns controlling shares in all Major Media which ruthlessly pushes the vaccines digital ID agenda. BR is controlled by richest families, Rothschilds Orsini Bush duPont Morgans Rockefellers. These are Klaus Schwab's bosses. Now they want the planet all to themselves. They don't want to have to look at you. #BlackrockExposed

"What does The New York Times and a majority of other legacy media have in common with Big Pharma? Answer: They’re largely owned by BlackRock and the Vanguard Group, the two largest asset management firms in the world. Moreover, it turns out these two companies form a secret monopoly that owns just about everything else you can think of too...."

While it would take time to sift through all of Vanguard’s funds to identify individual shareholders, and therefore owners of Vanguard, a quick look-see suggests Rothschild Investment Corp. and the Edmond De Rothschild Holding are two such stakeholders. Keep the name Rothschild in your mind as you read on, as it will feature again later.

The video above also identifies the Italian Orsini family, the American Bush family, the British Royal family, the du Pont family, the Morgans, Vanderbilts and Rockefellers, as Vanguard owners."

Dont forget the Vatican. They're in it too.

Not surprising considering they are a part of the world economic forum.

That's the reason they are so hell bent on keeping trump out and why they go to extreme measures to get him. Trump didn't play ball with the globalists. He rejected them at every turn and instead pushed for America. It's no wonder the very moment trump left office we started seeing major and drastic changes in America and other major countries. They were waiting for him to be gone.

Last edited:
Blackrock, controlled by the Democrats, controls $12 trillion dollars, and they are not shy about stating that they will use this money to force people to change their behavior, and become Democrats.

Larry Fink is the leader of Blackrock investments, a Democrat. Of course, Blackrock is smart enough to pay off both political parties.

The rich are the Democrats, 8 of the top ten richest men in the world are Democrats. Now we see that Blackrock, is controlled by a Democrat activists.

Blackrock, controlled by the Democrats, controls $12 trillion dollars, and they are not shy about stating that they will use this money to force people to change their behavior, and become Democrats.

Larry Fink is the leader of Blackrock investments, a Democrat. Of course, Blackrock is smart enough to pay off both political parties.

The rich are the Democrats, 8 of the top ten richest men in the world are Democrats. Now we see that Blackrock, is controlled by a Democrat activists.

Catherine Austin Fitts former Pres. Bush Assistant Secretary of HUD understands Blackrock and talks about it here. This is a perfect video to just have on in the background like a radio show while you are doing dishes or house work! A real pleasure.

Catherine Austin Fitts former Pres. Bush Assistant Secretary of HUD understands Blackrock and talks about it here. This is a perfect video to just have on in the background like a radio show while you are doing dishes or house work! A real pleasure.

I am just learning about democrat larry fink and the $12 trillion dollar blackrock investments. thanks

The Republican establishment is almost entirely devoted to getting huge tax breaks for these corporate octopuses, so don't expect any real opposition to their agendas.

At one time they were State Street's biggest depositor and I think shareholder, at lesat they were a couple of years ago. Check out the top 10 investment funds and see how many have inter-connecting ownership by just a few corps. Very incestuous at the top. They in turn get board seats on many major corporations via their stock holdings.

Louis Brandeis wrote extensively on the interlocking corporate control of the American economy.

See this chapter for a good intro into how it all works. It still applies today, only today there are far fewer corporations and control is far more concentrated. The same tactics still apply.

"The Endless Chain​

A single example will illustrate the vicious circle of control—the endless chain—through which our financial oligarchy now operates:

J. P. Morgan (or a partner), a director of the New York, New Haven & Hartford Railroad, causes that company to sell to J. P. Morgan & Co. an issue of bonds. J. P. Morgan & Co. borrow the money with which to pay for the bonds from the Guaranty Trust Company, of which Mr. Morgan (or a partner) is a director. J. P. Morgan & Co. sell the bonds to the Penn Mutual Life Insurance Company, of which Mr. Morgan (or a partner) is a director. The New Haven spends the proceeds of the bonds in purchasing steel rails from the United States Steel Corporation, of which Mr. Morgan (or a partner) is a director. The United States Steel Corporation spends the proceeds of the rails in purchasing electrical supplies from the General Electric Company, of which Mr. Morgan (or a partner) is a director. The General Electric sells supplies to the Western Union Telegraph Company, a subsidiary of the American Telephone and Telegraph Company; and in both Mr. Morgan (or a partner) is a director. The Telegraph Company has an exclusive wire contract with the Reading, of which Mr. Morgan (or a partner) is a director. The Reading buys its passenger cars from the Pullman Company, of which Mr. Morgan (or a partner) is a director. The Pullman Company buys (for local use) locomotives from the Baldwin Locomotive Company, of which Mr. Morgan (or a partner) is a director. The Reading, the General Electric, the Steel Corporation and the New Haven, like the Pullman, buy locomotives from the Baldwin Company. The Steel Corporation, the Telephone Company, the New Haven, the Reading, the Pullman and the Baldwin Companies, like the Western Union, buy electrical supplies from the General Electric. The Baldwin, the Pullman, the Reading, the Telephone, the Telegraph and the General Electric companies, like the New Haven, buy steel products from the Steel Corporation. Each and every one of the companies last named markets its securities through J. P. Morgan & Co.; each deposits its funds with J. P. Morgan & Co.; and with these funds of each, the firm enters upon further operations.

This specific illustration is in part supposititious; but it represents truthfully the operation of interlocking directorates. Only it must be multiplied many times and with many permutations to represent fully the extent to which the interests of a few men are intertwined. "

When bankers end up controlling the economy, countries are slowly strangled to death.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back