Black Revolutionary Group Puts Bounty Out on Officer Darren Wilson’s Head #Ferguson

No, you're more like Buckwheat.
Well why are you stalling then? Bring it white boy.

Has the shit hit the fan yet? Perhaps it's on your face, but I see only handful of THUGERY so far... Seems the MEDIA likes to make out that there are millions ready to riot and loot, if so, they certainly will be surprised!

Why do you need for the shit to hit the fan? If you have something to bring do it. Dont bluff on the internet.

Well, if that's the way you feel, give me your address and we'll see what we can do about it, keyboard commando!... Don't need to bluff a wog!
What are you going to mail me a valentines day card?

Why, you wouldn't want a visit?

Has the shit hit the fan yet? Perhaps it's on your face, but I see only handful of THUGERY so far... Seems the MEDIA likes to make out that there are millions ready to riot and loot, if so, they certainly will be surprised!

Why do you need for the shit to hit the fan? If you have something to bring do it. Dont bluff on the internet.

Well, if that's the way you feel, give me your address and we'll see what we can do about it, keyboard commando!... Don't need to bluff a wog!

From who? You? :laugh:

No, you're more like Buckwheat.
Can you be a little more specific, Sambo?
Bring it cave ape? What do you mean by specific?
What do you think you're gonna do, porch monkey?
Beat much cave ape ass if they ever got brave enough to bring it. Why do you ask?
And you're a poor fucking excuse, you give the morons all the ammunition they need to keep talking.

Beat much cave ape ass if they ever got brave enough to bring it. Why do you ask?
And you're a poor fucking excuse, you give the morons all the ammunition they need to keep talking.
As long as they keep talking I know what they are thinking. All part of the plan.

Perhaps! Or would you rather meet a representative?

As long as they keep talking I know what they are thinking. All part of the plan.

You have a plan....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

A representative from what? I dont want to meet any one associated with you unless you are making a threat. Is that what you are doing?

You have a plan....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Thats correct. Hopefully you will be brave enough to try and find out what it is.

Violence is always their first option, isn't it?
JAWOL! Da Schwartze IST SOOOO violent, JA, herr Comrade?

552px-Stalin_and_Hitler.png

A representative from what? I dont want to meet any one associated with you unless you are making a threat. Is that what you are doing?

Well I seem to remember you making something like a threat, but we know wogs are all talk and little action.... especially the Thugery!

Well I seem to remember you making something like a threat, but we know wogs are all talk and little action.... especially the Thugery!
So you are not making a threat but just bluffing like I said you would?

And you haven't given me your address, as I knew you wouldn't!

Which is so unlike you because your posts are all so real and life like, almost like being there.

And you haven't given me your address, as I knew you wouldn't!
If you are not making a threat I dont want you around me. Let me know when you are making a threat and I will give it to you provided you give me your number.

Forum List

Back