Black Revolutionary Group Puts Bounty Out on Officer Darren Wilson’s Head #Ferguson

Good stuff. Hopefully they pop him and Z when they are together. I'll help organize a parade for whoever gets either of them..

Don't you have the balls to do it yourself? How about telling us if you are donating to the bounty at least?

Come on. Get really involved if you care so much to see two men whacked. Get some testicular fortitude and don't just mouth off on a message board.
If I wanted to do it I wouldnt tell you about it. I will celebrate if or when its accomplished though.

Sounds just like the fucking Palestinian muslim's dancing in the street on 9/11!

I rejoice now since the black THUG Brown in dirt!

Probably so. I bet some Muslims did feel joy during 9/11.

Since most of the world's problems are caused by muslims, and since there is no way of telling a GOOD one from a BAD one, and since they will never stop killing in the name of their cult leader, it's only common sense to dispatch them all, for the worlds betterment... Now we can expand that to the Thugery...
Give it a try and see how bad of an ass kicking you will get. We arent your fathers docile Black people.

Don't you have the balls to do it yourself? How about telling us if you are donating to the bounty at least?

Come on. Get really involved if you care so much to see two men whacked. Get some testicular fortitude and don't just mouth off on a message board.
If I wanted to do it I wouldnt tell you about it. I will celebrate if or when its accomplished though.

Sounds just like the fucking Palestinian muslim's dancing in the street on 9/11!

Since most of the world's problems are caused by muslims, and since there is no way of telling a GOOD one from a BAD one, and since they will never stop killing in the name of their cult leader, it's only common sense to dispatch them all, for the worlds betterment... Now we can expand that to the Thugery...
Give it a try and see how bad of an ass kicking you will get. We arent your fathers docile Black people.

Just for speculation, how many of you in America, and how many whites? You're not that good with odds! Besides I mention only the THUGERY, sounds like you're a gold star member!

No, you're more like Buckwheat.

Well why are you stalling then? Bring it white boy. Oh you are afraid you say? Exactly

Well why are you stalling then? Bring it white boy.
Can you be a little more specific, Sambo?

Has the shit hit the fan yet? Perhaps it's on your face, but I see only handful of THUGERY so far... Seems the MEDIA likes to make out that there are millions ready to riot and loot, if so, they certainly will be surprised!

Bring it cave ape? What do you mean by specific?

Has the shit hit the fan yet? Perhaps it's on your face, but I see only handful of THUGERY so far... Seems the MEDIA likes to make out that there are millions ready to riot and loot, if so, they certainly will be surprised!

Why do you need for the shit to hit the fan? If you have something to bring do it. Dont bluff on the internet.

What do you think you're gonna do, porch monkey?

Beat much cave ape ass if they ever got brave enough to bring it. Why do you ask?

Really, here's how to solve this bounty thing. Decent, law-abiding Americans, or better still, the US government, should pony up a $500,000 cash reward and a pound of free crack cocaine, to the gang that whacks every one of these motherfuckers offering the reward on Wilson's head, but the condition being that at least 100 such animals must be delivered to the St. Louis morgue within 2 weeks. How many New York seconds do you suppose it would take every gang in Missouri to start the slaughter?

Why do you need for the shit to hit the fan? If you have something to bring do it. Dont bluff on the internet.

Well, if that's the way you feel, give me your address and we'll see what we can do about it, keyboard commando!... Don't need to bluff a wog!

Good stuff. Hopefully they pop him and Z when they are together. I'll help organize a parade for whoever gets either of them..
Be consoled innocent whites; at least 20,000 of these racist animals shoot their brethren racist animals every year. That's more than 385 just last week...and every week. If there's one social program this new Republican senate needs to work on hard, it's giving gang-bangers free ammunition...all they want.

I really appreciate it when racist morons are completely honest about their stupidity.

Beat much cave ape ass if they ever got brave enough to bring it. Why do you ask?
Boola boola, me scared. :afro: :badgrin:

Just plain fucking stupid.

Well, if that's the way you feel, give me your address and we'll see what we can do about it, keyboard commando!... Don't need to bluff a wog!

Could you possibly be more full of shit?

You asked because you scared?

What are you going to do mail me a valentines day card?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back