Black Racist Bitch, Should be Shot!!!

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
IS THIS RACISM: Black Thug Chick Brutally Attacks White Mother and Son Who Tries to Defend Her
Posted on March 15, 2015

The girl filming this starts running to the scene to help the woman who is being attacked. Oh, wait? Did I get that wrong? No, she’s just there for the entertainment. This is sick.

IS THIS RACISM Black Thug Chick Brutally Attacks White Mother and Son Who Tries to Defend Her Doug Giles ClashDaily

Yo, this is an uncivilized Animal ******, who should be in front of a firing squad!!! I would hope the judge makes an example out of this BITCH, and throws the book at this Animal!!!

"GTP"

"OBAMA AND HOLDER ARE THE RACIST BEHIND THIS SHIT"
fucking freeloaders.jpg

Last edited:
I agree with the OP wholeheartedly. There should be simply no place in society for an animal like that. She deserves nothing less than to be shot to death.

Count the seconds before locking or relocation...............

Or merger with the other thread about this...

-- the one that also tried to make the case that "Obama did it!". And also utterly failed.
Funny, it seems to come from the same voices that turn around and whine "stop blaming Booooosh" -- leave the white guy alone, yet the black guy's responsible.

Even stranger that that thread's under "the Taunting Area" whereas this one is in "Race Relations"...

Count the seconds before locking or relocation...............

Or merger with the other thread about this...

-- the one that also tried to make the case that "Obama did it!". And also utterly failed.
Funny, it seems to come from the same voices that turn around and whine "stop blaming Booooosh" -- leave the white guy alone, yet the black guy's responsible.

Even stranger that that thread's under "the Taunting Area" whereas this one is in "Race Relations"...
Well you can't expect an ignorant racist to know where to file a thread?

Forum List

Back